Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details)

2 posters

Go down

Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) Empty Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details)

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:35 am

Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details)

12-07-2016 11:30 PM

Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) Image

Orbit News -

Political sources revealed US contacts - an Iraqi, to make Iraq 's ambassador to the United States Luqman Philly, a substitute for the current Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi.

According to the sources pointed out that the 'religious authority in Najaf and the Dawa Party, as well as Washington, represented by the US embassy in Baghdad, is considering a proposed take over Iraq 's ambassador to the United States Luqman Philly, to the post of Prime Minister , succeeding Ebadi, in the event was sacked, based on his failure to political and security aspects. "

She explained that 'Philly 's nomination for prime minister, has received until now the consensus of the parties, which began equipping it to take over, with the (suspended) until such time', indicating that 'political decision until now is still vague, and there are interactions on the replacement Abadi, and until such the date of the final decision, the parties are trying to (march to the political process) Adautea processing and develop alternative without that there will be a political vacuum. "

The sources ruled out 'Abadi stay in office until the next elections , ' indicating that 'this matter depends on several things, and most of them did not materialize, especially after failing to achieve security and political stability in the country.'

She pointed out that 'Philly has resigned from his post as ambassador to Iraq in Washington early this month, and he will arrive tomorrow to Baghdad, to start several meetings with these parties', pointing out that the 'resignation accepted directly from the Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari, without objection or debate'.

LINK

Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details) Empty Re: Political sources reveal US contacts - to take over the Iraqi "Luqman Philly," the prime minister, succeeding Ebadi (Details)

Post by Jayzze Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:58 am

a lot depends on sadr with his march on fri. one important thing that was left out does Sistani approve this along with sadr
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum