Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Who will apologize to the Iraqi people?

Go down

Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? Empty Who will apologize to the Iraqi people?

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:51 am

Who will apologize to the Iraqi people?

Sunday, 10 July 2016

Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? E01064b2-bbb0-485d-b095-1c2ddeca9c08_3x4_142x185
Maria Dubovikova

When terror struck Paris in November last year, claiming 129 lives, people worldwide expressed solidarity with France. Popular sights and historical monuments changed their colors to the French flag. Social media was abuzz with hashtags marking the tragedy.

Terror attacks carried out in Brussels claimed 35 lives. The world was shocked. Terrorists had targeted the very heart of Europe. A huge media wave followed. People changed their profile pictures in solidarity. Several monuments worldwide displayed the colors of the Belgian flag. People mourned the victims, and social media devoted hashtags and sincere posts.

The Orlando attack, by a single gunman at an LGBT nightclub, claimed 50 lives. The world was shocked. Media boiled again, people expressed support to the victims and their families. Historical places worldwide displayed the colors of the LGBT movement. The attack in Istanbul’s Ataturk airport killed 36. Reaction was more muted, but still media boiled and monuments were illuminated with the colors of Turkey’s flag.

The terrorist attack in Baghdad killed more than 200 people. Silence. The question asked mostly by Arabic media is why the media and people worldwide are mostly indifferent about the tragedy in Iraq. The question has become rhetorical.

"Until now, no one is ready to beg forgiveness from the Iraqi people for what was done, or officially announce who bares responsibility"
    Maria Dubovikova

It seems not all lives matters. We saw it after the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) downed a Russian passenger plane over Sinai. We saw it over the terrorist attack in Lebanon, and in other tragedies outside the West.

We have gotten used to explosions hitting Iraq practically every week, but it was not always like this. Violence following the U.S. invasion has claimed about 1 million lives. The U.S. “war on terror” made terror flourish. The death toll since the start of the “war on terror” has reached 2 million, from invasions, airstrikes and terrorist attacks.

A map of the sites of terrorist attacks in Baghdad since 2003 is the strongest evidence of the consequences of an invasion that was carried out under false pretexts. It is no secret that ISIS itself originates from that time.
Britain

The possibility of putting Britain’s then-Prime Minister Tony Blair on ‘trial’ in parliament for drawing his country into the U.S.-led campaign can be considered the first attempt to recognize the catastrophic, international crime against humanity committed at the start of the 21st century.

Putting him on trial could push the international community to rethink the invasion, U.S. policy and interventionism as an instrument of managing the world. However, a White House occupied by either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump promises nothing good for the world, as most likely interventionism will get a new start.

In the report that mauled Blair’s already bad reputation, Sir John Chilcot recognized that at the time of the invasion, Iraq’s then-President Saddam Hussein “posed no imminent threat.” Russia reacted immediately with its traditional “we told you so.” Moscow strictly opposed the intervention, and warned the countries involved about the dramatic consequences that would follow.

The fabrication of evidence of Iraqi weapons of mass destruction outraged the world, but those culpable have not been prosecuted. Prosecution will not return the lives lost in Iraq over the last 13 years, but it could bring some justice. Nevertheless, idealism over the Chilcot report should not prevail. It was mostly dictated not by guilt over Iraqi suffering, but by worries that British soldiers died in vain and taxpayer money was wasted.

Until now, no one is ready to beg forgiveness from the Iraqi people for what was done, or officially announce who bares responsibility.

LINK

Who will apologize to the Iraqi people? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum