Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry

Go down

And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry Empty And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:42 am

And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry

And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry 5.1468218201486305913
Publishing Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 06:23:21
Bgdad_abar today

He said the security and defense committee member of the parliamentary Iskandar and berries that "the reason for the lack of parking some Arab countries with Iraq is the State Department failed miserably in foreign policy."

He and Tot told Akhbar El-Yom that "the great victory of the security forces on Daash assured the states that the Iraqi forces and the crowd People have a big role in resolving battles, where they were betting on a non-liberalization of Fallujah but were soon freed," stressing that "a major victory for security forces the ability of the Iraqis and their ability to prevent Daash of the presence in Iraq. "

He pointed out that "inside Iraq have produced victories of the armed forces of many explosions and try Daash terrifying people, which requires of the people to unite in order to fight their goals Daash gangs."

It was a car bomb driven by a suicide bomber last Sunday bomb targeting a shopping mall district of Karrada in central Baghdad resulted in the deaths of 292 people and injuring more than 200 others.

Suicide bombers blew themselves also targeted the shrine of Imam Mohamed bin Ali al-Hadi peace be upon them in the district south of Salahuddin province, country and the attack resulted in the death of 35 people and injuring 65 others.

And it adopted a terrorist gangs Daash these attacks.

And it announced some Arab and international countries denounced and siding with Iraq in the terrorist bombings that hit the country recently, while Iraqi security forces have been battling on several fronts with terrorist Daash north and west of the country, gangs, and managed to free large areas were in the hands of terrorists, and is the Armageddon anticipated now is the battle to liberate Mosul.

LINK

And berries: lack of parking and some Arab countries with Iraq because of the failure of the Foreign Ministry 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum