Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

What happens after the green? There are no "third class"?

Go down

What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? Empty What happens after the green? There are no "third class"?

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:27 am

What happens after the green? There are no "third class"?

By Adel Abdul Mahdi , 10 Hours Ago

What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? 228998Image1
Adel Abdul Mahdi,

There have been many attempts to enter the "green" .. what is the point? Pressure on the government for specific reforms? Come up with a new government? I did work as "third class" in France to bring down the entire system and the announcement of a new system? Or sabotage, chaos and looting, and work for the benefit of foreign agendas and the remnants of the former regime and "Daash" open background front to relieve pressure on the real front?

Perhaps a mixture of that .. seeks those who want to put pressure on the government with the claimants changed, Faistef audience, organize, or more, two different goals, without first knowing the second targets is believed that this is the audience, thus increasing confidence in himself and his ability to escalation .. and correct it on sabotage and terrorist clients Visttmron national movement to reach their goals.

Will not benefit the pressure on the government or bring it down through the penetration of "green" and the collision with the "security" for those who want to stay within the framework of order and democracy .. do not say so, "coalition" forces and "Kurdistan" and "Iraq" and "national", or some might say , but a secret?

Some may close the situation and the introductions of the French Revolution from 1789 to 1791. In a difficult financial situation and the shaky government, it announced new reforms granted some freedoms (accompanied by massive) mess. It was conducted National Assembly elections (1789) enthusiastically .. according to the electoral system, for males without females, and for over 25 years, and required residency in France and pay taxes on the property .. not the voice of those who do not have properties. The result was a coup .. won 291 of the nobility (aristocrats and feudal) and 300 of the clergy (the church), and 610 of the "third tier" (common people), defined by the pastor, "Emmanuel Saas", it represents everything are not represented in the political system before the election .. and already broke the "third class" members, and declared themselves "the French parliament", on behalf of the people and not on behalf of the elite (quotas us) .. and they were joined by a number of the clergy and nobility. The crowd began to attack the palaces nobles and feudal down to attack, "the Bastille" and the short "Versailles" and "Tulire." Vdawat overthrow the constitution and electoral fraud we have the same buildings and contexts "third tier", two or fact, quote or coincidence .. These half their presence in the existing system and half outside. Condemn politicians, and sometimes religious, also condemned the "third tier" nobility and clergy. The days will prove that we were actually in front of a "third layer", and the requirement of a new state of consciousness and the finest quality of old. The "third tier" of the French Revolution produced national and humanitarian dimensions, is provided "third tier" (if they do exist) the terms of their success, or is it just another conflict, and projections, and political feuds, and the failure of previous cases?

Farhood supporters and enemies of the regime remains, and terrorists .. Our answer: Does this policy has become so gullible can not separate the interests and goals? And friends and enemies? Is disagreement with the government (which is otherwise a serious and genuine and sincere when many) requires to deal with it in the strongest possible deal with enemies, and concern has more than busy Front enemies, and draw attention to it more than draw attention to the enemies. Are you thinking of troops, and the "popular crowd and tribal" and the Peshmerga that access to green is more important than access to "Sharqat" and "Mosul" .. Is it difficult to link the attack on Karrada and Syed Mohammad (AS) and victories Fallujah? Alice in response to the destruction of the vehicles for infiltrating outside Fallujah? Who said that the 800 wagon was heading to the desert, and there are reports that the goal of Karbala, including my name, "the battle of Ramadan," .. this may not be reversed or true, Absent accurate information, for one to keep the possibilities, and not closed, but beyond doubt.

I've fallen "Versailles" and "pastel" and executed Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette .. and fell to the Winter Palace and the Czar of Russia in Aksoubr 1917 .. and the killing of the late Faisal II in the palace of "flowers" at 07/14/1958 .. and the late Abdel-Karim Kassem in the Ministry of defense (his office) at the 02/08/1958 .. Vasagat government code is the statement No. (1) for the fall of the regime .. and green -llasef Alhdid- and despite calls out of them became a symbol representing the state and the government. So it will remain confused, and will charge all the intentions that did not produce valid papers and friendly forces, which want to stay within the framework of the elections and the democratic process .. It wants to vandalism, looting and terror, and bring more painful and bloody and backward alternative.

LINK

What happens after the green? There are no "third class"? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum