Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Failure in Iraq models I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Failure in Iraq models

Go down

Failure in Iraq models Empty Failure in Iraq models

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:12 am

Failure in Iraq models

Badr Al Ibrahim

July 11, 2016

Failure in Iraq models 349

Reap the Karrada bombing, at the end of the month of Ramadan, the lives of more than 280 Iraqi martyr.

It was not the first bombing, and will not be the last, in an unbroken chain of crimes against the Iraqi people, who have turned its members into dry figures in the media, remember tragedies to take the flag, nor the media deal this with those horrific massacres, but to serve the political and sectarian agendas.

The most important is Iraq itself: how it got to this stage of the weakness of the state and erosion, and the disintegration of society and the lack of security?

Must return to the moment of the US occupation of Iraq, they articulated a moment, should not be ignored or underestimated the continuing effects.

Occupation came model, based on democracy, sectarian and ethnic groups, the Iraqi people were divided into Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds, and arrangement of the political process, the basic positions, within the framework of quotas between these groups.

Designed the new Iraqi state model based on be Iraqi society from different groups (within the arbitrary division recognizes Kurdish nationalism, and divide the Arab Sunnis and Shiites), you need to understanding each other to share power, and the Department of State, and instead of having a national group with a common identity, competing within and among affiliation her political party, to represent its interests, has become sectarian and ethnic groups, political entities competing within their respective parties to represent their interests within the state, as opposed to other groups.

This model, which was marketed as a substitute for civilized for national integration and forced, in the construction of state failure, and succeeded only in fragmentation of Iraqi society, and stimulating narratives incoherent and contradictory groups in conflict, and the destruction of the minimum national joint, which does not state no democracy without.

And the failure of democracy imposed by force of foreign intervention in achieving the promised democratic model, and succeeded in the production of civil wars, and proved that democracy need to ground the national political will, the creation of democratic transformation, beyond the idea of ​​hitting the national sovereignty, and the division of society by foreign intervention.

What about who ruled Iraq after the occupation?

They were opposed to the regime of President Saddam Hussein, and they were Ieddon failure points, and point to tyranny and authoritarian rule, Saddam's regime has already failed in many things, most notably his failure to push for modernization in Iraq, to ​​return to the clan and kinship, as a protector of fundamental to the rule of authoritarian, turned Baath Party to interface to the rule of tribal, beat all parties, and used the slogan of Arab nationalism Tbreraa system, replaced with the Arab identity of tribal identity, and sentenced to a state-based real kinship and patronage.

Faced parties and forces of the Islamic Shiite This prototype model is based on sectarian identity in self and society and the state definition, and the anecdotal claims that the rule of Iraq, "a Sunni," and that the Shiite majority to regain its right to rule Iraq, that this opposition against the regime of sectarian propaganda to justify Taiviha they are, it interpreted the tribal and kinship within the system as sectarian.

Although the number of the founders of the call and led the party were part of the Muslim Brotherhood in Iraq, but that the party, with the rest of the Shiite Islamic forces, provided a model for the inability of sectarian identity narrow bypass, and produced many misfortunes, drag sectarian polarization that insisted on strengthening

It boils down sectarian parties Project, the dominant system of quotas, in the sectarian pricing, corruption Almtserbl the cloak of religion and ritual confessional.

These parties ruled over perception "to root out," with raised by this word of sensitivity and aversion, was the title is the uprooting of the former regime and his staff codes, if the department expanded to include Baathists joined the party as a state party, and the other has a political account with them filter through activation of ablation mechanism , sparking resentment and sectarian feuds, especially with the attempt to impose a Shiite state identity, exudes Btqosjh, is the year that they are a group outside the state identity completely, and all this culminated in wars and displacement between the warring militias.

Corruption and looting of public money being abnormal rates, it is incredible that the oil countries such as Iraq suffers sons from a lack of basic services, and infrastructure is bad, with a security failure.

The ruling party is facing all these challenges, the strengthening of the Shiite ritual, and to encourage the formation of processions and visit the shrines, through granting leave to state employees on religious occasions.

Traditional work can be seen from many Islamist parties, do not have a program of work, and economic projects, it covers the failure and corruption and looting happening in state institutions, trying to tickle people's feelings slogans and religious rituals, and playing on the conflicts of identity.

What keeps these parties are in power they are based, despite its utter failure to Asboah sectarian and confessional feelings pricing and the state of fear of the other group and Mtpartyaha, and this is what restores the sectarian whole system production, and the location in which these parties.

Constitute a failure in Iraq models exemplary.

However, no one seems to have already considered, Fastgathat some Arab elites of Western forces coming in to rid of the dictatorship, and the build-up to the confessional identity expands, and acceding to new elites, and the parties of political Islam does not leave the sectarian pricing box, and so on, escalating violence, and expands failure in Iraq models to the rest of the Arab East.

LINK

Failure in Iraq models 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum