Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit."

Go down

Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." Empty Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit."

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit."

Published on: Today, 22:26

Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." 1468178844_images

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Spare follow the Sadrist Movement, Sunday, threatened the main and branch roads in Baghdad in preparation for the millions of the demonstration called by their leader Moqtada al - Sadr said on her stay in a statement today in all circumstances.

A reporter for Sky AFP that "the followers of the Sadrist movement have cut off a number of main roads in the areas of Baghdad your neighborhood banks and through the channel in preparation Alumblyoumnih of the demonstration called by the current leader, noting that al-Sadr replied to a question face a day of one of his followers on the news of the postponement of the demonstration because of the circumstances security faced by the country, and his answer was "Fleihrroa Mosul and liberate Iraq from corruption," Takeda to set up demonstrations on schedule in spite of all circumstances.

This is likely to develop into a demonstration of civil disobedience in the event of no response from al-Abadi, who promised to change the ministerial cabin and eliminate rampant corruption.

LINK

Follow the Sadrist walks the roads in preparation for the demonstration millions or "sit." 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum