Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details)

Go down

The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) Empty The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details)

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:36 pm

The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details)

10-07-2016 02:00 PM

The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) Image

Orbit News -

Abadi closed the quiver of his plans; he went out to approve the resignation of the interior minister and the commander of the Baghdad Operations Lt. Gen. Abdul Amir al - Shammari, in addition to security and intelligence officials in the capital , Baghdad. These firings raise the question for the Baghdad Operations Command, functions and responsibilities and assume leadership positions in them.

This leadership was formed in 2007 by former Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki and this leadership is the security agency responsible for providing security in the Iraqi capital and the first headed by Lt. Gen. Abboud Hashim Qanbar, track operationally and administratively to the Ministry of Defence and then expanded in the founding leaders of other operations such as Ninawa Operations Command and Anbar operations command and others. And Tzmlt Baghdad Operations Command and the old defense ministry building , which was occupied by US forces for several years.

In 2009 the capital Baghdad hit by a series of bombings claimed the lives of dozens of citizens overthrew the leader of operations Abboud Qanbar and his successor , Lt. Gen. Ahmed Hashim return as appointed Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki , the new commander of Baghdad operations in the hope of contributing to the restoration of the deteriorating security situation; but the team itself was not spared from assassination attempts; exposed to the atheist th of September in 2011 in an assassination attempt in the Alawi neighborhood improvised explosive device targeted his convoy, and left in peace.

But the situation in the capital Baghdad , has seen a marked improvement in terms of the capital witnessed between 2009 and 2013 , many security breaches and bombings claimed the lives of citizens , where civilians and members of security services , car bombs and improvised explosive devices targeted in addition to the kidnapping and assassination operations .. to be subsequently sacked corner team Ahmed Hashim and set Maj . Gen. Abdul Amir al - Shammari after having been granted the rank of Lieutenant General in 2013.

But it seems that the dismissals infection moved to the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, where a statement of his press office said that an order was issued to exempt the commander of Baghdad Operations Lt. Gen. Abdul Amir al - Shammari and a number of security and intelligence officials in Baghdad from their positions on the back of the recent bombing that hit the Karrada district of central Baghdad and claimed the lives of hundreds of dead and wounded .. The question here is who is the commander of the next operations, which will achieve the hopes of Baghdadis security and stop the continuing Iraqi bloodshed since thirteen years.

LINK

The sacking of the military infection transmitted from al-Maliki to Abadi (Details) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum