Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed

Go down

Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed Empty Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:02 pm

Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed

Author: AB, MK
Editor: AB
10/07/2016 17:34

Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed 26226
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi third from right and next to House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri and Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim and President Fuad Masum, from left during the memorial anniversary of the death of the founder of the Council Mohammed Baqir al-Hakim, on Saturday (April 9, 2016) .

Long-Presse / Baghdad

MPs called, on Sunday, to activate the role of the presidency to provide international support for Iraq and dry up the sources of terrorism, while others have their role criticized the "meet the challenges and events in the country", demanding the dismissal of the three presidencies, the Kurdistan Alliance, stressed that "the president was doing everything in his power to bloodshed Iraqis ".

The MP said the coalition of state law Mohammed Chihod in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The role of the president is no different from the role of other institutions that are not commensurate with the size of the challenges and events that are facing the country," calling for "real reform by changing the people who accrued from quotas. "

The MP for the Reform bloc, "the Ministry of Defense of sectarianism and internal Balhzbah, and National Security, Ministry of Family," stressing the need to "change the three presidencies, including the President of the Republic."

Promised MP for the coalition of state law, led by Nuri al-Maliki, "President Fuad Masum, live in a valley, in Iraq, in another valley," revealing that "the reform front in the process of collecting signatures for the dismissal of the President of the Parliament, which is an obstacle to reforms, first followed by steps to change the rest of step presidencies, "and urged the political blocs to" support this move. "

Calls for activating the role of the presidency in the provision of international support and drying up funding Daash

In turn, described the role of the liberal bloc president of the republic as the "honorary", urging him to take action to provide international support for Iraq and dry up the sources of terrorist financing.

The MP said the bloc Majid Jabbar said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The role of the president is nothing more than Therifia role, while the operational procedures in the confines of security and other issues, however, the government and the Interior Ministry."

He called Jabbar, President of the Republic to "move internationally to provide international support for Iraq and dry up funding for the organization Daash, especially since there are regional countries support the organization with money and weapons."

Kurdistan Alliance: the president 's role is limited to counseling and doing his utmost to stop the bloodshed

Turn between the Kurdistan Alliance, the role of the presidency is limited to consultation, as he emphasized, "the keenness of President Fuad Masum, the injection of the blood of Iraqis."

The MP said the coalition Abdul Bari Zebari said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The executive powers limited, however, the Council of Ministers and the General Command of the Armed Forces, headed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, while the role of the President of the Republic on the consultation is limited," stressing that "the President of the Republic Fuad Masum do everything possible in accordance with the constitutional powers to stop the bloodshed in the country. "

Zebari revealed, for "political meetings were held in the home of the President of the Republic, before the Karrada incident on the third of July," noting that "infallible actors will bring together political forces in the country once again to find solutions to political and security problems in the country."

Article 67 of the Constitution provides that "the President is the head of state and the symbol of unity of the nation, represents the sovereignty of the country and oversees the guarantees of adherence to the constitution, and the preservation of Iraq's independence, sovereignty, unity, territorial integrity, and in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution."

As give Article 73 of the Constitution, a number of powers that is the enactment of the recommendation of the Prime Minister pardons, except in relation to the private right, and convicts committing international crimes, terrorism and financial and administrative corruption, and the ratification of the treaties and agreements and ratify and promulgate laws enacted by the House of Representatives, and the granting of awards and medals recommendation of the Prime Minister, according to the law and to issue presidential decrees, and to ratify the death sentences issued by the competent courts, the Supreme command of the armed forces of the ceremonial and commemoration purposes.

LINK

Calls for activating the role of the presidency and the Kurdistan confirms: Provides advice and seek to stop the bloodshed 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum