Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic

Go down

Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic Empty Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic 24382
Review of the Ministry of Interior in the police Festival, on Saturday (January 92 016), shooting (Mahmoud Raouf).

Long-Presse / Baghdad

According to a senior security source, on Sunday, that some streets of the capital was cut off for security practices in preparation for the review of military cuts will take place at the 14th of July to commemorate the founding of the Republic of Iraq.

The source said in an interview with the (long-Presse), "The cut some streets in the capital came to conduct security practices in preparation for a major military parade in Baghdad on the 14th of July of this celebration of the anniversary of the 1958 revolution July 14 that would bring down the monarchy and the declaration of the Republic of Iraq was made and named after victories achieved by the security forces against Daash. "

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The review will include some of the Iraqi Army and the Federal Police and the Counter-Terrorism and the local police."

A source in the Interior Ministry, reported on Sunday that security forces cut off bridges Alawi, 14 Ramadan Street Muthanna airport, while attributing it to replace the convoy automatic "big" will go to Mosul.

The revolution of July 14, 1958, political change led by leader Abdul Karim Kassem founder of the Republic of Iraq, for the overthrow of the monarchy, and continued to rule until the eighth of February 1963, but the Baath party and the participation of a number of military commanders had a military coup against the government of Qasim on the eighth of February in 1963 and who was executed hours after the coup, he and a number of senior officials in his government at the headquarters of state radio and television, to receive the Baath to power in Iraq for the first time, before it receives for the second time in the (July 17, 1968).

Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic

Author: AB, TG
Editor: AB
10/07/2016 18:12

LINK

Save

Baghdad security practices in preparation for the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the republic 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum