Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq

2 posters

Go down

UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq Empty UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:50 am

UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq

UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq Original

BAGHDAD / Babylon 24 / .. United Nations Children's Fund announced (UNICEF), Sunday, that more than half a million children are engaged in the labor market rather than go to schools with the decline in the entry of families due to violence and displacement.

The organization said in its report and seen / Babylon 24 / it "has doubled the number of child workers to reach more than 575 people since 1990, which saw Iraq's attack on Kuwait, leading to the invasion led by the United States in 2003 and then the sectarian conflict that still continues."

Said Ali Hussein Khudair (12 years), who works at a metal workshop in Baghdad, according to the report published by Reuters, "I Odaom school and you are here I work day and text .. Fbtalt from school committees (because) a small salary."

"It invalidated the school, was Antini (give me) weekly full."

UNICEF said that "about 10 percent of the children of Iraq, or about a million and a half million Tefl- forced to flee since the beginning of 2014 because of the violence, and in 2014 the organization of the Islamic state dominated large areas north and west of Iraq."

The United Nations Organization showed that "20 percent of Iraq's schools were closed due to the conflict can no longer about 3.5 million children of school age going to learn."

According to UNICEF estimates that 3.6 million children, at least in Iraq face the risk of death or exposure to serious injury or sexual violence or abduction or recruitment into armed factions, an increase of 1.3 million children, compared with 18 months ago.

He said Khudair "I go back to school and play with my friends and oh .. Otkev (I am happy) to go back to school and learn Hessian and write and read."

UNICEF says that about 4.7 million Iraqi children in need of humanitarian assistance, while facing many families now conditions are deteriorating after the military operations against the Islamic state.

Karrar said Jaafar, aged 14, who works in the auto repair shop, "Jay Jay I work and learn and the best workmanship of school graduates means Henw .. (what) their rights?".

http://babil24.com/ar/news/47835

Save

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq Empty Re: UNICEF: child labor multiply in Iraq

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:51 am

Crying or Very sad

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum