Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . "

Go down

Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " Empty Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . "

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:16 pm

Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . "

Saturday July 9, 2016 20:26

Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " NB-173473-636036820662913156

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Demanded the MP for Bader's parliamentary bloc Charter Hamedi, Saturday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and resign" from his position on the background of the recent security breaches, as considered dismissals carried out by al-Abadi "inadequate", called for the trial was the cause of those breaches.

She said Hamidi said in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of it, that "dozens of bombings in various provinces and most recently the bombing of a country which targeted the shrine of Sayed Mohammad peace be upon him, and the rule of law must be the Commander in Chief of the armed forces, security apparatus in the country in charge of the first to secure the protection of the citizen but despite everything that happened and is happening we did not hear any day that a security official had been negligent or computerized, as if the blood of Iraqis have reached the limit of licenses and ends every tragedy to form a committee and the fading impact before they dry up the blood of innocent people. "

It Hamedi, "It has become imperative for the Prime Minister as the General Commander of the Armed Forces to be the first negligent in everything that happened because he had not punished any shorted or to put alternative plans and the Court to maintain the security of the country," indicating that "the recent dismissals carried out by al-Abadi inadequate it must be a trial affects all those who were the cause of this tragedy, even though Haider al-Abadi was the same, rather, by the courage and admit Ptgosairh and submit his resignation. "

LINK

Deputy for demanding Badr al - Abadi to "recognize Ptgosairh and submit his resignation . " 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum