Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions

Go down

Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions Empty Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:11 pm

Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions

2016/7/9 15:08

Parliamentary services: file services a priority in the upcoming parliamentary sessions Story_img_5780dbe758f78

The Commission on services and investment representative, on Saturday, giving priority to file services in the next House of Representatives sessions.

According to Chairman of the Committee Nazim al-Saadi told all of Iraq [where] the day that he "will file services priority parliamentary through the new legislative term of the Council of Representatives," adding that "the Commission plans to work with the Municipality of Baghdad in terms of strategic plans and follow-up and implementation, as well as notes that were recorded in the previous period by the Commission services, according to data that the country is experiencing an economic crisis. "

The Committee on Parliamentary Services, attributed the phenomenon waste spread in the provinces and cities to the lack of financial allocations, and the absence of municipal and service control.

Citizens complain of the spread of waste in many areas, despite the effort to play the Municipality of Baghdad and service departments in the provinces.

It is scheduled that the House of Representatives held its meeting next Tuesday after he ended the legislative recess on the first of July and the integration of vacationing with Eid al-Fitr holiday.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=42703

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum