Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government

Go down

Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government Empty Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:59 pm

Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government

10 million Iraqis are expected to flock to the streets

Basnews English
09/07/2016 - 16:27   |  Iraq

Massive Protests Threatening to Overthrow Iraqi Government C1c069e532a37b18bc3e3873e426fd87_L

BAGHDAD — A Kurdish member of the Iraqi parliament says “the uprising of the hungry” in Iraq is most likely to dismantle the government and bring down its rule.

Last Sunday’s terrorist attack in Baghdad’s Karradah district, which killed nearly 300 civilians and wounded hundreds more, has sparked a new wave of public outrage that criticizes the government for being unable of protecting the civilians against successive terrorist attacks.

Kurdish MP Ashwaq Jaf told BasNews that attempts towards undertaking large scale protests are underway. The protests which are called 'the revolution of the hungry' is expected to erupt on July 20, 2016 across Iraq, she said.

10 million Iraqis have been called to attend the rally in attempt to dismantle the government as it has failed to protect the lives of its people and provide them with the deserving welfares, Jaf stressed out.

"Will the US allow the Iraqi government in Baghdad to fall? Or will the US be able to prevent the government from falling if 10 million people flock to the streets to take part in the protests?," she argued.

Sadrists previously staged a series of large scale demonstrations in Baghdad until they finally flooded into the Green Zone, the administrative part of Baghdad, and stormed the parliament building as well as the council of ministers' office.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/286171

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum