Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator"

Go down

Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" Empty Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator"

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:37 am

Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" Story_img_577cf59e1bf3e

saw the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr, said on Wednesday that the decision to block free withdrawal from the picket parliament came to the plight of Iraq does not fall under what he called "the brunt of the dictator" who sold Iraq of terrorism.

He said al - Sadr in his response to a question about the withdrawal of the Liberal bloc of sit - ins , the House of Representatives , "you and I still say, especially with the confidence that the Liberal bloc will be obedient, Gather commanded you and I am with you, the voices stopped inside the dome of the parliament on them in any national decision in favor of the homeland they with you . "

he pointed out that" the withdrawal of the protesters inside the dome of the parliament came to Iraq does not come out of the ordeal to insert it into the plight of the toughest under dictator who sold Iraq to terrorism and terrorists. "

the vice - Liberal bloc and other lawmakers walked out on the twentieth of April , from picket the parliament at the invitation of cleric Moqtada al - Sadr , the weakest front of the protesters and their ability to collect a sufficient number to complete the quorum needed to hold their meetings.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=42526

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" Empty Re: Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator"

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:38 am

Chest: I do not want rid Iraq of "affluence" of corruption to "affluence" al-Maliki, which is tougher and mightiest

Chest: the withdrawal of the Liberal picket the parliament in order to excludes Iraq under the weight of "dictator" 228479Image1
Muqtada al-Sadr and Nouri al-Maliki

Roudao - agencies

said Moqtada al - Sadr , leader in a television interview with Al -Sharqiya, broadcast last night that the state institutions is Off, indicating that the demonstrators entered the Parliament building and not a real parliament and marveled asked about the legislature and said , "Is there a legislative authority? If existed I missed it , " and then pointed out that" the legislation is disabled and laws is wide open. " He described al- Sadr, some ministers to" Tratir "and called for new demonstrations demanding a presidential reform after it was demanded by the reform cabinet , referring to his willingness to support the claim change three presidencies or two of them in Iraq. he disclosed the chest for more than one attempt on his life, most recently what he suffered his convoy was hit one of the convoy vehicles , which was traveling behind him during his visit to Baghdad, after his famous speech at the demonstrators Square liberation. the face of al- Sadr warning to the US embassy in Baghdad is smiling , saying, " the uS embassy harassed us a little bit when you're Matsma in the tent where he flew Hlektobr plane over the tent , then laughed and said: We also Sntharc them." he said al - Sadr in the interview, that " the elections produced a parliament were not fair and conducted in accordance with the principle of intimidation the enticement to pay bribes , "pointing out that" some of the candidates list (503) - which represents the Sadrist movement in the elections of 2014 - have exercised this principle and you expel them. "He said al- Sadr, said that" the next election must be fair, and that anyone who interferes the work of the electoral Commission Shall was an independent - he is someone who is not a national. " and on the entry of the protestors into the green Zone , al- Sadr, said he was " up to them to withdraw to the Square celebrations and the non -aggression on the state of the Embassy within the region , "stressing said," any person who assaulted an Arab embassy or foreign does not represent the Sadr movement , "stressing that" We have pulled out of the sit - ins because I do not want to go out of Iraq , "affluence" corrupt to "affluence" al - Maliki , which are the most and the hardest. " and his relationship with Iran , Sadr said, it 's " Mtzbbh relationship and they do not get me a clear position , "describing himself in that relationship as" naughty. " He added al- Sadr, said that "Iran is like any neighboring country such as Saudi Arabia and Turkey, and that all of these negative states meddling in Iraq by sending suicide bombers or Milisheaoyen and I reject it all."

http://rudaw.net/arabic/middleeast/iraq/080720166

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum