Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul

Go down

‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul Empty ‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:48 am

‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul RTX2I91S3990092746

The Iraqi Army is dropping 'millions' of leaflets warning residents of the ISIS-controlled city of Mosul

Iraqi security forces help civlians fleeing ISIS, south of Mosul, Iraq — REUTERS
Following the liberation of Fallujah from the hands of ISIS, local Iraqi forces are preparing for the next battle against the terror organization.

The Iraqi Army claims it dropped “millions of leaflets” over the city of Mosul, a key ISIS stronghold that was captured in June 2014, calling on ISIS fighters in the city to surrender. The leaflets also warn the residents in the city of the last “ISIS defeat” in Fallujah.

A video posted on the official account of the Iraqi Army on Thursday shows soldiers dropping boxes of leaflets from a plane. In the post, the account says that “the Iraqi Air Force has dropped millions of leaflets over the Mosul city center, confirming the news of the victories of our security forces.”

A few hours later, the account also published images of three leaflets that it says it dropped. One, directed to “the enduring sons of Mosul,” says “the battle of Fallujah ended in lightning speed,” and goes on to warn citizens of the city that “security forces are laying siege to ISIS inside Mosul… This is the last battle. Cooperate with your brothers to end up the battle fast and with the lowest number of casualties.”

‘This Is The Last Battle’: Iraqi Army Warns Residents Of Mosul Cmw0CxuXgAIwQUv

Another leaflet calls on any inside the city who may have joined with ISIS (calling them those who’ve been “deceived” by the terror group).  “The ISIS fighters will leave you to certain death and save themselves. Leave your positions immediately, as the security forces are on the way. We will crush whatever is left with no mercy. Surrender and stay safe”.

Leaflets that were dropped by the Iraqi Army’s aircraft on the city of Mosul, in preparation for its liberation

The loss of Fallujah was a major blow for ISIS, morally and strategically. However, Mosul is what many call “the ultimate prize in the war against the Islamic State,” with 600,000 people currently living under the group’s control. The battle to retake it is expected to be much larger and more complicated.

The Iraqi forces officially began the long-awaited battle over Mosul several months ago, recapturing some villages near the city. In March, the Iraqi security forces dropped leaflets calling on Mosul residents to prepare for an imminent battle, and urging them to stock up on essentials, like water.

http://www.vocativ.com/337805/iraqi-army-warns-residents-of-isis-in-mosul/

Save

Save

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum