Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas

Go down

Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas Empty Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:16 am

Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas

Thu, 07 Jul 2016 13:58:15

Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas 2.146789989521885323

Observer news / Baghdad

Interior Minister Mohammed Salem resigned Ghabban, on Thursday, the commander of the armed forces, Haidar al-Abbadi is responsible for the security file and trying to distort the facts and failures keep him Karrada bombing incident.

Ghabban said, he "made within a period of approximately two years of hard work great efforts to reform the security forces and strengthen the joints of the ministry within the powers available."

He added, that "since he took over the job in late October 2014 one flaw in the state and the problems the security system in the security file management and we have a vision and a plan of reform inclusive and we followed through joint committees and meetings chaired by National Security Adviser lasted for a year has passed the plan, but Abadi declined to issue an order execution ".

He said he "can not remain internal security file of this confusion and confusion are working on and the devices do not work according to the vision and the plan does not coordinate with the Iraqis continue bleeding without resolving the decision to address the imbalance of military leaders."

"The prime minister Pat is responsible for the security file and it issued orders and directions in both small and large, and in the capital, granting the team Abdul Amir al-Shammari through Baghdad operations command wide powers control the resources of the Ministry of Interior and Defense, without giving both any solutions to address the imbalance above which lose the pieces of the principle of command and control that on this basis founded the Baghdad operations command. "

He said that "On 4-7 I wrote to the Prime Minister a detailed message and showed him all I mentioned above, recalling the march of a year and a half of the ministry's attempts to address the imbalance to improve security and stop the bleeding blood of innocent people and the readiness of the ministry and his willingness to take responsibility and address this file after the transfer of full responsibility to the Interior Ministry, which is demand constitutional and legal in the case of non-response, I do not take responsibility for these violations. "

He noted that "the indifference Abadi did not bother to even contact, sending the message confidential and personal on the spot and confirmed from his office that he read it so I decided to keep the public on the facts and the reasons for the suffering of the citizens and the vision that we have provided and our willingness to take responsibility in the reform of the security situation."

He went on to say "in the 5-7 day held a press conference attended by most of the media channels and was scheduled to be direct transport across the Iraqi that I brought the car ace ING, but before the conference surprised contact Abadi and give justifications and discussion sterile ended that I have I will give him to resign for his failure to respond to the vision of reform the security plan that we presented was Atpth on Ayaazh prevent direct transport denied his relationship with the subject, claiming that the Iraqi agendas going. "

"The biggest surprise is that the Iraqi al-Abadi instructed not to cover any segment of the conference and even my answers to the questions but does not ejaculate correspondent is Newsreel, a resignation of the interior minister after the bombing of Karrada."

He stressed that "Abadi barred coverage wanted to avoid embarrassment in informing the public about irrefutable facts outlined by the glitch in the security system and the lack of legitimacy imparted by the published channel state other than work in the transfer of demonstrations Sadrists."

He concluded by saying that "Abadi wanted this attempt cunning misrepresentation of facts linking the reasons for the resignation incident Karrada first to put the blame on the interior minister and holds responsibility and secondly is the responsibility of the failure in the security department and the state for himself and the commander of Baghdad operations, which share responsibility with him on the procedural and field level, yes, because Abadi It is responsible for security, and it made all the decisions, orders and without the advice of the cabinet security, as happened in the last Diwani is pulling devices of any DVD with the knowledge I have not met with him for the last four months.

The Interior Minister Mohammed Salem Al Ghabban, announced Tuesday, to submit his resignation to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and as he pointed to the existence of overlapping powers and intersections between the security services, confirmed that in the past resign.

LINK

Ghaban: Abadi is trying to distort the facts and failures keep him and Iraqiya going agendas 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum