Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq

Go down

Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq Empty Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:50 am

Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq

With emptying a huge Iraqi forces to fight the jihadists, technical and military deficit and the weakness of the security coordination and the low level of vigilance are all reflected in the bombing of Karrada.

Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq _228374_Karada1
The complaint to God

First Published: 2016-07-05

BAGHDAD - Iraqi forces have achieved progress on the battlefield in the face of the organization of the Islamic state, but faces difficulties in securing Baghdad and ward off suicide attacks, which weaken the government's position.

A suicide car bomber stormed a busy commercial area in the Karrada district, a Shiite majority in Baghdad and managed early on Sunday morning, killing more than 200 people only a week after the entire city of Fallujah extremist organization restored.

Defeat in Falluja jihadist organization to carry out attacks and bombings do not even expected to pay to intensify these attacks did not stop.

Said Patrick Skinner, a former official at the CIA who is now with the tinder Consulting Group, "the Iraqi government was, at best, barely able to control the security situation. It is clear that the conditions are not perfect now, and is likely to carry out more attacks, unfortunately."

Said Prime Minister Haider Abadi, a series of changes in the security measures in Baghdad after the bombing, which highlighted the chronic problems in the capital, most notably the use of hand-explosives detectors purchased by Iraq from James McCormick, who was sentenced to ten years in Britain for being found guilty of fraud in a case in connection with these services in 2013.

Prevent the phones at checkpoints

Abadi ordered to stop using these tools at the checkpoints but it was still visible Monday in central Baghdad with soldiers and police who said they did not receive it after cessation of use.

Abadi also ordered not to use mobile phones, security men at checkpoints. But even in the absence of phone use, it will not solve the larger problem of boredom and low vigilance because of the length of the period of employment barriers.

He asked Abadi from the Interior Ministry to speed up the deployment of detectors at the entrances to the capital to help in the identification of explosives or explosive materials, and called for the coordination and integration of work outside the combat zones security forces, indicating that this coordination is weak.

Even if the application of the new measures, it will be difficult to stop the bombings in Baghdad, which angered residents who accuse the authorities of not doing enough to protect them, weakens confidence already low government.

Skinner said that "public anger over the government's inability to protect people is, unfortunately, a common feeling among foster factions and sects in Iraq. This is not enough to make them stand one-stop, but enough to push the situation to the explosion."

Outlook bleak

And increased popular anger weaken the image of al-Abadi, who failed to change the government and implementing reforms.

The risk analyst and owner of the Iraqi domestic politics newsletter "Inside Politics Wairakei" Kirk Sowell based in Jordan that "the main problem now is the political weakness of Abadi and his lack of credibility."

Abadi and faced the wrath of the population when you lose Karrada bombing site. The video showed a man throwing stones at his convoy as it was said, while another man was heard INH.

He praised Ebadi progress made by the security forces against the organization of the Islamic state and that its impact was weak on the residents of Baghdad who are threatened with death as they leave their homes, especially since the field victories can drive jihadist organization to return to previous practices and to intensify the bloody attacks similar to the attack of Karrada.

He said an expert on jihadi organizations and researcher in the Middle East Forum, Ayman al-Tamimi "I see a return to the status quo ante and to attacks with car bombs here and there."

Tamimi "That's what was seen in the country in 2009, when my organization the Islamic State of Iraq, the former on the organization of the Islamic State defeats."

Thus, the bombing of Karrada, an example bleak on what can be done by the organization of the Islamic state, even as he starboard defeats.

Skinner said that "the attack is part of a broader approach to regulation, which falls from the state project to a terrorist organization. Karada unfortunately an example of what the future holds."

LINK

Thus Baghdad turned to the weakest link in the security of Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum