Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad

Go down

Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad Empty Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:21 am

Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad 10468
Mass in the number of cars behind him detonate an explosive device in one of the streets of Baghdad archive

Long-Presse / Baghdad

A source in the Iraqi Interior Ministry, said Tuesday that nine people had been killed and wounded when a roadside bomb southeast of Baghdad.

The source said in an interview with (long-Presse), "The bomb exploded on Thursday evening, near a popular restaurant in Basmajh area, southeast of Baghdad, killing two people and wounding seven others were injured."

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "security force rushed to the scene and transported the wounded to a nearby hospital for treatment, and the bodies of the dead to the forensic medicine department, while imposed a security cordon on the area of ​​the incident and barred approach him."

The security situation in the capital, Baghdad, have been tense since mid-2013, it announced that the United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), in (the first of July present), killing and injuring 2119 Iraqis as a result of acts of violence in the country during the month of June last, registered reduction over recorded during the month of May, a renewed emphasis on the capital, Baghdad, was the "most affected".

Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad

Author: HH, NN
Editor: AZ, HH

07/05/2016 18:05

LINK

Save

Killing nine people and wounding detonated southeast of Baghdad 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER