Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi economy and the influence of militias I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraqi economy and the influence of militias

2 posters

Go down

Iraqi economy and the influence of militias Empty Iraqi economy and the influence of militias

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:50 am

Iraqi economy and the influence of militias

July 4, 2016

Iraqi economy and the influence of militias %D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82

In a new indication of the extent of corruption and abuses wrought by the former Iraqi government headed by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, graduated to us documents clarify the role of the government in pumping the nation's money and its resources to support the groups that are on the land and serving the sectarian project in the region, led by Iraq.

Previous government has pursued since February 2014, pumping money and gear and even manipulation of personal papers in order to expand the groups that are on the land of Iraq and was unformed in Syria or other groups existed in name only.

Militias proliferated and became receive all the support, whether politically and financially, and dramatically, and later became synonymous with the army and security forces, She established the volunteer and training centers with the pay of its adherents.

6/11/2014 as shown in the attached document, which provides for authorizing the prime minister or his nominee organizing and equipping and arming of "volunteers" equipment and required equipment and weapons, and disbursement of their salaries and the salaries of the Awakening FAQ document stresses that the decision has been issued by the fatwa Ulkipaia Jihad issued dated 13.06.2014.

Iraqi economy and the influence of militias E48d9590-9598-4130-980c-9df8cf369287

It is said that the nucleus of the popular crowd jihadist may specifically formed in April 2014, two months before the fall of Mosul, where they were inflicting 500 volunteers from the factions of the Islamic resistance fighters to the west of Baghdad, the vine area.

Also revealed that earlier reports about the presence of large numbers of fictitious names under suspicion of corruption against Prime Minister Abadi follow-up, in the context of government measures to address the financial crisis

Meanwhile, figures show that the number of militia fighters in the crowd exceeds one hundred thousand armed, while others are talking about more than 142 thousand armed, and practiced some of the leaders of the crowd pressure to prevent scrutiny of the fighters' salaries.

According to the Commission, "the popular crowd," then the money they win "crowd" forces, from the 2015 budget, amounting to nearly 1.2 trillion Iraqi dinars, the equivalent of almost one billion dollars

In the 2016 budget the government approved a truncated 3% of the salaries of employees and retirees to fill some of the needs of the popular crowd and the displaced. And increased allocations popular crowd, in the 2016 budget of 8.1 trillion dinars, to 3 trillion dinars (equivalent to US $ 2.6 billion) and re-transfer of 60% of them to the body, "the popular crowd." It also quoted 100 billion Iraqi dinars (about $ 90 million) of the allocations disarmament and integration of the militias into the body, "the popular crowd the circle." As it quoted 3% of the total supplies of goods and services and maintenance of assets and capital expenditures to a body "popular crowd" and the Ministry of Displacement and Migration in half. And it initiated many Iraqi companies, businessmen and social institutions to provide for members of "the crowd" financial support, either dead or wounded, as well as take care of their families.

A recent continuing predominance of militias in the country examples, opened in Baghdad, "a private military college," known as "academic master Alkonnen" to graduate leaders, tracking militia "Saraya peace," the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, as the granting of ranks and badges for their students, they are not necessarily the militia leaders and prominent elements.

Long talk about impact of these militias on the Iraqi economy, not to mention the abuse on Iraqis own money, and there are a lot of examples, specifically Walter areas where military operations take place in the face of the organization Daash.

In the midst of a severe financial crisis lived them Iraq, which appear on the surface of the violations practiced by the previous government that led to the loss and its bounty wealth of Iraq to implement the agenda does not serve the interests of Iraq, either closely or from afar, and not only this but also support this militia from the pockets of Iraqis to come, not to mention these militias constitutes a clear and flagrant Iraq as a threat, these groups have formed entities within the country without having the interests of its security and stability, but also made it a battleground for settling scores by proxy, to rebel against the concept of the state and its transformation into a

LINK

Iraqi economy and the influence of militias 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraqi economy and the influence of militias Empty Re: Iraqi economy and the influence of militias

Post by Jayzze Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:36 pm

iran has  a lot of control  via  m and his appointed goi and they do control many of the militias
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum