Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security

2 posters

Go down

Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security Empty Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:35 am

Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security

04-07-2016 12:20 PM

Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security Image

Iraq today
, Vowed Prime Minister General Commander of the Armed Forces, Haider al-Abadi, said Monday, during his visit to the leadership of the Air Force to respond "harshly" to the terrorist Daash to commit the crime of bombing the Karrada district of central Baghdad gangs.

The Abadi said during a visit to the leadership of the Air Force, according to a statement his office today: that the terrorists are trying to march a character but we will respond harshly in Akarham in Anbar and Mosul will not be able to march a character and will continue to address them, and we know that there are customers and infiltrators and kegs will deal with them all.

He said, 'What happened in Baghdad Sunday is the same as the terrorist bombings that took place in the same world this week, and the same terrorists who want to kill civilians, wholesale'.

He called Al-Abbadi of the world to unite with us to confront the terrorists, what is happening in Iraq heinous crime and call on Arab and Islamic countries to get their hands Baadna to counter terrorism that kills civilians or face military and smuggle them to target the innocent and defenseless.

The prime minister "that he would not rest until he can eliminate the last Daash in Iraq.

The suicide car bomb exploded late Saturday night district of Karrada in central Baghdad have killed and wounded dozens of civilians as well as the burning of a number of shops near the scene and cars.

And adopted a terrorist gangs Daash Alanthari.ozkrt responsibility for the bombing, security sources said the number of victims of the bombing reached 235 martyrs and wounded 147 wounded.

LINK

Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security Empty Re: Abadi calls on the world to help Iraq achieve stability , security

Post by Jayzze Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:34 pm

he does not need the help of anyone just grow some balls arrest m and hang him and 95 percent of the problems will go away. its that simple
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum