Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit

Go down

Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit Empty Recover funds smuggled plugging a budget deficit

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Coinciding with the Government's attempt to combat administrative and financial corruption in State correctional procedures within joints, invitations to retrieve looted and smuggled Iraqi funds abroad because of its importance in reviving Iraqi economy if recovered, at a time when financial expert suggested selling the property system aiming his inside and outside Iraq at auction for billions of dollars.

According to parliamentary committees in previous comments, more than $50 billion run by dictatorial system locations annihilated, noting that the money was part of the track by successive Governments after the year 2003.

The Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi last month requested the assistance of the United Nations and its specialized organizations in the fight against corruption to help the Government recover Iraqi funds smuggled abroad.

Financial expert sees THAMER Azzawi to retrieve smuggled Iraqi funds abroad would address the budget deficit, in addition to supporting the Iraqi economy.

Azzawi confirmed for «morning» no specific numbers of fleeing regime annihilated, but successive Governments figures indicate the magnitude and importance at the moment, especially now that Iraq is going through a financial crisis and needed no money supported his plans.

She was a member of the parliamentary Economic Committee answer truthfully, Najib said in previous statements that many Iraqi money smuggled out of the country to invest in some Arabic and foreign countries under fake names and addresses,

stressing «access those funds obtained fake or corrupt investment contracts, and retrieval to Iraq, particularly to funds that have been recovered so far is very low compared with the amount of money that ran away.

Azzawi praised the work of financial control and integrity during the past period which saw an intensification of efforts on this file, as well as the support and assistance of others as the State Department and others, stating that this file is important and requires locally and internationally to make it work.

Financial expert proposed selling the property regime annihilated either inside or outside Iraq at auction, since this step to verify that the billions of dollars of hard currency, especially if the regime and his they had thousands of real estate, land and
Baghdad – joy of pumice.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=119331

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum