Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget

Go down

AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget Empty AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:39 pm

AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget 10171147_685737551463063_3958207148870181790_n

I went back and defend the parliamentary security committee, credit facility agreement as "destroy" the Iraqi financial budget, while indicated that the agreement includes the condition that the country buys weapons from the United States with money Convention.

A member of the committee MP Majid Ghraoui in a press statement followed "NEN Iraq," The purpose of this agreement and contracts to make Iraq a weak controls Beah by exploiting security and financial circumstances witnessed by the country. "
And that "those contracts where the benefits decimate the Iraqi Finance, as well as it includes a clear requirement that Iraq contracted with the United States to buy these weapons the money they borrow."

He explained that this agreement prevents Iraq discretion borrowed money, but force him to buy weapons from America, "pointing out that" US arms expensive prices compared with weapons from other countries. "

And a few days ago, the US ambassador to Iraq, Stuart Jones signed with the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari on a credit facility agreement worth $ 2.7 billion in foreign military financing (FMF).
He said the US embassy statement that "This credit facility will allow Iraqi security forces to postpone payments for the purchase of ammunition and maintenance of aircraft 16 F and tanks Abrams M1A1 and allow the deal valued at $ 2.7 billion for Iraq a grace period of one year and the duration of payment of an eight and a half years to pay dues military procurement.

The statement continued "under the Strategic Framework Agreement, the US embassy is working closely with the Government of Iraq to ensure that the current economic challenges facing Iraq does not affect the ongoing defeat Daash campaign, and provides this credit facility further support to the continuous development of Iraq as a strategic partner is stable and self-reliant." /

LINK

Save

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum