Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk

Go down

UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk Empty UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:30 pm

UN report: Five Iraqi children are at serious risk Thumbnail.php?file=75485_289768431

It stated in a new report issued by the UN children's agency (UNICEF) that 3.6 million Iraqi children, any (one out of every five children in the country) are at "serious risk".
The report, which was issued under the title revealed (a high price for children), the number of children exposed to this risk has risen in the last 18 months to 1.3 million children.

And show the results of the report said that 4.7 million of these children (a third of the children of Iraq) are now in need of humanitarian aid as families face deteriorating conditions of life as a result of the ongoing military operations around Fallujah, near Mosul.
He (Peter Hawkins) representative of the UNICEF Regional in Iraq, said that "the children of Iraq and put in the line of fire, they are targeting repeatedly and mercilessly, we call on all sides exercise restraint and respect for and protection of children," adding, "We must help give children the support they need in order Eetmathloa from the horrors of war and to be able to contribute to build a prosperous and peace. "

The report says that thousand and 496 children were kidnapped in Iraq in the last 36, an average of 50 children per month, months, many of them forced to fight or have been sexually assaulted.

Hawkins said, "The abduction of children from their homes and their schools and the streets became a frightening phenomenon, these children are being uprooted from their families and subjected not grotesque forms of abuse and exploitation."
The report also reveals that almost 10 percent of Iraqi children (no more than 1.5 million children) have been forced to flee from their homes as a result of violence since the beginning of 2014, but times repetitive at times, and caused wars in the damaged one out of every five schools, resulting in to the loss of almost 3.5 million children of educational opportunities.

UNICEF and demanded to take immediate action to protect the rights of children in Iraq through five specific steps must be taken without delay, namely:
Put an end to the killing and maiming, abduction, torture and detention, sexual violence and forced recruitment of children, who are exposed to him, and stop attacking schools, medical facilities and staff.

Ensure delivery of humanitarian aid without conditions and obstacles all children wherever they are in the country, including areas not under government control.
But in areas where fighting continues, it should allow civilians wishing to leave safely and provide the services they need.

Expand and improve education for children who do not go to schools through the provision of special classes to enable them to catch up with their colleagues, and increase the provision of educational opportunities and the provision of educational materials for teachers and children. These are the children who will build Iraq and contribute to building a secure and stable future.

The provision of mental health programs and entertainment to help children symmetry and re-link their childhood.

Increased funding because resources are scarce quickly, leading to cuts in essential support for the children.UNICEF is seeking US $ 100 million to fund its operations in Iraq in 2016.

The, Iraq had occupied the last rank in the children 's rights to the 2016 Index, issued by the children 's rights organization, which included 163 countries, including 17 Arab states. The sa

Iraq came in the bottom of the list ranked the 17 Arab, and world-ranked 149, because of the suffering of the children from the scourge of war. Sa     http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/117280.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum