Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote

Go down

David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote Empty David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote

Post by GypZ Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:46 am

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/brexit-referendum/david-cameron-britain-s-prime-minister-step-down-after-brexit-n598156
[size=42]David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' LONDON — British Prime Minister David Cameron said Friday he will step down after voters moved to withdraw from the European Union.
Official results showed the "Leave" campaign took 51.9 percentof the ballots compared to 48.1 percent for "Remain."
The referendum was Cameron delivering on an election promise — but the premier had forcefully campaigned for Britain to remain in the EU.
The results served as an indictment of Britain's government and immediately sparked speculation about Cameron's political future.[/size]
Cameron said early Friday that the British people had spoken — and "their will must be respected."
With markets in freefall after the result, Cameron attempted to reassure anxious investors that the British economy was "fundamentally strong" and that any trade or travel changes would not be immediate.
[size=42]He said outside of Downing Street that he was "very proud" and "honored" to have led the country for six years — but that Britain now "must prepare for a negotiation" with the European Union, one that "will require strong, determined and committed leadership.""I do not think it would be right for me to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination," he told reporters outside his Downing Street office.[/size]
A clearly emotional Cameron said he would resign as prime minister by the fall, adding it was "not a decision I've taken lightly."
Former London mayor and leading "Leave" campaigner Boris Johnson has been tapped as a potential successor to Cameron.
He gave a triumphant press conference Friday praising the decision to "take back control" from Brussels, calling it a "glorious" opportunity.
[size=42]"The British people have spoken up for democracy in Britain and in Europe and I think we can be very proud," he said. "We can find our voice in the world again.The news hit as Londoners were racing to work, with many glued to their cellphones as the headlines were alerted.[/size]
"I'm happy to see him go," said legal assistant Colette, 42.
[size=42]She told NBC News that she hadn't voted for Cameron — and had cast a ballot in favor of leaving the EU."I thought there need to be some big changes," said Colette, who would only give her first name. She said she was "shocked" that the "Leave" camp won.[/size]
"It is gonna be a little bit crazy for a while but I think it's going to even out," she added.
[size=58]Play[/size]

[size=42]David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote 160624-cameron-cr-0329_05_fd84425b47315fda3cf44b0af8fad1a7.nbcnews-ux-600-480David Cameron, Britain's Prime Minister, to Step Down After 'Brexit' Vote F_cameron_brexit_160624.nbcnews-ux-1240-700[/size]
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum