Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact

5 posters

Go down

Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  Empty Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:03 pm

Iko Ward

Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  Avatar?id=1595158&m=75&t=1455071035

Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  Medal

Date: 19m ago  
Wells Fargo Contact

Hi Guys,

I want to clarify something since it has already reached distorted rumor levels. I got an email from my Wells Financial Adviser yesterday, 6/20, asking me for the latest news. He has never reached out to me
about the currencies but has always been a great help when I had questions. He is a regional manager with accounts up to 10M. I have been with him 3 years. He has not been read in to the currency exchange, though he does know someone in that “division” and has told me where the regional exchange office is located. He is hearing things which lead him to believe it's coming down the pike. After several emails and a phone call he asked me to summarize what I believe is happening and he has forwarded my email to his Exchange contact. I am waiting for a response. That's it.

His motive is simple. He knows he will not be included as my principal adviser but as a reward for his help I have told him I will request him as my local banking contact. A big feather in his cap. He also has a email trail beginning in October of 2013. He is hoping to start a dialog between me and the exchange division. HE HAS NOT BEEN TOLD ANY DATES OR RATES. I know more than he does, but I now have a advocate who can pick up the phone and ask the exchange guy questions.
Whether he'll answer is another matter.

It is clear the exchange info is trickling down the ranks. This tells me their pot is boiling over. People are talking.

It is also clear they are still holding tight on the intel

For him to reach out to me in an email tells me he is comfortable being on record.

I will monitor this post and try to answer questions through Life is Art. I have to do things this way for security reasons.

Best

Iko

Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  Empty Re: Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:43 pm

Isn't this an interesting development.  After weeks of being on Garry McGuire's WingIt calls, now IKO seems to have jumped ship back to WSOMN.

WingIt won't even mention Iko's name, but instead, refers to him as a 'trusted individual'.

LIFE IS ART

Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  Avatar?id=1601273&m=75&t=1460060943

MOD ~ADMIN ~ WEBSITE
Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  CirclestarIko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  CirclestarIko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  Circlestar

Date: 46m ago  
NEWS POST FROM A TRUSTED INDIVIDUAL ~ JUNE 21st, 2016

FROM A VERY TRUSTED INDIVIDUAL:  
part 1.  Hi Guys,  I want to clarify something since it has already reached distorted rumor levels. I got an email from my Wells Financial Adviser yesterday, 6/20, asking me for the latest news. He has never reached out to me about the currencies but has always been a great help when I had questions. He is a regional manager with accounts up to 10M. I have been with him 3 years. 
part 2.   He has not been read in to the currency exchange, though he does know someone in that “division” and has told me where the regional exchange office is located. He is hearing things which lead him to believe it's coming down the pike. After several emails and a phone call he asked me to summarize what I believe is happening and he has forwarded my email to his Exchange contact. I am waiting for a response. That's it.
part 3.  His motive is simple. He knows he will not be included as my principal adviser but as a reward for his help I have told him I will request him as my local banking contact. A big feather in his cap. He also has a email trail beginning in October of 2013. He is hoping to start a dialog between me and the exchange division. HE HAS NOT BEEN TOLD ANY DATES OR RATES. I know more than he does, but I now have a advocate who can pick up the phone and ask the exchange guy questions.
part 4.  Whether he'll answer is another matter. It is clear the exchange info is trickling down the ranks. This tells me their pot is boiling over. People are talking. It is also clear they are still holding tight on the intel For him to reach out to me in an email tells me he is comfortable being on record. I will monitor this post and try to answer questions through Life is Art. I have to do things this way for security reasons.

It's obvious that IKO is AdminBill's "well known" intel provider from his morning post:

Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL wrote
5m ago
ONE OF THE MOST WELL KNOWN INTEL PROVIDERS HAD HIS FIRST TELEPHONE APPOINTMENT WITH HIS WEALTH MANAGER THIS MORNING. THE WF INITIATED THE APPOINTMENT WHICH HAS NEVER APPOINTED. FIRST WAS THAT HE HAD STARTED A DIALOG WITH THE BANKS EXCHANGE DIVISION. HE WILL FILL ME IN LATER. THE BANK WAS HEARING RUMBLINGS EARLY THIS MORNING.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:57 pm

GREAT ONE YOU TWO LMAO CAN'T KEEP UP WITH EVERYBODY ANYMORE LMAO . GOOD CATCH NASH ON THE PIC FROM SCHMIDT'S SITE I'LL HAVE TO PUT THE POST ON HIS UTUBE POSTS LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:38 am

These idiots are getting out of hand, now they stating false things about Wells Fargo. Let's see how they do in court when Wells Fargo finds out about this.

I sense another Youtube video coming about Iko Ward.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:05 am

Iko used to be a blowhard on TNT for years, and people scoffed at his info.  He's been wrong for years.  He has no bank contacts, this is all a complete fabrication.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:21 am

RamblerNash wrote:
Iko Ward

Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  Avatar?id=1595158&m=75&t=1455071035

Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  Medal

Date: 19m ago  
Wells Fargo Contact

Hi Guys,

I want to clarify something since it has already reached distorted rumor levels. I got an email from my Wells Financial Adviser yesterday, 6/20, asking me for the latest news. He has never reached out to me
about the currencies but has always been a great help when I had questions. He is a regional manager with accounts up to 10M. I have been with him 3 years. He has not been read in to the currency exchange, though he does know someone in that “division” and has told me where the regional exchange office is located. He is hearing things which lead him to believe it's coming down the pike. After several emails and a phone call he asked me to summarize what I believe is happening and he has forwarded my email to his Exchange contact. I am waiting for a response. That's it.

His motive is simple. He knows he will not be included as my principal adviser but as a reward for his help I have told him I will request him as my local banking contact. A big feather in his cap. He also has a email trail beginning in October of 2013. He is hoping to start a dialog between me and the exchange division. HE HAS NOT BEEN TOLD ANY DATES OR RATES. I know more than he does, but I now have a advocate who can pick up the phone and ask the exchange guy questions.
Whether he'll answer is another matter.

It is clear the exchange info is trickling down the ranks. This tells me their pot is boiling over. People are talking.

It is also clear they are still holding tight on the intel

For him to reach out to me in an email tells me he is comfortable being on record.

I will monitor this post and try to answer questions through Life is Art. I have to do things this way for security reasons.

Best

Iko

Iko Ward's Wells Fargo Contact  258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum