Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie at 2:36 today.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Okie at 2:36 today....

+21
ranman
freesngr11
Dinarhog
popeye
HOOHAND
Gmansaid
LNG
prophet1036
Talleyman
briancamp7
lonestargreg
nurseeee
kenbo
txchick
dumplingpieface
tom3215
GreyWolfe
bjoybrandt
TheBeav
az-tex
Duckyboy
25 posters

Go down

Okie at 2:36 today.... Empty Okie at 2:36 today....

Post by Duckyboy Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:56 pm

2:36 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BOY THIS THING IS SCREWY THIS AFTERNOON--NO NEWS---I AM WAITING ON REPORTS FROM THOSE WHO STATED THAT THEY HAD APPOINTMENTS WITH BANKS TO CASH IN THIS AFTERNOON. I HAVE REPORTS OF THOSE MAKING APPOINTMENTS BOTH TODAY AND TOMMOROW BUT HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING BACK FROM THEM YET--YES THE RATE (WHATEVER THAT IS) IS LIVE IN IRAQ--THIS BIG RATE SECRET SHOULD BE REVEALED AT ANY MOMENT
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Okie at 2:36 today.... Empty Re: Okie at 2:36 today....

Post by az-tex Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Duckyboy wrote:2:36 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BOY THIS THING IS SCREWY THIS AFTERNOON--NO NEWS---I AM WAITING ON REPORTS FROM THOSE WHO STATED THAT THEY HAD APPOINTMENTS WITH BANKS TO CASH IN THIS AFTERNOON. I HAVE REPORTS OF THOSE MAKING APPOINTMENTS BOTH TODAY AND TOMMOROW BUT HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING BACK FROM THEM YET--YES THE RATE (WHATEVER THAT IS) IS LIVE IN IRAQ--THIS BIG RATE SECRET SHOULD BE REVEALED AT ANY MOMENT

Frankly...

I'll believe it when I see it... In MY bank accounts, that is...

Dinarbanker still selling Dinar at old rate, by the way...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie at 2:36 today.... Empty Okie at 2:36 today...

Post by TheBeav Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:18 pm

After 7 children and 13 grands, I have NEVER had or seen LABOR last so long! crybaby

Guess I have to go to the job interview this afternoon?!?! shame
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bjoybrandt Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Thank you Okie for the update!! We are waiting right beside you!!!!

bjoybrandt

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyWolfe Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 pm

TheBeav wrote:After 7 children and 13 grands, I have NEVER had or seen LABOR last so long! crybaby

Guess I have to go to the job interview this afternoon?!?! shame

That just means the baby will be bigger (more physically developed) than at nine months. I remember my first son coming out 22" long, 10 lb 6 oz, and a full head of hair. He is now a great 6' tall man that I admire and love.

So tif the RV takes a little longer, I can get more prepared and I can expect a greater blessing in hte long run for staying in the race and running it well!

GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

Okie at 2:36 today.... Empty IM Grateful

Post by tom3215 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:51 pm

...........Okie, THANK YOU ...... I am gratefull for every update you give us !!!!

For all the people who want to sit and critique Okies posts.......Mods.........ban them = ))

The okie site wasnt intended for people to second guess, critique, over analyze Okie.....
.....this site was to be a safe zone for nomal people who want to hear the "Okie " speak..
Ship em all back to the other boards !

Thanks Okie !!!!
tom3215

tom3215

Back to top Go down

Post by dumplingpieface Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:55 pm

tom3215 wrote:

...........Okie, THANK YOU ...... I am gratefull for every update you give us !!!!

For all the people who want to sit and critique Okies posts.......Mods.........ban them = ))

The okie site wasnt intended for people to second guess, critique, over analyze Okie.....
.....this site was to be a safe zone for nomal people who want to hear the "Okie " speak..

Thanks Okie !!!!
tom3215

I AGREE!!!! bounce

dumplingpieface

Back to top Go down

Post by txchick Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:57 pm

dumplingpieface wrote:
tom3215 wrote:

Thanks Okie !!!!
tom3215

I AGREE!!!! bounce

agree 2

txchick

Back to top Go down

Okie at 2:36 today.... Empty Thanks Okie

Post by kenbo Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 pm

I'd like to thank you Okie and all those here that have made this forum available. Although I am usually silent, I appreciate all that you and the others do to share your info. Please don't let the naysayers stifle your information. I/We need it! When I was a kid we had the saying about sticks and stones. Honestly, I don't know what their problem is.
I know that I dont have a right to ask you to continue to sacrifice as you do but since there are so few that have any contacts (Me being at the top of that list) every word of encouragement that you say does wonders for me and others.
Again, don't let the few out way the needs of the many.
Thanks again.
kenbo
kenbo

Back to top Go down

Post by nurseeee Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:32 pm

I have never posted, but did talk with a finanical advisor with Chase Bank in Atl.Ga. He has set up an app. for me next week. He said he was going to do some checking before hand and possiblely call me before next week. bounce

nurseeee

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:34 pm

If Okie never said a word, people would be yelling about that. Everyone needs to exhibit "more" patience. I know it's not easy because it is equally hard for me and I haven't been in this game that long. A very wise man once said: "Patience allows deception to reveal itself". Think about it.

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by briancamp7 Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Only thing I can say is they are bringing us the facts, I don't think grown people will waste their time being on a conference call trying to make things up just to give to us, if that was the case their are a lot of people who needs a Psychologist, I have been quiet and just watching people post different things, This is an investment that we all made but I will tell you this God knows our hearts rather it's pure or not he knows what a lot of us are going to do with this blessing and I believe in the power of positivity and the power of speaking things into existance, if you are negative and speaking that this thing is not going to happen then you are probably the hold up or the reason we haven't seen this thing happen, we all need to really take a deep look at ourselves and our lives and ask yourself "Am I ready for this" if you are stop being negative and read Mark 11:22-23vs you have to believe you have receive it before it manifest, I didn't say that Yahshua did aka Jesus!!!!!! holla back!

briancamp7

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:51 pm

lonestargreg wrote:If Okie never said a word, people would be yelling about that. Everyone needs to exhibit "more" patience. I know it's not easy because it is equally hard for me and I haven't been in this game that long. A very wise man once said: "Patience allows deception to reveal itself". Think about it.

Good quote. Looks like the past couple months have been revealing more and more week by week and day by day! I truly, honestly am starting to wonder how people are SO defensive of the people who have given wrong information and false intel countless times. Can someone give me a real legitimate reason why Okies information today is any more reliable than the hundred other times he's said the RV was done? Don't blast me, I am asking this for real... Why should I trust his intel at this point?

Talleyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:52 pm

lonestargreg wrote:If Okie never said a word, people would be yelling about that. Everyone needs to exhibit "more" patience. I know it's not easy because it is equally hard for me and I haven't been in this game that long. A very wise man once said: "Patience allows deception to reveal itself". Think about it.

Good quote. Looks like the past couple months have been revealing more and more week by week and day by day! I truly, honestly am starting to wonder how people are SO defensive of the people who have given wrong information and false intel countless times. Can someone give me a real legitimate reason why Okies information today is any more reliable than the hundred other times he's said the RV was done? Don't blast me, I am asking this for real... Why should I trust his intel at this point?

Talleyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:55 pm

And I should note, I realize he's only passing on what he's told... So I guess another way of asking is, how can I have any faith in his sources since his intel has always flown by with no results.

Talleyman

Back to top Go down

Post by prophet1036 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:02 pm

What does "it is live in Iraq" mean? I would really like to understand. My husband talked with our private banker for WF today and the private banker said that he had talked with the head of security for WF and they are saying it is a scam. Our other bank which is a larger bank than WF has already given us a rate they will charge us for cashing in and they have sold dinar and have sold it to their employees. Who is right here? Wonder if WF has ever sold dinar? The WF banker said he has been bombarded in the last 3 weeks with questions and he always tells them it is a scam. All I have to say is wonder what he's going to say when the RV happens? I'd love to see his reaction.

prophet1036

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Since many folks seem to be coming at this from a negative viewpoint, maybe quit asking "Why should I trust" and begin to wonder, "Who can we trust?" It seems to me that everyone has been wrong to this point, so maybe all the doubters and complainers ought just quit reading the intel and log off. This game is apparently being manipulated at levels much higher than any have intel. I, for one find all of this too be very interesting! The one thing I do know for sure is that God is still in control and if He wants me to receive His blessing, nobody can take it away from me. I just seek after Him and all the rest takes care of itself.

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:05 pm

OH_BROTHER wrote:
Talleyman wrote:

AGREE 10000000%

But if any of the cult hear you say that.....look out.

Oh no doubt I'll get raked over the coals but I think it's a legitimate question/concern. I appreciate the Christians who are involved with this site and investment (including Okie)... I don't question theyre good people, it's just this intel is CONSTANTLY wrong!

Talleyman

Back to top Go down

Post by LNG Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Talleyman wrote:
OH_BROTHER wrote:
Talleyman wrote:

AGREE 10000000%

But if any of the cult hear you say that.....look out.

Oh no doubt I'll get raked over the coals but I think it's a legitimate question/concern. I appreciate the Christians who are involved with this site and investment (including Okie)... I don't question theyre good people, it's just this intel is CONSTANTLY wrong!

I for one simply have to question the wisdom of people who knowingly participate in an INVESTMENT, and then have the audacity to pout and throw temper tantrums like little kids when it does not happen on their time schedule or all the information does not match up with what they would like it to be.

I'm willing to bet these same loud mouths will be nowhere to be found when it does RV.

More importantly, why on earth would anyone hang around free site that you keep saying is bogus? Just askin'

LNG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Talleyman, can you name one source that has nailed it correctly? (Sound of many crickets chirping in close proximity)
Honestly, if you came here just to complain let me clue you in on a few things: A: We are in this together, stop BITCHING about having to do push-ups if the rest of us are having to do them too. B: How do you think your incessant BITCHING about Okie's sources are going to benefit anyone? C: How do you think that makes Okie feel? D: Do you think that someone knows something that you don't?

It is as though we are in a life boat waiting for our rescue (R/V) and you are constantly moaning and complaining when the rest of us endure the exact same circumstances that you do and for some reason you feel privileged enough to complain when others are finding ways to cope. I personally am inclined to toss you overboard, at least the trip will be more tolerable now.

Go rip Frank26 for using the same source providing "Intel" under different user names and expecting us to believe the obvious subterfuge that took place on his CC last night-and he got caught insulting everyone's intelligence! Right out in front of everyone!
"Eagle one" and "Rman" are one and the same person! Listen to the recording because it isn't in the transcript (got to protect the EMPEROR you see).
Lot's of discord on his site today because of it, I am sure he will just blame the devil!

Puts his cell numbers on the internet and then whines and crows about getting 200 calls a day, all of which will be blamed on the Devil as well. Try asking a question over there about the apparent conflicting details (i.e. CONFUSION) and you will be greeted with a permanent BANNING-just for asking a legitimate question!

Yes the EMPERER has no clothes!!

Better yet go and PAY to get on one of those sites that will provide you with a nice steaming load of whatever you want to hear in any flavor you like!

Now there is something to complain about!!

At least Okie shoots straight with us and doesn't try to fool anyone. He gives us what he gets, period.

"IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT THEN GET THE HECK OUT OF THE KITCHEN BECAUSE NO ONE WANT"S TO HEAR YOU PISS AND MOAN-PERIOD!!"

These are my words and I will take responsibility for them. -Gmansaid

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LNG Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Gmansaid wrote:Talleyman, can you name one source that has nailed it correctly? (Sound of many crickets chirping in close proximity)
Honestly, if you came here just to complain let me clue you in on a few things: A: We are in this together, stop BITCHING about having to do push-ups if the rest of us are having to do them too. B: How do you think your incessant BITCHING about Okie's sources are going to benefit anyone? C: How do you think that makes Okie feel? D: Do you think that someone knows something that you don't?

It is as though we are in a life boat waiting for our rescue (R/V) and you are constantly moaning and complaining when the rest of us endure the exact same circumstances that you do and for some reason you feel privileged enough to complain when others are finding ways to cope. I personally am inclined to toss you overboard, at least the trip will be more tolerable now.

Go rip Frank26 for using the same source providing "Intel" under different user names and expecting us to believe the obvious subterfuge that took place on his CC last night-and he got caught insulting everyone's intelligence! Right out in front of everyone!
"Eagle one" and "Rman" are one and the same person! Listen to the recording because it isn't in the transcript (got to protect the EMPEROR you see).
Lot's of discord on his site today because of it, I am sure he will just blame the devil!

Puts his cell numbers on the internet and then whines and crows about getting 200 calls a day, all of which will be blamed on the Devil as well. Try asking a question over there about the apparent conflicting details (i.e. CONFUSION) and you will be greeted with a permanent BANNING-just for asking a legitimate question!

Yes the EMPERER has no clothes!!

Better yet go and PAY to get on one of those sites that will provide you with a nice steaming load of whatever you want to hear in any flavor you like!

Now there is something to complain about!!

At least Okie shoots straight with us and doesn't try to fool anyone. He gives us what he gets, period.

"IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT THEN GET THE HECK OUT OF THE KITCHEN BECAUSE NO ONE WANT"S TO HEAR YOU PISS AND MOAN-PERIOD!!"

These are my words and I will take responsibility for them. -Gmansaid

NOW!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT!!

LNG

Back to top Go down

Post by HOOHAND Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:13 pm

THANKS DUCKY for the post.... Keep them coming boy.. Smile
HOOHAND
HOOHAND

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Haha, well I called that one didn't I! To be honest your rampage of cussing and flamethrowing does nothing to help the credibility of this site. As a moderator you should be ashamed. Nothing I said was rude or disrespectful, if anything I think I asked a very common question in a most decent way... And instead of giving an answer, well, we all see the response I got. Some of the irate responses to legitimate concerns are reprehensible. I AM invested in this, I DO read these sites HOPING to finally see some hint of reality to this whole thing, and being a forum I should be able to ask questions. You can't run this place like a Nazi regime, exterminating everyone who asks a question that MIGHT indicate inaccurate intel. I could've said much more but it kinda feels like talking to a fence post.

Talleyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:32 pm

I read my post again btw, and some of you got waaaaay too bent out of shape for what I asked. I was hoping I could ask questions from people who could give mature responses an not this tantrum like cussing fits.

Talleyman

Back to top Go down

Post by txchick Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Talleyman wrote:I read my post again btw, and some of you got waaaaay too bent out of shape for what I asked. I was hoping I could ask questions from people who could give mature responses an not this tantrum like cussing fits.

talleyman i have a simple solution when i don't like something i leave. i also make an effort to find out on my own what the truth is.

txchick

Back to top Go down

Post by popeye Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:43 pm

nurseeee wrote:I have never posted, but did talk with a finanical advisor with Chase Bank in Atl.Ga. He has set up an app. for me next week. He said he was going to do some checking before hand and possiblely call me before next week. bounce

You need to be careful when you talk to financial advisors or anyone else that's going to give you advise on how to invest your money. My wife & I are "auditioning" several financial advisors so we will know which one has the smartest brains when it comes to making us more money with our existing money. Only discuss what they can do with whatever money you already have, then question them as to what they would do if you came into more money........say 7 or 8 figures. You don't really need to mention that you're invested in a foreign currency until it hits. A lot of the "financial advisors" will just google "Iraqi dinar" and then of course, it only comes up with "scam, scam, scam". A lot of these guys don't know how to do homework on real investments and learn the history of it and read into what's going on now and how this is going to turn out to be a whopper of an investment. Audition different financial advisors to see which ones are really on track to make you a lot of money from the money you're about to have.
popeye
popeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarhog Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Not one site has been right. It is just a fact. At least okie doesnt come on every something so outlandish its funny. He states what,he knows and I appreciate that. My question to everyone is where does all these folks get the idea that GOI is out of chapter 7, has paid the Paris club in dinar etc. just becuase stevei, bluwof, adam e2c etc etc say it does not make it true. I was a finacial advisor for several years and if anyone did the pumping these naffoons do in that ralm they,would be in jail. It would be much more productive for accurate information so everyone could plan accordingly. I have stopppped buying on layaway. Im planning on this thing doing something a year from now. little bit here and there. I adds up. That way if it pops today its like early christmas. right now though the lights arent twinkling clark....

Dinarhog

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyWolfe Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Talleyman wrote:Blah. This week is gonna disappear like the rest of them. And I don't believe Iraq already has a new rate. Even Okie said it would show worldwide at one time, so stories are constantly changing. It's starting (not even starting really) to sound like hogwash.

Are you willing to sell your Dinars yet?
GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:20 pm

[quote="Talleyman"]Haha, well I called that one didn't I! To be honest your rampage of cussing and flamethrowing does nothing to help the credibility of this site. As a moderator you should be ashamed. Nothing I said was rude or disrespectful, if anything I think I asked a very common question in a most decent way... And instead of giving an answer, well, we all see the response I got. Some of the irate responses to legitimate concerns are reprehensible. I AM invested in this, I DO read these sites HOPING to finally see some hint of reality to this whole thing, and being a forum I should be able to ask questions. You can't run this place like a Nazi regime, exterminating everyone who asks a question that MIGHT indicate inaccurate intel. I could've said much more but it kinda feels like talking to a fence post.
Nazi regime? Really? You are still here, are you not? You stated that what Okie had to say was hogwash and you think that is ok? One more out of line post from you and you are out of here...I don't care who you you think you are!

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Dinarhog wrote:Not one site has been right. It is just a fact. At least okie doesnt come on every something so outlandish its funny. He states what,he knows and I appreciate that. My question to everyone is where does all these folks get the idea that GOI is out of chapter 7, has paid the Paris club in dinar etc. just becuase stevei, bluwof, adam e2c etc etc say it does not make it true. I was a finacial advisor for several years and if anyone did the pumping these naffoons do in that ralm they,would be in jail. It would be much more productive for accurate information so everyone could plan accordingly. I have stopppped buying on layaway. Im planning on this thing doing something a year from now. little bit here and there. I adds up. That way if it pops today its like early christmas. right now though the lights arent twinkling clark....

Yeah sir, I agree with all that!

Talleyman

Back to top Go down

Post by freesngr11 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Gman...you need to relax and take a deep breath

freesngr11

Back to top Go down

Post by ranman Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:43 pm

[quote="Gmansaid"]
Talleyman wrote:Haha, well I called that one didn't I! To be honest your rampage of cussing and flamethrowing does nothing to help the credibility of this site. As a moderator you should be ashamed. Nothing I said was rude or disrespectful, if anything I think I asked a very common question in a most decent way... And instead of giving an answer, well, we all see the response I got. Some of the irate responses to legitimate concerns are reprehensible. I AM invested in this, I DO read these sites HOPING to finally see some hint of reality to this whole thing, and being a forum I should be able to ask questions. You can't run this place like a Nazi regime, exterminating everyone who asks a question that MIGHT indicate inaccurate intel. I could've said much more but it kinda feels like talking to a fence post.
Nazi regime? Really? You are still here, are you not? You stated that what Okie had to say was hogwash and you think that is ok? One more out of line post from you and you are out of here...I don't care who you you think you are!
LORD GRANT US THE STRENGTH AND WISDOM NECCESARY TO STAY GROUNDED, REMAIN POSITIVE AND BE RESPECTFUL OF EACH OTHER...GROWING UP I WAS ALWAYS TOLD THAT IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL...ONLY MAKES THINGS WORSE...PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS WRONG ONLY WANT EVERYONE TO KEEP IT TOGETTHER...I WISH YOU BOTH THE BEST, GOD BLESS EVERYONE!...ranman...OKIE IS GETTING FRUSTRATED, SO I THINK WE NEED TO LET HIM DO WHAT HE DOES BEST AND REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENS, THE BEST THING WE CAN DO IS BE GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL FOR ALL THAT HE DOES AND TRY NOT TO MAKE WHAT HE DOES ANY HARDER THAN IT ALREADY IS...TYTYTY

ranman

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:00 pm

freesngr11 wrote:Gman...you need to relax and take a deep breath

Seriously. He isn't even reading what I'm writing. His last couple posts are waaaaay more out of line and inappropriate than anything I've written. Who keeps the moderators accountable? His demeanor and attitude is unbelievable.

Talleyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:34 pm

[quote="Gmansaid"]
Talleyman wrote:Haha, well I called that one didn't I! To be honest your rampage of cussing and flamethrowing does nothing to help the credibility of this site. As a moderator you should be ashamed. Nothing I said was rude or disrespectful, if anything I think I asked a very common question in a most decent way... And instead of giving an answer, well, we all see the response I got. Some of the irate responses to legitimate concerns are reprehensible. I AM invested in this, I DO read these sites HOPING to finally see some hint of reality to this whole thing, and being a forum I should be able to ask questions. You can't run this place like a Nazi regime, exterminating everyone who asks a question that MIGHT indicate inaccurate intel. I could've said much more but it kinda feels like talking to a fence post.

Yes sir, the way you're talking does not line up with what you're demanding of me, and that can either be called hypocritical or as I said, Nazi-ish. If I'm wrong, prove me wrong and apologize to everyone for the bad language you openly posted on this forum. As for what Okie passed along, date-wise, yes I said hogwash, because it didn't come to fruition. That's fact, not opinion. And frankly, if you ban me for saying "hogwash" then read the first line I just wrote.

Talleyman

Back to top Go down

Okie at 2:36 today.... Empty This RV ... WILL HAPPEN … when we

Post by GreyWolfe Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Talleyman wrote:

Good quote. Looks like the past couple months have been revealing more and more week by week and day by day! I truly, honestly am starting to wonder how people are SO defensive of the people who have given wrong information and false intelligence countless times. Can someone give me a real legitimate reason why Bookie’s information today is any more reliable than the hundred other times he's said the RV was done? Don't blast me, I am asking this for real... Why should I trust his intelligence at this point?

Okie over the last few years has spent time and resources in order to provide us with intelligence so that we all would have hope in the times of delay of the RV. He has gotten hate emails-PMs-posts for passing on info and sometimes his personal opinion. He always says which is which. Most of us are VERY PLEASED that he is doing this, myself included! There are people in governments that attend and watch our sites and purposely try to discourage us so that we will sell out before the RV happens. These are greedy people in power and Okie has NO control over them and is never given advance notice about upcoming delays from these conduits of evil. The info Okie provides us does become a reality, although a lot of the time it has been delayed. If you had read his posts closely, he also stated where the RV was done and at what levels. I am sincerely sorry that you are not elite enough to have taken advantage of cashing in the middle-east or when the Level I & II tiers started … welcome to the common people.

So answer me why people like you want to blame him for info that turns out to change when you were told in advance that it could very well change at the last minute.

Okie has even put his job and life on the line at times because he revealed something that was supposed to be kept secret from us. Because Okie urged us to research what he talked about, most of us have learned more from Okie on finance, currency, governments, etc. in the last year than I ever thought was possible to concentrate into this small time period.

Every time I read your posts, I tend see someone (though this may not be you) putting their food into the microwave to cook and then complaining when it is not cooked properly ... even though you set the controls ... it is never your fault. You are like the rest of us that have been taught to expect instant satisfaction in everything and throw a tantrum when it takes longer than you want.

This RV ... WILL HAPPEN … when we are ready to receive it and not before. This is because the main reason for this blessing is so that the Kingdom of The One And Only Almighty God might be expanded at an exponential speed that none of us can comprehend. This is not just a chance happening … it was years in the planning for humans and centuries in the planning for God!

Have patience, keep the faith, and refrain from wording that sounds like you are bashing someone else for being a messenger. If the info is not up to your standards … PLEASE provide us with the better info you are getting.

Tallyman: You have not answered my post-reply of when you are selling your Dinars. That way your frustration will be over (until we cash them in for you).

GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:08 am

I'm not selling my dinars. Have you thoroughly read what I wrote? I want this investment to come to fruition, but my questions were Why is this intel posted as solid fact when it keeps not happening? It's presented in a very matter of fact way. Also, re-read what I said regarding Okie personally, it's not negative or demeaning. Lastly, why are the moderators on this site allowed to get away with foul language and aggressive talk? Even though the things I've questioned may not be popular, I've not used ANY vulgar talk. That concerns me more than anything.

Talleyman

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:13 am

Well Mr. Talleyman,

This has a simple solution. Don't like or agree with anything, what I do is vote with my feet and leave.

That is a choice you could use.

JMHO

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 am

1alaskan wrote:Well Mr. Talleyman,

This has a simple solution. Don't like or agree with anything, what I do is vote with my feet and leave.

That is a choice you could use.

JMHO

Now is better
North of sixty

I could. I'd still like to get a response regarding the obscenities the moderator used and how he's dealt with on that regard. I think he owes the forum an apology.

Talleyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawaii Rainbow Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 am

Okie, please delete this thread. We need to stay calm and collected.
Hawaii Rainbow
Hawaii Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by RAYCINTODINARS Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 am

Serenity Now.
RAYCINTODINARS
RAYCINTODINARS

Back to top Go down

Post by true grit Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:20 am

Well by gosh Okie ole boy, I heard thru the grapevine ur a shuttin er down. Thats the a sad but very honorable thing fer ya to do. After bein so wrong wrong fer so long I can understand ya wantin to fade out of site forever. I feel fer ya Oke, ya tried and tried but the cards i guess have been stacked agin ya. Seein thousands of people laugh at ya and yer intel day in and day out has to be hard on ya. Tks for all yer effort even though it raised and dashed the hopes of hundreds of wanna b believers. The main thing is yer gonna take the last shred o dgnity ya got and leave. God bless and better luck in yer next venture.

true grit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum