Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN.

2 posters

Go down

The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. Empty The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN.

Post by Rwederfoort Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:26 pm

Dear brothers and Sisters,

Today i wanted to share the GOOD News that finally the Dollar its Devaluation to
7 Cents, and also because of this there is LOCK DOWN off the NEW Republic, which is
under the Supervision and Control of the Chinese Families.

So we all can see that this OLD Systems needed to Be replaced by a NEW Gold Backed
Currency System created by the BRICS/AIIB Chinese Dragon Families.  

So that means that we all will be Traiding in Gold Back Currency, and the New
Introduction of the US Treasury Notes which will be Gold Back Currency to be
given as a Prosperity Funds to the 330 Millions of US Citizens, which will become
FREE from the OLD FIAT ENSLAVEMENT Systems, and Corruptions organizations
and Corporations and Governments and Bankers who are the Cause of this 
Problem.

There are going to massive Changes in the NEW Republic, because of the Removing
of the Dollar, just try to understand what the effects will be all over the WORLD,
of the Collapse and the Revaluation of this DEAD Currency which the FIAT dollar.
So many people will be in SHOCK, all those Corporation who NOW are BANKRUPT, 
and out of Business because of this EVENT which every one knew it was going to 
happen.

Here in Curacao we have the same situation, because of this EVENT, and our Guilder
is Linked to the DOLLAR we will be going threw some difficult times, because everything
will go up, and many companies have to CLose their Doors because of this situation, till
they get their prosperity Funds.
At the MOMENT we have the CHINESE Government who has his GOLD Backed YUEN, 
investing in extraction and Exporting of Curacao their GAS resources without any 
Permission, and using Bribery and Treating Leaders, Bankers to obey or they will
lose their Life or being Poisoned. 

The Citizens of Curacao are not being told about the GAS projects which have been
going on and also the EXPORTING of their GAS to BRICS nations and they are not
getting any BENEFIT or FUNDS which are Shared withe them.
And also the MEDIA has not said nothing about the OIL and GAS agendas which 
have been going. The Chinese have decided to TAKE the ISLANDS, because they
understood that the VENEZUELA would not been a save place to be, and because
of the LEVEL and increase of the Corruption in VENEZUELA.

Here in ISLANDS the CHINESE Government are also behind the VEIL and pulling
the STRINGS as they have been doing all over the WORLD.

I have written a letter to the CHINESE president and other important people
to express my concern and also HOW we can resolve this issue, and also
make a transparent Agreement with the CITIZENS of Curacao which is their
RESOURCES and the BRICS Nations all have agreed to work for Peaceful 
and Transparent Business agreement with each countries, and not to 
steal any ones of their RESOURCES.

CURACAO GAS RESOURCES are from CURACAO, and we must respect that.!!

Soon the US Citizens and them the WORLD Citizens all will be Millionairs
and Trillionairs so we need to WORK between us, and have PEACE with 
each other, and not to take advantage of others.

Have a Blessed day.

The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. Facebook The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. Linkedin The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. Twitter The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. Blogger The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. Empty Re: The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN.

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:04 pm

First of all saying the dollar is valued at 7 cents is meaningless to just plain dumb. You are comparing the dollar to the dollar. It will always be worth 100 cents. As far as the actual value of the dollar, it is worth about .90 euro, .69 GBP, 1181 IQD, 108.6 JPY .... in other words just about what it has been for the past year.

No new republic, no GCR, no new gold backed currency, no Chinese elders.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. 2805820865  The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. 2805820865  The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. 2805820865  The Chinese Control all Over The WORLD and THE US DOLLAR its Value is 7 Cents, THE DOLLAR is dead and THE USA is in LOCKDOWN. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum