Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/1/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/1/16   Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:32 pm

LIFE IS ART wrote
3m ago
~'~ part i ~~IT'S MY UNDERSTANDING THAT FISHER DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING AT ALL, POSTED ON HIS WEBSITE THAT COMES FROM THIS ROOM. AND TNT DOESN'T WANT THIS, THAT OR THE OTHER. I'M TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THESE MOTIVES. I WILL NOT ENGAGE IN ANY 'INTEL PROVIDERS' CHEST BUMPING RULES AND THEIR FIGHTS TO SEE WHO'S EGO IS BIGGER THAN THE OTHER. THAT IS ABSOLUTE CHILDISHNESS.

LIFE IS ART wrote
3m ago
~'~ part ii~~ WE ARE ALL IN THIS THING TOGETHER. EVERY SINGLE CURRENCY HOLDER WANTS THE SAME THING. TO EXCHANGE. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US WANTS AND NEEDS THE INFORMATION, WHETHER IT FITS FOR OUR KNOWLEDGE BANK OR NOT, AND TO HAVE THIS INFO, TO AT LEAST KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. IT'S THEN UP TO US AS 'ADULTS' TO DECIFER IF IT FITS FOR US.

LIFE IS ART wrote
3m ago
~'~ part iii~ IT'S NOT OUR JOB TO CRITICIZE NOR BLAME, BUT TO CHOOSE OUR OWN BALANCE. BUT, WHEN A SITE PROHIBITS INFORMATION FROM BEING SHARED ... IT REALLY MUCKS UP THE WATERS. IF SOMETHING COMES ACROSS YOUR PATHWAY THAT IRKS YOU, STEP ASIDE AND LET IT PASS. IF IT FITS, TAKE IT IN AND MAKE IT WORK FOR YOUR LIFE. WHO MAKES YOU DO ANYTHING? NO ONE. YOU CHOOSE. PLEASE DON'T CHOOSE, AND THEN BITCH ABOUT WHAT YOU CHOOSE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/1/16   Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:10 pm

Inkmaster91 wrote
45m ago
OK I talked to my contact for about a hr wf has trained chosen people and brought in some from other wf currency branches the branch that I deal with is 100% loaded and ready for us they don't know about redemption centers she said alls she knows is that branck is ready to rock and roll

Inkmaster91 wrote
44m ago
And she was told they will be exchanging THE IQD

Inkmaster91 wrote
42m ago
So as far as timing she said we are there they are waiting on us

Inkmaster91 wrote
41m ago
She has been over all the paperwork

Inkmaster91 wrote
41m ago
Its not that bad

Inkmaster91 wrote
39m ago
They have been trained to go over it with us word for word so when we go in don't panic

Inkmaster91 wrote
38m ago
So there's a little bit of are conversation

Inkmaster91 wrote
37m ago
She thinks other branches are finishing up there training

Inkmaster91 wrote
35m ago
All's I have herd of is branches I'm not saying there's not exchange center's I don't have a clue on that side

Inkmaster91 wrote
31m ago
When it hits the fan iqd will be exchanged at Wells Fargo

Inkmaster91 wrote
30m ago
Now y'all know ho Blondie is right

Inkmaster91 wrote
30m ago
Alreadyblessedpam

WellWell wrote
26m ago
Hey Ink- You brought up Blondie and Pam (alreadyBlessed). Was there something u wanted us to know?

Inkmaster91 wrote
26m ago
Boy they must be twins

BeagleEyes wrote
26m ago
We All thought so at one time!  
Inkmaster91 wrote
26m ago
Boy they must be twins

Inkmaster91 wrote
25m ago
Oh ok

Inkmaster91 wrote
25m ago
Boy was I fooled

Inkmaster91 wrote
23m ago
Ok y'all I gave y'all some of my Intel see if it matches with others

Inkmaster91 wrote
22m ago
Good night 
Inkmaster91 wrote
22m ago
Have sweet dreams

Inkmaster91 wrote
21m ago
Good bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/1/16   Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:27 pm

I'M GLAD THE IDIOTS HAVEN'T GONE ANYWHERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/1/16   Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Great, now we have Ink telling bank stories....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/1/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-