Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD

Go down

DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD Empty DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD

Post by Rwederfoort Tue May 31, 2016 10:09 am

DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD D8cc2-keenan2bfake2b19632bgreen2bhilton2bagreement2bdocs

Subject: DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD

Dear Brothers and sisters of the World,

I wanted to share with all of you with more information about the Prosperity Funds,
and why the DELAY of them. Again I am just the messenger trying to find the TRUTH
why all this Delay. But this Brother which his name is DAVID CRAYFORD which is in 
Contact with M1  (Mr.Sino) who are in controlling the Prosperity Funds release to the
World.

I have posted some of the LINKS which i have gotten from his WEBSITE, and also
what he explains about the FUNDS which have been stolen and are the FUNDS which
have been in the PANAMA Papers which bankers and Others have been trying to hide.

These are our MONEY, and not theirs. And our FUNDS are Backed by the GOLD.
So you see the PANAMA Papers exposure has its purpose before the Release of
the Funds.

The GOOD Thing about this is that the FUNDS of everyone is WORTHLESS, because
they are not backed up by any GOLD, so all of them are WORTH LESS fiat money.
So all of them were SCAMMED to believe that they their FUNDS would be SAVE in
these TRUST accounts. Now that the BRICS/AIIB are life with their BACKED GOLD
Currencies Financial Systems, these FUNDS are worthless because they are not
Backed by GOLD.

So on the 9th of MAY 2016 you all will be able to access a PANAMA PAPERS
searchable database will include information about more than 200,000 companies,
trusts, foundations, and funds incorporated in 21 tax havens, from Hong Kong to
Nevada in the United States.

So you can see all these Brothers and Sisters who have accounts created by
GEORGE SOROS, and their Groups paying them with FIAT Currency which has
no VALUE NOW. They all were SCAMMED by George Soros, because the Money
has no value , and it was stolen assets of the Prosperity Funds Accounts.

So lets see what is going to happen with all these Accounts which are not
Backed by GOLD what will happen with them.

THE FUNDS will COME OUT FOR SURE in the MONTH of MAY 2016 after the
FULL DISCLOSURE of the PANAMA PAPERS data.

And all our FUNDS will be GOLD BACKED Currencies, and we will be FREE then from
DEBT, as was planned LONG a go.

DAVID CRAYFORD —- YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR OPINIONS ON A LEASH UNTIL YOU KNOW ALL THE REAL FACTS

DAVID CRAYFORD —- YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR OPINIONS ON A LEASH UNTIL YOU KNOW…

[size]

“AIN’T NOTHING GETTING DONE WITH THE RV/GCR AND PROSPERITY PROGRAMS WITHOUT THE OITC’S INVOLVEMENT”

[/size]

“AIN’T NOTHING GETTING DONE WITH THE RV/GCR AND PROSPERITY PROGRAM…

[size]

DAVID CRAYFORD — WHAT YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT THE RECENT KISSINGER / PUTIN MEETING IN MOSCOW AND THE POPE / PATRIARCH MEETING IN CUBA……..

[/size]

DAVID CRAYFORD — WHAT YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT THE RECENT KISSINGER / PUT…

[size]

American Lawyer – David Crayford’s latest posting regarding “Ghost Accounts” and the Panama Papers is a masterpiece

[/size]

American Lawyer – David Crayford’s latest posting regarding “Ghost…

[size]

THE PANAMA PAPERS ——– HOW AMERICA BUYS ITS FRIENDS AND ALLIES IN GOVERNMENTS

[/size]

THE PANAMA PAPERS ——– HOW AMERICA BUYS ITS FRIENDS AND ALLIES IN GOVE…

[size]

GOD BLESS all of you.

[/size]
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD Facebook DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD Linkedin DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD Twitter DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD Blogger DAVID CRAYFORD Prosperity Funds Status , and 9th May 2016 the Release of the PANAMA Papers searchable database too the WORLD Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum