Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country

Go down

Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country Empty Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 30, 2016 4:58 pm

Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country

Author: AB, MA
Editor: AB, BK
30/05/2016 20:04

Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country 27219
House of Representatives hearing "solidarity", which was held on Sunday (May 29, 2016)

Long-Presse / Kirkuk

Counting deputy from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), on Monday, that the policy pillars of governance in Iraq are all infected with "autism", as called on the United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI) to take "care of the country spared that suffering."

The MP said the Kirkuk Xuan Daoudi, the province said in a statement, received a (long-Presse) a copy of it, that "the scientific name for Autism is Aotzm (Autism), and that the disease is counted in the last twenty years as one of the diseases of this age," pointing out that "the autism symptoms appear in early childhood and is characterized by abnormal behavior of her not listening to what the child is saying his parents and his brothers and close to him, and does not respond to commands that guide him. "

He said Daoudi, that those "symptoms and behaviors grow with the patient gradually until adulthood up where crystallized its own rules of life, and begin to live for himself apart from the others, not briefed on what is going on around him, but not that means, do not mix with others or interacts with what is going on around him , each becomes his main concern is to achieve what he wants, "noting that" the patient is angry because it did not happen to him and acting violently, and so also does with those close to him. "

He explained MP from the party, headed by President of the Republic before, Jalal Talabani, that "the anger and violence are the qualities hallmarks of autistic, also characterized that his actions is a response devoid of thinking about consequences resulting therefrom acts, and therefore the families in which a person infected with Alaotezm facing a situation complex and instability, "pointing out that" the developed countries are caring for an autistic to ease the burdens of their families, either in our country and in contrast to developed countries, they do not take care of the disease causing it spread. "

And saw Daoudi, that "the more serious transmission autistic persons infection to the state," returned to "politics and government columns in Iraq infected with autism, where he became no one cares about anyone, and no one lives as for one, does not see anyone but himself, and no longer counted account to the other party, because everyone considers himself on the right and the rest are wrong, and now everyone is talking on behalf of the people even though the people are all angry with them. "

The MP for the National Union, that "the situation where he arrived the Iraqi parliament and led to its division into two parts, each one of them considers himself the right not calculated account to the other party, are autism," returned that "the positions of Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, on reform and change, suggest that he did not know from the beginning what to do and what he wants, what resulted because the sign itself and Iraq in a downward spiral, does not know yet what to do, evidence of autism. "

He said Daoudi, that "the Sadrists see them day in Tahrir Square, and another pitching tents at the gates of the Green Zone, and the third inside the Green, and the fourth in front of the protesters, and another in front of the Constitution, on the day after the attack through the streets the government and parliament for they were shot down, and after working on their formation, evidence of autism, too. "

He MP for the National Union, saying, "The President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani's behavior in clinging to chair the presidency, and disable the parliament, and undermined the government, and starving people, while speaking at the same sustenance for a referendum on the fate of Kurdistan and the establishment of a Kurdish state, is a unified," stressing that "Kurdish parties in Baghdad are talking about the unification of ranks, but in Kurdistan look askew to each other, though the two parties closer to each other, called the other suspicious naming schemes, this also unite."

He said Daoudi, the "Front of reform as they call themselves happy to meet with Barzani them who disrupted the government and parliament in the region, and this unites," stressing that "the Shiites talking about the establishment of the state on the basis of a technocrat government, provided that Nouri al-Maliki, the commander of the reformers, and Mishan al-Jubouri, It is truer corrupt, a member of the integrity Committee, and a member Baaa Kurdish parliament Kurdish nationalist positions day and night, it becomes a member of the Arab reform Front, the Sunni areas were destroyed leaving them nothing standing on his feet, are busy plotting against each other in anticipation of office chairs that unites, because any event or situation is happening in this country when subject him to analyze clear to you, it's uniting. "

And the MP for Kirkuk, "The State is not a hit with autism only, but that people with autism also wounded, the state is their state, but they are destroyed, and the people is one of the elected officials, which at the same time, the Bakdham."

He concluded Aldoaouda, that "the difference between unites individuals and unite the state is that individuals develop autism since childhood, and the state Vtsab him at the age of puberty," returned to "the scourge of this great disease and hard to treat because we are infected all of us, and each of us counted himself Sultan of his time, stressing that "what we have built over a hundred years in this country we all share in the demolished without calculate which account for something, and all of us in which the expense is calculated only for himself."

He Aldoaouda, that "the monitoring and scrutiny in the Iraqi political situation shows that all the components and all the parties, all parties and all state institutions to live for herself, and nestles within it a number of conflicts without interaction with others, in addition to that each of us lives for himself and within inter conflicts and crises, and everyone is working to get the finish, and in the case of not getting it, he resorted to violence, and this is clearly the symptoms of autism, "stressing that" the developed countries provide for the treatment of autism and so the best way to treat autism that has plagued our state is in demand from the United Nations representative in Iraq, Jan Kubis, to assume sponsorship, and save us from this suffering. "

LINK

Kurdish lawmaker: Politics columns and governance in Iraq infected with autism and UNAMI to assume responsibility for the country 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum