Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri May 27, 2016 9:25 pm

Guru Blaino:  I AM CALLING IT!  WE HAVE AN RV! THEY WILL POST THE RATE IN HOURS!  CONFIRMATION JUST IN FROM DUBAI  AL MADDEN FROM GET TEAM HAS ALSO CONFIRMED...VIA A FOREX CONTACT IN DUBAI.  I SUPPOSE SOMETHING CAN STILL GUM UP THE WORKS..BUT MAN MALIKI SAID IT..IN PUBLIC AND ON TV!  WELL...WHAT A NIGHT!

Maliki has spoken. He has stated that today (there) the IQD will be restored to a value higher than before the occupation, and be a frontrunner among all currencies in the world. No rate or value was given. He alluded to it (rate) coming out today, Friday in Iraq.  we will see it on CBI first.  soonest for us to cash in would be Tuesday.  interesting item: if 50 or 60 of us go to one bank in a moderate size town and cashing in a moderate amount in a short order – do you realize how quickly depleting resources for them? it is all electronic money at this time but will be a problem for security, etc.

We are getting some amazing intel...we are watching closely what the morning conference will address in Baghdad.   Some  quite remarkable stuff has come down...would love to spill every detail, but it might hold things up... Watch the news, examine the details...the truth will make itself known to you.

Okie_Oil_Man:  Maliki did officially announce the RV of the dinar at his speech last night, saying it would be one of the premier currencies of the world.  Don't know the official rate yet...but said to be "substantially higher" than the Saddam rate...last day in the oil patch.  CONGRATS TO US ALL.

You all just need to relax and kick back until Tuesday. Very and I do mean very few details left and will be accompololished over the weekend.  Remember me telling you about the political trap?  Well – it is nearly completed—nuff said

As I understand it from credible sources it will be a race as to whether the bank of international settlements - - the goi - - the ministry of finance – the prime minister or the US treasury will be the delivery boy of the rate and release date.  There were a lot accomplished in last night g-8 meeting in france. The details are private at this moment.  Malikis speech can be interoperated 2 different ways - - we'll soon find out which.

Guru Poppy2:  Had to leave the call early last night & wasn't there when the text came in, ...spoke with blaino & I would have made that same call.  Blaino is standing by the information...it is from a solid source....lets pray the source feeding the source is accurate.

Guru Longfellow:  
Just off with Iraq.  News conference scheduled for 8 am to announce rising value of dinar.  Shabbi & Maliki and several other high ranking officials will be there.  Just a little less than 5 hours from now.

Guru TonyTNT:  
From everything we are aware of that needs to be completed are completed--The systems are ready...lights turning green is all done...could take 5 minutes or 5 days...I don't know when it is going to happen...I was told a time (10 hours ago ) from multiple sources that it was to happen...guess what?  It didn't happen...

The guy who "cashed in" in Dubai who got a receipt but couldn't get money until RV was official got a message from the bank saying his account will be credited with funds after hours today...is it possible?  We got calls from banks all day yesterday saying something was supposed to happen...We're all across the board today...hearing things both ways...

3 calls straight from Bagdad parliement sources...we were within 2 to 3 hours from happening today--meeting in France said go go go...meeting in Iraq between 2 men said no no no...they now agreed...the new prime time best possible days is Wendsday or Thursday next week.

Guru Checkmate Dan:   I'm excited...every Iraq and US source are saying same thing...we are waiting on the final word...all my same sources are saying its going live...but we've heard that all before...next week moving toward a Monday, Wednesday Friday conference call format... 

Last night was an antrocity to the dinar world...frustrating... Positively did not RV last night...Maliki did speak but did not mean or say that it RVed...Song sources in Iraq say no news on the street...person I personally know is buying billions of dinar today--same price...no change

We have gotten it from multiple VERY high up "abc" sources and we are 99.9999% certain that Blanche from DinarGuru.com is NOT TonyTNT's mother...

Guru Blanche:  **** Come on boys...me saying I'm your mom? -- and you believed it?-- too funny!  I sure hope you both are using better common sense when it comes to the RV investigation :-) Tony you can enjoy your hot dog post RV, but Dan, you've been a naughty boy, You get a bar of LifeBoy to wash the sass and the taste of your foot out of your mouth...play nice kids and keep up the great work ---mom, I mean Blanche!   :-) ****  Click to read my open letter to TonyTNT

GET Team: 
got a text from boots on the ground.  wake up call at 3:45 a.m. Iraq time to pull security details for an open venue and press, security sweeps, etc. was an important announcement
bank sources indeed had been notified there would be something happening with the value of the dinar and dong tomorrow (now today)additional message came that this was it.  all confirmed Maliki had announced about RV of currenciesthe rate would be 3-4 hours down the road that we would hear what the rate would be given the info put out.  we are assuming it would be a good rate, better than Kuwait at $4.14.  probably $4.40 rate ++ 

TK said “I’m rich”.  Blaino got confirmation from Jedi1 that he got confirmation from Kuwait.  we had a call earlier tonight with Ty, saying the same thing.  so what is the difference (Rodney Gankans) this time?  Blaino has searched high and low for the tape of the previous recording, unable to find it.  heard about it, but not posted anywhere.  TK – in your defense, we had articles that we had received from individuals out of Iraq before they were released to the public, they would retract it, etc.  it probably no longer exists.  things disappear on our site. Dubai, Kuwait, India, Turkey confirmations

TK – don’t you think it is ironic that we had a guest speaker today that it has been at least 6-8 weeks since he has been on our call today – there seemed to be an urgency to correct some of the rumors going out there, etc. and talk about cash-in process. 
significant and ironic to be on call earlier today. could be confirming what we are hearing.   Gankans – what are we supposed to anticipate going forward?  The Professor – thought Al said we would hear a rate within 1.5 or 2 hrs?  Gankans – can I go to my bank today?  Al – all within 15-20 mins. the word got out through various sources all around the world.  Seeker – US Treasury dispatched by 2 separate sources, 2 separate banks, and 2 separate banks received an email that the dinar and another for the dong – both stated to RV Friday.
Notice that it was going.  Maliki told the people that before this day was through that Iraq would …

TK watches 2 currency sites on his cell phone and both have frozen and NOT updating.  Terry – we have thrown out there for the best time for a banking standpoint is Tuesday but TK’s is a Thursday/Friday timeframe so that they can reboot their economic structure – price changes, etc. re-calibrate.  we have always talked about Thurs/Fri to be optimum time to happen when their banks open on Sunday, so we would be able to cash in on Mon/Tues. still holding my breath (TK) – hasn’t received the call from Ty yet. his sources haven’t phoned (feet on the ground in Washington DC) and Jordan contact is not picking up either and it is 10 or 11 in the morning there.  until TK gets the call from Ty – that will be the Woo Hoo time.  got a text back from someone from secret service – called in 1½ hr. early for something urgent, called in early for a briefing. 

Guru Frank26(via sargeE8):  he informed me that "NO MEETING OR ANNOUNCEMENT" took place that announced an RV...he said to look for the 29th of May to 1 June as your window.

Guru SteveI:  I can only deeply apologize for the hype, circus acts, emergency posts and conference calls from the clowns, etc., to only annoy you all and what it did to your anxieties. I truly believe that was very cruel.  I was told they are all now in damage control, and rightfully so.

Based on the information from the "GET" lost team, you are rich today. So, I would like to ask you a straight forward question, are you?

Please respond here if your are and what rate and place you cashed in today. If not, you might want to skip this section.

The last credible information I had was from Ray's contacts in Iraq. This information was not from JoeP or Joe Blow, etc., as they all have never been even close, but only a bunch of logical theories.  Today was the ultimate obsession as to being first among every forum except ours, with no respect for the consequences of being wrong.

I had many emails telling me that their weekend was now devastated because it did not happen today. Listen, my heart goes out to you, but I could have predicted that because you are basing this as a "life saving" vs. "live changing" event.  Again, I am so sorry for your disappointments, and my wife and I will pray for you all that have reached your wits end. For those in that situation please try and stay strong.

Let's now honor and focus on the true meaning of the "Memorial Day Weekend" by honoring the lost love ones that gave up their life to defend this great country that I am proud to call home.  What you and I did with our investment in the Iraqi currency was place our confidence in not only the government of Iraq but the global market that Iraq would do the right thing and emerge as the economic giant in the middle east.

I would not in a million years give up my investment in this country, nor should you. Not only am I confident we will all prosper in this investment, I was so confident years ago I invested as joint partnership in a business.  I have way more riding on this investment than you know, however, I have not lost one moment of sleep over it. I am more confident now than ever.

For you investors that just do not have the backbone to stick with this, I pray for you, and those that invested as a financial enhancement to your future, I admire you.  I will continue my commitment to you that we as a team will bring you the most important and accurate and factual updates as we get them.

I get many questions about my contracts. I shared what I could when I did, so at this time, I will share more at the appropriate time. This means do not ask me again in a pubic forum to confidential information.  I truly think I have a good handle on the situation and timing of this event, however, not all assumptions are accurate.  This was a very good week for a window of opportunity.

I have heard so much about the "Green Light", "Amber Light", "Blinking Light", etc., that I truly believe there is something to this, so when you all figure it out, get back to me. I have had experts tell me about it and have no clue to what it means globally. Post something when you know.

I am really out of comments at this time. After the bashing last week because I tried to interact with all of you, I only posted a couple times.  I will try and be back online later this evening. I will give it one more chance to interact with you. No other site does this except us. So, remember, please be respectful to all members and their comments.  God Bless you all.  Steve

Guru Delta: 
THERE IS A RUMOR FLYING AROUND THAT MALIKI WAS ON TV AND THE RV WAS ANNOUNCED , THAT IS NOT TRUE DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO IT ,AND FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS YOU WILL SEE MANY RUMORS FROM DIFFERENT FORUMS STATING THAT IT RV'D ..DON'T PAY ATTENTION ..GO ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.bbq
LOVE YOU ALL  DELTA

Guru Nighthk11: 
what is being said is that Maliki gave out specific info concerning the dinar revaluation this message will be followed by high activity IN PREPARATION for worldwide release of the dinar at a higher rate than before the wars.  There will be no further announcements It will just be released IMO.  Now info received of late that had everyone in a feeding frenzy is correct He was on TV he did make statements concerning the dinar.  The time frame Window I last gave was between yesterday and 1 June YES Tentative Message speaking of Maliki.

As I have said before It will be quick without warning and very deliberate we are this day however looking at it. So having said that I am looking for something this weekend and early next week but it is done or Maliki would not have given those statements it's release is also coming most likely within days The reference to Hours is an old adage used to confuse IE: Hours really mean days and vice versa My take is that he was saying is that they are within a few days of release. To those who have been waiting on this to happen I am sure you will be happy when you see the rate they release at I suspect it will be higher than Kuwait but we will have to wait and see. Although confusing at times. They are speaking essentially the truth but whatever statements they make in the media have to be looked at hard to determine what exactly is being said I have no doubt that Maliki made those statements as I have it confirmed from Iraq and Kuwait I do have an issue with the release part IMO he is speaking days not hours I hope this helps some to stay grounded I will BBL later when I have something to share all stay well and stay positive.

It further means that The Dinar will be accepted here as a fully tradeable currency IMO Maliki's remarks came in response to that action by Obama At present there is nothing I can see holding them from release even the info about the Government which all will be released at one time Government RV Chap 7 OK gone again folks take care.

Guru Ty (Sterling/GET Team):  1. If our bank account is with Wells Fargo can we request cashier’s checks be drawn on a Wells Fargo Account?

Answer: We have accounts at numerous banks; however, we currently plan to only make payments from our transactional account at Mercantile Bank out of Quincy Illinois. The main reason for this is that we have established an integrated relationship with this bank that we fill will allow us to exchange and conduct business efficiently, seamlessly, and unencumbered.

2. Is there still the opportunity to receive $10k in Cash or does this have to be in the form of a cashier’s check?

Answer:  A customer doesn’t have to exchange all of their dinar at one time. If a customer needs initial funds for any reason, they can initially exchange just a small amount of their dinar. They can exchange the bulk of their dinar at a later time. We will primarily be making payments via company checks, wire transfers, or cashier checks if requested in advance. Although not recommended, we can provide up to $10,000 cash at exchange, but this must be pre-coordinated. Due to regulatory requirements and security requirements, this option may disappear in the future.

3. Will we be able to receive the total of all our funds in 3 cashier’s checks if we do not want a wire?

Answer:  Yes, we expect to be able to break-up payments as request in advance.

4. Will St. Louis airport still be a cashin option?

Answer:  At the request of regulators, we are not publishing future exchange locations or procedures. However, we plan to open future exchange locations and expand operations as demand dictates and operations allow. Based on sales and customer requests, we have a good idea where we expect demand, but will not announce specific locations until we have the demand and are in the process of opening new exchange locations.

5. Do we need to complete the fincen 104 form or will Ty do that?

Answer:  We will provide and fill out any forms required for exchange.

6. Will taxes be taken off the top if so, will he give us proof they are paid?

Answer:  No. We have no requirement to take any taxes and will not take any taxes.

7. Are cash out fees still $150 per transaction if not, what are they?

Answer:  We will NOT be adding any spread onto the rate at which we exchange dinar. We will be exchanging dinar for customers at the same rate we can exchange. We expect to exchange at $150 per transaction or less. If a customer has multiple or complicated requests, we will pass on those fees to the customer---we expect the fees to be nominal.

8. If the dong does not RV can we purchase when cashing out dinar?

Answer:  Yes.

9. Can we pay off layaway with dinars in hand that we own?

Answer: Yes

10. How long will we have to get trust set up if we get $10k advance and bulk in escrow?

Answer:  In order to prevent us from being perceived or regulated as a depository, we recommend customers hold their dinar and exchange only when ready. For security reasons, we do not recommend relinquishing the control of your dinar to any third party, including us. A customer doesn’t have to exchange all of their dinar at one time. If a customer needs initial funds for any reason, they can initially exchange just a small amount of their dinar for a wire transfer of funds or a check. They can exchange the bulk of their dinar at a later time. No matter what value the dinar moves to, we expect it to continue to be stable and the value controlled as it has been over the last 7 years.

11. Exactly what information will we need when we call to make the appointment?

Answer:  The requirements now may change in the future based on regulations that are why we don’t publish much detail on exchange procedures at this time. If there is a significant change in value and demand for exchange, we will immediately publish all known requirements---we will adjust these as necessary based on feedback from regulators. Currently, for exchanges valued over $10,000 USD, we are asking for:

Name (for payment)/Business/Trust
Address
Phone number
Email address
Driver’s license/passport/Government ID
SSAN/EIN/TIN
DOB
Nature of Occupation (required on some official forms)
Amount of dinar being exchanged
Preferred payment method/methods
Banking information if requesting wire
Origin of purchase (may not be relevant or required)

12. If we are doing a group appointment can we give all information in one call or does each person have to call?

Answer:  Group Appointments and information are welcome.

13. Is there a limit to the number of cashier’s checks we can get and if so what is the limit?

Answer:  No limit, but each check is considered a transaction and will have an additional fee.

14. What is the maximum amount a cashier’s check can be written for?

Answer:  We are not aware of any limits on checks. Large checks may require more clearing/hold time from the bank in which you deposit the check.

15. When we do a group, do all the people in the group have to be on the get team list?

Answer:  No. We exchange all our customers on a first come, first serve basis. Being a member of a forum or organization may be helpful in staying informed and resolving issues.

16. I only need to find out if my passport stamp will do for proof of when purchased my dinar in Kuwait?

Answer:  Military orders, civilian contracts, or proof of travel will suffice as proof/origin of purchase. This requirement may not be necessary at the time of exchange, but is recommended.

17. If we bought from Ali, do we have to have proof of purchase in order to cash with Ty?

Answer:  This requirement may not be necessary at the time of exchange, but is recommended.

18. Do we need RECEIPTS for all the Dinars bought? Some were bought in 2004 and I do not have receipts?

Answer:  This requirement may not be necessary at the time of exchange, but is recommended. A cancelled check or bank statement would also work.

19. Is San Antonio, Texas still a purposed location?

Answer:  At the request of regulators, we are not publishing future exchange locations or procedures. However, we plan to open future exchange locations and expand operations as demand dictates and operations allow. Based on sales and customer requests, we have a good idea where we expect demand, but will not announce specific locations until we have the demand and are in the process of opening new exchange locations.

20. Do all the members of MY GROUP need to be GET Members ( I have 6 in my group)?

Answer:  No. We exchange all our customers on a first come, first serve basis. Being a member of a forum or organization will be helpful in staying informed and resolving issues.

21. If the dinar revalues on the same day a layaway is due, do we need to have full payment in his office on that day before the end of closing?

Answer:  No, if the Iraqi Dinar changes significantly in value, you can expect several things to happen: 1) DinarBanker.com would immediately stop taking orders—we would not sell something at a fraction of it’s worth 2) Layaway orders would be locked at the moment of value change based of the Central Bank of Iraqi’s official announcement/published notice 3) Layaway customers would have 14 days to pay the balance of their layaway balance due or their original expiration whichever is longer. DinarBanker.com will work with customers to facilitate pay-off through several methods.

22. I gave dinar to church what do they need to bring with them to cash in?

Answer:  Name (for payment)/Business/Trust
Address
Phone number
Email address
SSAN/EIN/TIN
DOB

23. Where is his list of cash in places and does he cashes you in if you've never bought from him?

We will cash-in anyone. However if we have difficulty handling demand, we must give priority to customers who have purchased from us in the past. If a customer has bought from us and someone else, they are considered a customer of ours and we will cash all their dinar no matter where they were purchased. The key is to call when you are ready to exchange---if we have an appointment time available and we give an appointment, we will not cancel an appointment for a non-customer to make room for a customer.

24. Do we need an appointment?

Answer:  Absolutely, for security and logistical reasons, we always require appointments for any exchanges. Specific instructions will be posted on our website and emailed as necessary.

25. If you have a layaway and its due the 30th but it RV’s before the 30th how long do you have to pay off the layaway after RV?

Answer:  Layaway customers would have 14 days from their layaway expiration to pay the balance of their layaway balance due or their original expiration whichever is longer. DinarBanker.com will work with customers to facilitate pay-off through several methods.

26. If 2 or more people have a reserve when ir RV's, can they have the payments sent to accounts in the names of those people, or does the distribution have to be only in the name of the person that initiated the reserve?

Answer:  The payment needs to go to the person who’s name is on the layaway order—this prevents fraud and theft. Once the funds are sent to the customer listed on the layaway order, that customer can distribute the funds as they wish.

27. Will they open Canadian offices?

Answer:  We want to, but it is impossible to guarantee it. We will just have to see what relationships we have when demand for exchange exists. That said, we can exchange foreign customers here in the United States. We also have a wealth of knowledge related to safely and legally transporting currency to our US locations for exchange.

28. Please ask Ty if he can confirm or deny the rumor of 45 day time limit to cash in. if true can we exchange for bills without three zeros?

Answer:  I feel this is a false rumor and see no truth to it. We expect no short time limits for exchange. The Iraqi’s are accountable for issued currency and will want to allow plenty of time for exchange. This was seen even with the exchange of the old Saddam currency. Unreasonable time limits would tarnish the view of the Iraqi Economy.

29. Will he cash dinar and dong at the same time as 1 transaction?

Answer:  Yes, we can exchange either currency at the same time, but each exchange is a separate transaction.

30. If I don't have a receipt for all the dinar I will cash in will Ty still cash all of my dinar in?

Answer:  Currently, a receipt isn’t required, but we highly recommend you find some proof of purchase and origin to include a cancelled check, bank statement, wire transmission, etc.

31. What exactly is the paper work your going to need to wire funds to accounts, be it a Personal or "LLC" or Corporation?

Address
Phone number
Email address
SSAN/EIN/TIN
DOB

32. Is Dinar Banker going to have a location in KC international airport? or will he be opening one location close to there?

33. What if they do not have a driver’s license or proof of citizenship? I have friends that are immigrants that have been here 20 years, have kids who are born here, that I referred to dinar. They have a bank account, but only Mexican driver’s license. They purchased from Dinar Trade and have receipt?

Answer:  We can exchange for them.

34. Is it true Dinar Banker (ty) would be able to assist Get Team members? also I have proof of purchase for some of my dinar but i have some that were given to me as a gift, so will he be able to assist me at cash in time? (I hold a very sm. amount of dinar)?

Answer:  Being a member of a forum or organization will be helpful in staying informed and resolving issues such as this. When you call to exchange, we can sort it out.

35. Someone on another site said that TY would not give preferential treatment to GET TEAM Members?

Answer:  We have a strong relationship with the GET TEAM and always have. We communicate with several other forums as well. We try to treat all our customers equally. We believe being a member of a forum or organization is helpful in staying informed and resolving issues.

36. It is a good question for Ty exactly what documentation does he need , if they present Dinar, and account number and a full receipt and copy of original cashier's check?

Address
Phone number
Email address
SSAN/EIN/TIN
DOB

37. Question for Ty...I have Dinars and Dong I've purchased from Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker. I've gifted a lot to family and friends. Can they cash in with Ty if they are not his customer, but I am? I gave them copies of receipt but it was from Dinar Trade?

Answer:  Yes, this will be acceptable.

38. I bought two reserves from Ty but unfortunately lost both. Would Ty consider me a customer even though I never bought outright?

Answer:  Yes.

1. After we pay for the reserves in one of the three methods Ty has outlined, do we pick them up in person at a cash-in outlet or does he Fed-ex the IQD to us?

Answer:  Whichever you prefer is acceptable.

Dinar Investment Club Member (Dom):  I have a contact which is an editor for one of the biggest Iraqi News Agencies around. A good friend who I talk with daily. He actually came over here to visit me a few times. Recently I have asked him to verify any of the news going around that Maliki was on Iraqi TV saying it has RV'd.

As you can imagine, everything being said is false. He said that Maliki was on TV discussing the Ministers, saying how they are still deadlocked, and he hopes to have his ministers seated within the week. Now, I personally feel the revaluation is coming soon, but not as soon as some think.

Many sites are saying within a few days, from what I am hearing is the ministers will be presented to parliament within the next two weeks. That is...if Allawi will allow it. There is still much strife between Allawi and Maliki, even though Allawi has stepped down numerous times. I would suggest everyone stays grounded and keeps their heads up.

Also, for anyone who thinks the tax will be 15%, you are correct. For anyone who thinks the government will take 15% at cash-in, you are off your rocker. The government CAN NOT force you to pay anything upfront except your state tax - if that.

All the "gurus" that say it is done, will be back next week. And the week after and the week after. Once the RV happens, they will be fighting on who was actually right. Don't listen to them, ever. Stay grounded and stay off forums where the leadership promotes false rumors, and asks you to pay for things you don't need to pay for.

Stay on sites like DinarVets (yep, they actually care) Roger's site, and here, at the Dinar Investment Club.

I feel this coming month (June) is our month. I'll explain why later this week as we build up the site and get ready to launch it. If you have not done so already, I suggest you start getting your affairs in order. No not because it will RV tomorrow, but because if you plan ahead, you won't miss out when it's too late. My affairs have been in order since
I bought into this investment some years ago. It's better safe then sorry.

Oh! Also, Kuwait is still NOT paid off. Chapter 7 is still not released. Do I think Ch7 "needs" to be released to RV? No. But Iraq is a proud people...remember that. They will want all their ducks in a row before they do something as big as the revaluation.

If I had to chose a time of the day it would RV, I would say it is late at night. It's much like a computer. Microsoft send out updates to computers late at night when there are less people on so it does not effect the services. I think we are at least a few weeks away from our big day, but I'm not going to lose sleep over the rumors. Neither should you.

There are tons of great news articles coming out today, my favorite so far:

Daami: PM has the right to appoint security ministers
http://www.ninanews.com/English/News...ar95_VQ=FGKFJE

I'll have more news soon... until then, remember: Nothing is final, until you see it in the news. I don't care who gives what rate on what date. Until you see it on the news, CBI and Forex, don't listen to anyone. Don't even listen to me and take everything I say to heart. Do your own research and see for yourself. If someone tells you it has RV'd, do not jump up and down. Hope on the internet and look for proof.

-Dom

DV Member email:  1)  We finally have the RV! Announced about an hour ago. I got word about 30 minutes prior to the announcement that it was happening, but waited until I was absolutely sure. We have confirmation from one of our Arabic speaking sources who watched the announcement on TV, and we have further confirmation from a forex trader in Dubai. I don't have the US rate yet, and may not have it until the banks in NYC open in the morning (Friday). I'll get more info out as soon as I have it.
----------------------------------
2)  News out says YES....Iraq has RV....rate in several hours....said higher than before...  Our journey is over!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sat May 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Wow!  Five years since Blaino's infamous RV proclamation.  My how time flies.  A lot has happened since then.  ISIS invaded and Maliki was removed.  The dinar went from 1170 to 1166 and then to 1182.  And here in the US the BH Group was shut down and their leaders went to prison, Dinar Corp and Sterling were also shut down and their leaders were indicted (along with TerryK), and TNT Tony went to prison.  And so far the number of people who have exchanged their dinar for 1000 times what they paid for it is .... ZERO!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum