Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time

2 posters

Go down

Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time Empty Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 26, 2016 11:00 pm

Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time

GMT 23:59 2016 Thursday, May 26

What the battle to liberate the city of Fallujah began after Iraqi Prime Minister launch on Monday night, 24 of the month of May until Fallujah returned to the forefront the media and jumped into the arena again to be, as usual, the subject of controversy and disagreement among the millions of Iraqis and others who were divided between those who considered the source of terrorism the snake violence and its source in Iraq and those who found it a source of Pride and dignity and Jihad! .

They were numerous, in the present era, the fronts where fighting adversaries or enemies battles, no longer as it was previously limited to the battlefield, the real world in which the confrontation taking place and ending the loss of one of the parties in exchange for the victory of the other, but now has spread to virtual worlds, which came as a result of the revolution technology in the era of postmodernism embodied in various social networking sites in a big way.

Thus for Fallujah, as it, along with yards and battlefronts that had raged in the fighting, it was debate and disagreement and even battles over Fallujah takes place on digital worlds innovative, people stood up to express their interest in the subject of Fallujah through Bustat which have been published in communication networks that touched far better Crossing what is going on from a public opinion on a particular issue.

The result of this apparent interest in what is happening in Fallujah that Hashtak # Fallujah has received the order of No. 67 on the world, on the second day reached 82, in a clear reference to the great interest and growing, including being both pro and supporting the military operation the parties or by the authorities critical of the attack and rejects what is happening in the military operations.

Several Hachtakat has appeared embody the digital battle between the different points of view, where we found the first day of the battle to liberate Fallujah following Alhastekt in Altrend:

# Aleom_filuge_ogda_almousel

# Filuge_tzbh

# Ma_jae_nasrallah_walhacd

# Filuge_mhazareth

# Filuge_tandhar

# Filuge_tan aggression

#Falloja_is_free

On the second day following Alhastakat she was prominent in Altrend:

# Flojtna_araekaya

# Filuge_nasrna

# Filuge_bwabh_nasr

# Filuge_araekaya

It also emerged during these days Other Hachtakat different orientations, namely:

# Filojh_ngsl_ugeha

# Ksralarhab

# Filuge_taathrr

# Tharir_filuge_ola

# Filojh_tan_nar

# Markh_filojh_aiih

# Filojh_tanrq

The third day of the battle, a brief summary on Wednesday 25/5/2016 has shaped important milestone in the lives of Iraqis on the social network Twitter, where he continued emergence Alhastakat concerning the position of the war on Fallujah, but this time two new two things happened:

First: the emergence of Hashtak # Gsoh_alaracaan_tawaitr who outnumbered Amordan under the tent of 77 thousand tweet the moment of writing this article, who issued Altrend, I think it would be months in the history of Iraqi Hashtak Alhastakat on Twitter.

The second appeared in several Altrend Hachtakat, and it was striking that the most with the army and the campaign against such Aldoaash

# Filuge_mahrran_lamatdan

# Alhacd_alaalama

# Toatr_agrd_araca

# Nasr_lljeic_walhacd

# Filojh_ihrrha_alaracaan

Indication to outweigh the Iraqi supporters of the army on the stand against him and trying to, under different titles and slogans, criticizing military operations aimed at freeing and restoring Iraqi cities occupied by Daash since 2014.

The Hashtak # Gsoh_alaracaan_tawaitr is the most important Hashtak reduce the moment of article writing, if reached tweets that fall under it, as I pointed out above, to 77,000 tweets, suggesting a major shift in the Iraqis deal with Twitter, which were over the months a point, but in previous years, is interacting with the interaction right to the point there is no specific Trend in Iraq Trendat global network Twitter.

The positive move in view of Iraqi social networking and motivation on Twitter on the one hand and their mastery of Twitter with writing Alhastek on of purpose that seeks a warbler other hand, demonstrates the existence of a new awareness "digital" great recognition of the importance that man is the level of responsibility and the level of awareness of the need to carry a the last type of weapon and stand by with his native sons who are fighting fronts in the forces of evil and terrorism and crime.

As I said in a previous article I entitled "Alhastek and identity of the digital society" that Alhastek has several functions, including knowledge of the issues that are the focus of a means of communication users as well as recognize and know the mentality of a people or a class from him who used the means of communicating via the read and examine how they approach the subject or a specific event, let alone determine Alhastek priorities and concerns of groups that through Altrend, say because of all this we can conclude that the vast majority of users of social networks in Iraq are with the ongoing military intervention against isil, have expressed their attitudes and awareness of this through Twitter at Twitter and as such unprecedented.

Muhannad Habib heavenly researcher in the field of social networking

https://twitter.com/alsemawee

alsemawee@gmail.com

LINK

Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time Empty Re: Iraqis invaded Twitter for the first time

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri May 27, 2016 3:46 pm

COOL!  Glad Iraqis are free to use social media now.  So - we can see RV celebrations, news about the RV scrolling on mosque TVs, pictures of lower denominations, video evidence of the in-country rate spike...you know, all the things gurus insist has take place the last 4 years, but could never prove because of the supposed media blackout there.

this is great news!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum