Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV?

3 posters

Go down

WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? Empty WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV?

Post by Ssmith Tue May 24, 2016 7:07 pm

Amarok

WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? Avatar?id=1602895&m=75&t=1461002615

Veteran Member

Date: 3h ago
How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV?

I wanted to do this for myself and thought I'd share with you folks. We are the sum of our experiences. Have yours uniquely prepared you for this gift? Here's mine.

How is it that I became privy to such a secret; that a few pieces of worthless foreign currency would soon enable me to follow a deeply felt calling and change the lives of millions? Why me? 
My life, like most others has presented me with ample opportunities for personal growth. One of the greatest catalysts of personal growth I know is adversity. I’ve chosen to see moments of great strife in my life as preparation for helping others going through the same challenges. Like growing up without a father figure in the 60s, and having deep respect for all my Mother’s sacrifices and successes raising three kids alone. I grew up alone, but with the support of a strong, connected extended family. I attended four high schools, and two universities, and in my final year of college was humbled as I accepted the generosity of a friend for my meals, and slept on the floor in his dorm room.
I found my life’s purpose serving rural communities in West Africa with the Peace Corps for nearly four years. No matter how hard I perceived my life had been, I’d been rich by comparison to those I now served. Isn’t it true that we learn most about ourselves when we are confronted by such contrast? I learned to love the diversity of cultures, but quickly realized the real goal of “development” is to change cultural perceptions that encumber meaningful change. There, I learned the most important lesson of my life, that the only limitations any of us truly face are self-imposed. Create a vision of an outcome you desire, determine the incremental steps or actions that will lead to that outcome, and begin… step by step. There will be hurdles along the way, but the outcome is inevitable.
Since leaving the Peace Corps I haven’t worked as an employee, relying totally on myself over a 28 year path as an independent contractor in direct sales. One can’t live in a bubble when dealing so closely with the public, and I learned that there are as many perspectives as there are folks to talk to. I also learned to adapt, to listen to what folks actually say, to learn from conversations, and that I best communicate benefits once I understand a person’s “why”.
As a Search and Rescue volunteer I learned how an integrated community of talented people in common cause can save lives. By representing my homeowners association on its Board of Directors I learned how to work effectively within the politics of self-interest while protecting the rights of those I represent. Four years ago I helped create a nonprofit dedicated in service to youth, which last year served more than 3500 meals in a free after school program. As its Executive Director I came to understand that our world is full of individuals that want to help those in need, and experienced firsthand how hard these wonderful people had to work simply to generate enough funding to exist, let alone flourish. And it was never enough. While filling out a United Way grant application I was confronted with the fact that my volunteers had spent thousands of hours in fundraising, that could have been better spent on the youth we came together to serve. And anchored in my career for the last 20 years I have lamented my unrealized potential as a force for good in the world. It was I think the perfect storm of intent vs circumstance, of creation.

Long before the rumblings of a GCR I chose to believe the paths I’ve walked and hardships I’ve overcome were in preparation for helping others in similar straits. Esther Hicks channels Abraham, and describes the Universal Law of Attraction, where you attract into your experience that which you focus most on. I believe I came to this globally historic event because the next stage of my life experience is to empower benevolence, and erase the financial limitations imposed on great causes. From one moment to the next at the exchange center my life and that of my family will suddenly shift to a new paradigm. The experiences that have shaped me are guideposts I’ll reference as I focus on creating great outcomes for kids, the hungry, the homeless, the hopeless, and… well, who knows. For the first time in my history there will be no limits. 

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? Empty Re: WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV?

Post by roxy22222222 Tue May 24, 2016 8:15 pm

omg omg omg omg omg omg
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? Empty Re: WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV?

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 24, 2016 8:19 pm

eys eys eys eys eys

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? 2805820865  WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? 2805820865  WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? 2805820865  WingIt - How has your life prepared you for what's to come post RV? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum