Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash"

Go down

Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" Empty Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash"

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash"

Tuesday , 24 May 2016 18:46

Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" NB-169365-635997022251352721

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

President of a coalition called the state law, Nuri al-Maliki on Tuesday to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah to organize "Daash," while urging the security forces and factions of the popular crowd to take caution and withstand the "terrorism."

Maliki's office said in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of which, "The president of a coalition of state law lose today military units and formations of the popular crowd that participate in the liberation of Fallujah, a process accompanied by the Secretary General of the Islamic Resistance Movement, Sheikh Adnan al-messianic lipodeca."

He added that al-Maliki "heard during his leadership of the Fallujah operations headquarters to the detailed explanation of the course of the operations, which began at dawn on Monday and the progress made by the security forces and formations of the popular crowd broke into terrorism to liberate the city of Fallujah of terrorist gangs Daash process."

Maliki confirmed, according to the statement, "the need to increase the momentum of operations and attacks to save the people of Fallujah of Takfiri gangs that wreaked havoc in the city and exercised brutal crimes against the innocent."

He praised al-Maliki to "the efforts of the security forces and factions of the popular crowd," calling on them to "make more efforts and take caution and withstand the terror."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, announced on Monday, the start of the process of freeing the city of Fallujah in the province of Anbar, from the control of the organization "Daash," asserting that the city will return to Ohalaa rises Iraqi flag over it.

LINK

Maliki calls for the need to increase the momentum of the operations to rescue the people of Fallujah , "Daash" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum