Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue May 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Guru TonyTNT:  We are here, but being restricted...Everything I'm hearing is great...I think this is going to be a life changing week..Get Ready, Get Ready, Get Ready...

Guru BondLady: 
any 1 can say anything and not back it up by saying intel.  no freakin more.  force these gurus to be accountable for there actions and words.  i will never shut down like i did last night again. i didnt want to then i called bs on the whole this but for that 1 chance i did but not with out getting a majority vote here and involving all my members in the decision.  that wont happen again from now on some 1 comes to me they better have some legitimate proof or they can fall off the planet i wont care.  rumors have been wrong 100% of the time news and facts has been right 100% of the time if it wasnt it was because it was interpreted wrong thats all.

im so mad and i knew last night but i had to think of the bigger pic for us and if i had it to do over id done the same thing but what happened last night for my site will never happen again as i will not ask for proof I WILL DEMAND IT AND I WILL HOLD THESE LIARS ACCOUNTABLE.  people who seek hope who are on there last straw of sanity want to believe so hard.  these people are the ones crushed.  (dtmc] 2 people have committed suicide since last October that I know of,yes they had issues, but my God their blood be not on my hands nor conscience. [BondLady]  no more should we ever allow any 1 to throw a rumor or a intel story up with out some sort of proof.  collateral damage should never be tolerated from any of us again.  and ask questions from them make them say if u get banned for asking a question that should tell u whats up right there.  if they lie then u will be silenced or banned.  come here we will tell u the truth because im all about the truth nd these liars that have devasted peoples lives and pumped dinar sales.  they will answer 1 do to a higher power for there actions as we all will.   the truth will set us all free dont fall for these suposed gurus scandalous crap any more demand confirmation demand the truth. 

we are on track we havent fallen off this.  we have every thing to be positive about nothing negitive in our news at all.  the only thing that has shadowed us with negitivity is these gurs not being held accountable for there constant lies and bs and the damage theve caused by doing what theve done.  the views i get on all my news chats all over the net is un real. 1000's and 1000's why? because of the lies theve been told and now they want the truth. something that can be proven if it dont have a link drop the mic and walk off protect your self and ur sanity with the truth

Guru Scooter:  if iraq doesn't move by the end of June with the United states agreement, they risk an immediate slam from the US courts of approximately 100,073,000,000 USD immediately.

Guru Poppy2: all intel is good things moving with special session of parliment supposedly making progress on settling all their differences.

Guru Checkmate Dan: Got info last night saying you guys need to be careful...we are limited on what we can say...they scared me enough to shut my mouth...watch the news that took place in the last 4 to 5 days...most unbelievable thing since the twin towers...

We are at the end of this thing...I will not give a date...my rate continues to be the base rate of $3.22...we are in the eye of the storm--asked to not say too much because of sensitive info.

Guru Breitling:  new coalition gov has to do with transparency and the three new VPs have alot to do with it , it will help iraq move forward… all sides will win on that one  On the bounty , if they retire the larger denoms, it will not be based on a market float , they will just have a price set , a bounty and a timeframe to cash in.  May 22nd is a date to watch for but not a rv trigger. 

.86 is not low , how is it we are ther richest country on the planet even with all the debt . it is about a buck and people keep saying this is low ? i dont understand that . on the 2015 on up it will rv many times , until it get to $3.22.

should we be thinking about buying the dong at this time, will it take a long while before it rvs?  Breitling: post rv buy it.  my goal before this chat is over is ti break all the 10 commandments. 

ali is shutting down , ali sold dinar to other dealers , so they are forced to shut down… they have people who they pay as advertisers to pump the dinar chatter up , wont name names but you will know by the rates, 5+ 6 + 7 + , so figure it out , has any of them ever offered to answer any tuff question or go through the in-outs with you ? no they just pump sell and then dump and they do it every weekend , you know why ? most people get paid on fridays and at the end of the month you really see the pumping. should make you mad. 

miranda: Do you think this could go on for another 6 months or do you think this should happen by the end of June?  Breitling: June

Danielle904: I am new to all this, what exactly does the EO 13303 mean or not mean to us?  Breitling: we can invest in Iraq

Danielle904: Do u do any research on Dubai, I heard there might be some interest in investing there.  Breitling: dubai is a perfect place to invest and do international banking , i have alot of freinds with homes in dubai , go visit and then get an idea before you invest

shasting: Does Iraq have a clue of how much Dinar is floating around and the amount of cash they will need for RV?  Breitling: yes, they know exactly

Guru Nighthk11: There is at this point nothing wrong- everything is on track- when they are ready and everyone has been notified- we will see the decision...It can come today or at least by wed...The fact that they have ended the session with no spoken intel is imo good...The msg from the UN was very clear- GET IT DONE- NO VACATION UNTIL IT IS DONE and iraqi people have their RV...I believe when they have cemented the “Deals” and concessions within the GOI and parliament- they will announce- that is what I think is happening now

Guru Frank26:  YES they are on vacation...when parliament comes back it will be their turn to do their final and last piece to announce the GOI...June 30th everything that shackles Iraq comes to an end…it’s the day they will be international recognized… July 1st is the beginning of new Era for Iraq…

Guru Delta: feels from 22nd to first of June is the best time for RV….. THE GOI has to announce the adjustment of the currency before they show it to the UNSC…the Rate.… $.86 and in 2012 they will try to collect the 3 zeros denoms in 6-8 months then when ready to do the 2nd revalue it will be about $3.44 at that time in 2012 after the denoms are collected…

Guru SteveI:  First of all, this news is very exciting to hear. If you recall, the Iraq parliament passed the strategic framework agreement last week. Now what this does is allow the current DFI funds to be transferred to the United States treasury accounts thus protecting the DFI funds only so far. This is not an extension of the initial UN resolution.

This request was made by Maliki to the United States and was granted. This additional six weeks gives Iraq protection for all remaining assets that are held in other countries until they are transferred to the United States accounts. It is estimated about on trillion or more in value.

Under this extension, Iraq can have full access to the funds currently held now without any restrictions and it is fully protected.

Folks, this is perhaps the final check box we have been looking for. This is huge and great news. This will not delay the pending revaluation, but rather move it forward.

Guru Anonymous#1: 
HI GUYS, SPECIAL SESSION IS SET FOR 1:30 TOMORROW IN Iraq THAT IS ABOUT 4:30 MY TIME...  SO GREAT NEWS.. THEY ASKED FOR SECURITY EARLIER ...WE GOT THE CALL EARLIER--TONIGHT..

SO KEEP THE PRAYERS FLYING AND WE JUST HOPE THEY DO AS THEY HAVE AGREED TO DO. IF WE ARE VERY LUCKY THIS COULD BE A REASONABLY SHORT MEETING AN PERHAPS FOLLOWED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY BY A CHANGE IN THE CURRENCY RATE. THERE IS NO BLACK OUT TO THE PRESS AND NO RESTRICTIONS CURRENTLY ON NEWS AND INFORMATION IN IRAQ AS PER THE NEWS REPORTER I TALK TO FIVE MINUTES AGO TOO..

SO WHEN THIS DOES HAPPEN WE SHOULD GET THE NEWS QUICKLY AND THE WORLD WILL SEE THE NUMBERS ALL AT THE SAME TIME...

GO DINAR

GOD BLESS US EVERYONE....

Guru Anonymous#2:  They're all quiet 4 a reason. My intel call me yesterday morning telling me that the R.V. happen Sunday night and the Rate is $ 7.23 and you don't have to believe me you would hear for yourself in about three days. I tell u this to clam u down, IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DV Member Story:  One of my business associates met with an Iraqi Minister the other day on a large in country investment. During the meeting he asked him about the possible dinar RV. He was told that the 000's woul be deleted in about 6 months and the dinar would be worth $1 USD in 12 months. He also said he thought it would go to $2 USD in 24 months. This is not BS. I dont know if the minister gave him correct info, but that is what was told to him. If this info is correct, it will still be a great investment, but will not pay off for at least 1 year. This is real intel from a real minister, not a pumper!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum