Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland

3 posters

Go down

Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland Empty Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland

Post by GypZ Mon May 16, 2016 7:51 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/switzerland-universal-basic-income-ubi-national-vote-first-country-june-5-poverty-welfare-a7025801.html
[size=48]Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland'We need a basic income to allow each person to be his or her own entrepreneur, to choose what work he or she does,' says Gabriel Barta of the Basic Income Earth NetworkSwitzerland is preparing to vote on proposals to introduce a universal basic income, which campaigners say would erase poverty and remove dependence on welfare.The initiative's founders have suggested each adult should receive 2,500 francs (£1784) a month with children receiving 625 francs (£446) a month until they reach 18.[/size]
The electorate will be deciding whether to support the principle of the new measure, rather than its immediate implementation, in a non-binding referendum. The vote will take place on 5 June. Gabriel Barta of the Basic Income Earth Network (BIEN) told The Local it could take up to ten years to debate, finance and implement the measure.
Mr Barta said universal basic income (UBI) would remove people from the demanding process of having to prove their lack of income to receive benefits.
He said: "These people are not actually being guaranteed a life of dignity in the way the constitution says.
"We need a basic income to allow each person to be his or her own entrepreneur, to choose what work he or she does.Those opposing the motion have claimed UBI might reinforce the old-fashioned tradition of women staying at home.
Michael Gerfin, an economist at the University of Bern, said: "For those people who are not earning 2,500 francs and they maybe even don’t want to earn more because they are mothers and want to work part time, it’s an incentive to stay at home.
"The question is, is that something our modern society wants or not?"Labour's Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell said in February the party will not rule out unconditional pay for all members of society.
The Finnish government are currently considering a two-year pilot programme beginning in 2017 for 10,000 people to receive 550 Euros (£443) each month.Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland Swiss-francs-switzerland-
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland Empty Re: Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland

Post by GypZ Mon May 16, 2016 7:55 am

Finaly i am observing a country Switzerland .Who will give their people freedom to do what they want .To think about what job they want without reprocusions of having the basic things like food and shelter.I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED WHY MY COUNTRY DOESNT CARE ENOUGH TO TRY THIS ? PS NO I AM NOT FOR COMMUNISM ...THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS IS !THINKI WHAT YOU WANT !!!MOST IMPORTANTLY ALLOWS A MOTHER TO CARE FOR HER OWN CHILD AND NOT TOSS THEM INTO THE HANDS OF A STRANGER TO PROVIDE HOUSING AND FOOD !
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland Empty Re: Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland

Post by jerry685 Tue May 17, 2016 7:03 am

This will need to spread globally...IMHO....
Many jobs are being replaced by robots..kiosks or other machines...they are testing self driving vehicles..
soon no need for truck drivers ...mega corps still need to sell their products..
if people loose their job . how can they continue to be a good consumer with out a basic income of some kind...?

jerry685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 17, 2016 8:53 am

Have they not learned from countries like Greece, Italy and Spain? Europe is going bankrupt as a result of the high level of benefits the countries are offering. One does not have to be a financial guru to see the very real issues with this. The 2000 lb elephant in the living room is simply this. Where is the money going to come from? Or more to the point WHO is the money going to come from?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland 2805820865  Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland 2805820865  Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland 2805820865  Universal basic income goes to public vote in Switzerland 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum