Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are?

2 posters

Go down

Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? Empty Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are?

Post by aksafeone Thu May 05, 2016 11:46 am

I see that Frank26 has given us his "I’m going to give you a very…. pinpoint, lasered, chiseled, carved out update ..... of where we are."

Sure Frank as if you REALLY know where we are and have all of these nifty sources that know for a fact, yeah right!  Hey, you mentioned chisel?  I got the hammer, yes I do right here, to drive the point home that NO ONE KNOWS because it "ain't happening, dude."  How many years are you going to spin this thing Mr. All Knowing sitting on the beach in Hawaii drinking mint juleps on all of your faithful followers money?

Come on, admit it, this is better than Rexall or phone cards.  Yep the sheeple just keep coming in on this scheme and you keep taunting them and selling dinar, etc.  Hmmmmm, you and many others. 

Ol' Ali?  You know Dinar Trade?  About all he has done for us is sell us reserves and dinar and start his own bank in Iraq.  NO?  Where is the RV Ali?  I know a guy named Joe (NOT the plumber) who spent many days with you and believed everything you spewed.  Well, Joe lost his job, his wife and his dignity.  Good show ol' sport, mission accomplished.  You gleaned off his money, and accomplished your  mission of degradation of a no-account non-believer.  NO?  Prove it dude.  OH, AND i NOTICED THAT YOU SOLD DINAR TRADE, WHAT'S THE MATTER THINGS GETTING TOO HOT FOR YOU OVER HERE?  A good business transaction was it?  For you!

Oh, and it wasn't just Ali was it?  Hmmmmm, WE think the FBI should be very busy for a long time with this scam.  Not a scam?  Prove it.  Where is the $2, $3,- $23 RV that has been touted for over 10 years?  Where is all this "immediate" event going to actually happen?  OH, NO ONE knows?  That's for sure isn't it, because it ain't a gonna happen is it?  What's the matter cat got your tongue?  Can't tell us the truth?  (Head shake)  The bow your sorry head and get ready for the consequences.  Shameful.  Alla might be praised, but WE sure are not impressed.

Comments?  What are your thoughts?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are? Empty Re: Frank26 thinks gives pinpoint "chiseled" view of where we are?

Post by Jayzze Thu May 05, 2016 5:08 pm

i am  betting all my s and h green stamps no rv adadi gets canned and m returns
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum