Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar

Go down

Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar Empty Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:33 pm

Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar Story_img_572451097b3d0

{International: Euphrates News} Iraq came in ranked among the 20 most powerful Arab currencies against the dollar, according to published by the American site "howmuch.net", from the list of the order of the Arab Currency Exchange from the strongest to the weakest rate, based on the exchange rate against the dollar.
It topped the Gulf of existing states, the most powerful Arab currencies, while solving both Iraq ranked 20, and Lebanon by the end of the list ranked 21. It is 
noteworthy that, this list is considered unstable are changing on a daily basis according to the disbursement of these currencies, against the greenback "dollar" . 
list published yesterday, the State of Kuwait topped possessing a stronger national currency in the Arab world, with the dollar exchange rate amounted to 0.30 Kuwaiti dinars. The Kuwaiti dinar is divided into 1000 fils, issued in 1960

and replaced the national currency of the Sultanate of Oman rial, in second place, recorded US currency, which is the standard in this study, the exchange rate at 0.38 RO. Omani Rial is divided into 1000 Baisa, as the date of issuance for the year 1971. back

The third place was the national currency of Bahrain 's share "Bahraini dinar", where the dollar exchange rate of about 0.38 BD, followed by Jordan in the fourth Arab world, with the dollar exchange rate 0.70 Jordanian dinars.

the Libyan dinar as the fifth strongest national currency in the Arab world, and thedollar exchange rate of 1.37 Libyan dinars, while the US currency stood in front of the Tunisian national currency towards 2.01 dinars, for occupies it ranked sixth on this list.

Qatar and was in seventh place, after reaching the US currency exchange rate of3.64 QR price, while the UAE came in eighth place, where the dollar stood in front of the UAE currency towards 3.67 dirhams UAE.

the ninth Arab Vaanlth Arabia, after the dollar exchange rate amounted to 3.675 Saudi riyals, comprises riyal 20 piasters, or 100 halalas, where equal shark 5 Hallals, and the Saudi riyal is covered with gold, and convertible into foreign currencies, and there are no restrictions on cash transfers to and from the UK operations, and the Saudi riyal pegged to the US dollar since 1984.

Egypt and was at the center X, despite facing the Egyptian pound weakened against the US currency, as the official dollar exchange rate stood at 8.87 Egyptian pounds, while the US currency exceeded on the black market at 10 pounds, came the Sudan in the atheist tenth place, where the dollar stood in front of the national currency Sudanese approximately 6.03 Sudanese pounds.

the second tenth place went to Morocco, with the dollar exchange rate stood at 9.65 dirhams, the resolution of the Moroccan dirham place of the French franc in trading since King Mohammed V throne.

the thirteenth place went to state in northern Africa is Algeria, where the dollar stood in front of 109.05 dinars national currency, followed by Djibouti in the fourteenth place, while befell Syria , which suffers from the scourge of conflict lasted for more than five years, led to a sharp and unprecedented decline in the national currency, in the fifteenth position after that the dollar price per amounted to about 477 Syrian pounds by the Central Bank of Syria, while in excess of 500 pounds on the black market.

solving the Yemeni riyal in sixteenth place, followed in the seventeenth ounce Mauritanian center, then the Comoros ranked eighteenth franc national its currency lunar, Somalia nineteenth place national Bammelth "shilling", while the list appended to each of the Iraqi dinar, the Lebanese pound, the two centers in the twentieth and 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar Empty Re: Iraq ranked 20 among Arab currencies strengthened against the dollar

Post by Ponee Mon May 02, 2016 9:54 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum