Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING

+3
roxy22222222
Dr Detroit
kenlej
7 posters

Go down

DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  Empty DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING

Post by kenlej Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:35 pm

DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  ChLdvt4UYAAtEva

YOU CAN GO TO RECAPS AND LOOK AND SEE THAT THERE IS NO MENTION OF THIS POST ON 4/28/16 OR BEFORE ON THEIR SITE
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog

NOT SURE WHY THEY DID IT BUT I BELIEVE KEN SIEGEL WOULD THINK WE WOULD FALL FOR THIS AND SAY" WOW KEN "REALLY" ISN'T MOUNTAIN GOAT OR MORE TO THE POINT YOUR WIFE" BUT WE ARE A LITTLE BIT MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOUR BASIC RECAP READERSHIP WHOSE IQ COMBINED WOULDN'T BE HIGHER THAN A SLUG OR BETTER YET THEY ALL NEED TO BE WATERED TWICE A WEEK. KEEP MAKING AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF KEN BUT PLEASE CHANGE YOUR FIRST NAME!!! 
tony tony DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  3508649203 DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  3508649203 DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  3508649203 DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  Empty Re: DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING

Post by Dr Detroit Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:58 am

Recraps lying??? Tell me it isn't so ha!

Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:51 am

The post IS still there! http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/more-news-rumors-and-opinions-thursday-morning-4-28-16
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:01 am

kenlej,

What is Dinar Recaps lying about?  I am confused with what you are trying  to say.

As has been posted here (at Dinar Daily) numerous times, Dinar Recaps is NOT Mnt Goat, or anyone else we post.

The Dinar Recaps Team

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:08 am

Who care? 
They all LIARS

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:40 pm

Dinar Recaps wrote:kenlej,

What is Dinar Recaps lying about?  I am confused with what you are trying  to say.

I believe that there will be a call on Sunday and Kenny will be on. Maybe you can join in and sort out the confusion?

As has been posted here (at Dinar Daily) numerous times, Dinar Recaps is NOT Mnt Goat, or anyone else we post.

When you contacted her, was it directly or through GeorgeH?

BTW...Your statement is a little confusing this time.

Mtn. Goat "is" someone that you post.

Claiming that your not Mtn. Goat is one thing, but you still remain the source of that particular Guru...

The Dinar Recaps Team

DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:09 pm

Nash,

I have posted this before, but will repeat it here.

The Mnt Goat posts/updates were sent to us from one email, which seemed to be a persons name.  Inside the email was a note that said something like "Please post in Dinar Recaps.   Thanks, GeorgeH".

Was "George" the person who sent the email directly to Dinar Recaps, or another person, I do not know.

Again, Dinar Recaps posts and reposts things from OTHER people, nothing is from Dinar Recaps, or anyone from Dinar Recaps.

BTW, "George" is free to post the Mnt Goat updates anyplace.  I was told Mnt Goat has a private email group she sent her updates to also.

The Dinar Recaps Team

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:35 pm

Sounds JUST like this! 
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  3508649203 DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  3508649203

The TNTBS posts/updates were sent to us from one email, which seemed to be a persons name.  Inside the email was a note that said something like "Please post in Dinar Recaps.   Thanks, KENNY".

Was "KENNY" the person who sent the email directly to Dinar Recaps, or another person, I do not know.

Again, Dinar Recaps posts and reposts things from OTHER people, nothing is from Dinar Recaps, or anyone from Dinar Recaps.

BTW, "KENNY" is free to post the TNTBS updates anyplace.  I was told TNTBS has a private email group he sent his updates to also.

Oh by the way Mr Siegel everyone of your relat**es should know me by now? They also should be asking you how I know them? It's Funny how I can talk & make friends with....? & you still have no clue who's ratting you out?  
question

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:14 pm

Whatever.

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:31 pm

Maybe I should call your land-line or better yet Cell phone to convince you? The best thing about me is...I already have everything I need "Oh" by the way an IP is a wonderful thing to have...Care to test me?  

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:37 pm

So Ken why don't you allow us to post on recraps? In Oct,2013 when you still posted Tony's BS I would comment on his posts and back then I wasn't as acid spoken as I am now and you didn't post one comment on Turds or Okies posts until I started saying how much I loved the con artists and you posted everyone. Please call in Sunday,I would love to talk to you.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:41 pm

Hmmm....maybe.

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:48 pm

kenlej wrote:So Ken why don't you allow us to post on recraps? In Oct,2013 when you still posted Tony's BS I would comment on his posts and back then I wasn't as acid spoken as I am now and you didn't post one comment on Turds or Okies posts until I started saying how much I loved the con artists and you posted everyone. Please call in Sunday,I would love to talk to you.
I will tell you this Kenny "IF"- That's (IF?) Ken calls in I Promise I will step out of the conversation... as hard as it will be for me to do! & let you & him talk ONLY
You have my word...!!!
After you 2 are done TALKING I'll come back into the call.  

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:52 pm

Dinar Recaps wrote:Hmmm....maybe.
Call in & I will leave the call SO YOU & KENNY CAN TALK...I give you my word!
DINAR RECAPS STRAIGHT OUT LYING  Stock-10

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:29 am

Dinar Recaps wrote:Nash,

I have posted this before, but will repeat it here.

The Mnt Goat posts/updates were sent to us from one email, which seemed to be a persons name.  Inside the email was a note that said something like "Please post in Dinar Recaps.   Thanks, GeorgeH".

Was "George" the person who sent the email directly to Dinar Recaps, or another person, I do not know.

BTW, "George" is free to post the Mnt Goat updates anyplace.  I was told Mnt Goat has a private email group she sent her updates to also.

The Dinar Recaps Team
Yes, you have posted all that before, but that isn't what my question pertained to.

You wrote in your post:

"We went back to her and asked if we could post the news (about 90% of the post sent) part of the post, and she said we could not.  All or nothing."

So my question was if you contacted her directly or went through GeorgeH?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:52 pm

Oh...

As far as I know, I have never had direct contact with Mnt Goat.  It is always the same email I get them from, is this George, or someone else, I do not know.

For the record, we do not contact people for posts, people send them to us.  We do (at times) reply to a email sent to us if we need clarification on something or the like.

The Dinar Recaps Team

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:09 pm

Dinar Recaps wrote:Oh...

As far as I know, I have never had direct contact with Mnt Goat.  It is always the same email I get them from, is this George, or someone else, I do not know.

For the record, we do not contact people for posts, people send them to us.  We do (at times) reply to a email sent to us if we need clarification on something or the like.

The Dinar Recaps Team
So I guess, After all of these years! hearing the same lies! "Day after day" "Month after month" "Year after year" YOU are the ONLY one THAT Has EVER been contacted as the main source for Mnt. Goat? Hmmm... OH yeah lets not forget the mysterious GeorgeH?? That was kicked out from Tony's TNT forum YOU must feel really Special Dinar Recaps!! Seems like...? You are the only representative for the "Goat"!? and the only site to have Mnt Goat contacts ie mysterious GeorgeH... NO clarification needed or something like that? RIGHT!... HUH? After all these years posting Complete & utter lies does not bother you at all? There is only one reason why you do what you do!
Care to elaborate on it? or should I? TNTBS

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 01, 2016 5:39 am

Dinar Recaps wrote:Oh...

The Dinar Recaps Team
Yes, we have already covered that you don't know who George is, but you have never needed to clarify anything from either George or something from Mtn. Goat before?

With some of what Mtn. Goat has posted, I'm certain that something would have caught you eye that needed further clarification...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum