Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments

Go down

Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments Empty Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:51 pm

Economist criticizes the Council of Ministers turned to executive departments Story_img_5720f0317d2c5

[Wayne - special] 
criticized the economic expert, the Cabinet turned into executive circles, having taken decisions pertaining to the work of some ministries.

Dawood Al Zayer told all of Iraq [where] that "decisions taken recently by the Cabinet, including in its meeting last Tuesday, turned to executive departments, and this is not possible, because there is a radical issues can not be dealt with , and ministries that gives results." 
He added " The decisions belong to the Ministry of Finance and other ministries taken by the Council of Ministers, even included amounts Statistics, such Contractors entitlements and maintenance work and the municipality, and this context was not in effect earlier, as this money is spent through financial and other ministries." 
He Zayer that "transmission subject to the Council of Ministers for the disbursement of the amounts which the positive aspect is simple and it may address the issue of red tape and corruption. " 
He added that" preventing the importation of cement, it is not the task of the Council of Ministers, there are laws entrusted with this task for departments other, while the Council should take a strategic operational decisions. " 
He said Zayer "these decisions will contribute to the exit of Iraq from the finance its crisis, and the economic Mrdodna better than before, and now we export up to 4 million barrels of oil, while we exported more than two million barrels." 
He noted that " the provision of liquidity, is a problem between financial effect involves and between government ministries and the effect involves, and this must be solved by the government, but they are not able to solve them. " 
the Council of Ministers, prevent, yesterday Tuesday, the entry of cement to Iraq and agreed to spend 50 billion dinars for maintenance work, securing import the necessary quantities of fuel up to $ 200 million, with resolving the issue of bank credit to the company GE, in addition to the authorization of the Ministry of Electricity exchange for investment projects from the collection of electricity revenues by a total of 10 billion dinars and recorded an advance on the investment project, and authorize the ministry to renew processing power of the contracts, and to provide the customizations required for the project the establishment of waste sorting plants and re amounts of credit from the Ministry of Finance, amounting to 20 billion dinars, and provide the customizations required for the project to establish a landfill Albuaath and provide the security situation needed to secure work on the project up to 6 billion and 800 million dinars , and a board of advisers completion of the workshop on the management of waste to work in Baghdad and the provinces and generate electrical energy from them.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum