Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !!

Go down

Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !! Empty Re: Clauat goods and extraction ..alsdr: We have achieved a "victory" cabin closed the envelope and the survival of al-Jubouri !!

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:59 am

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq said the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, to continue calling for protests and popular demonstrations until they "achieve full and comprehensive reform," .ozkr al-Sadr said in a statement today, "We have won the people's will once again will corrupt praise be to God who made the voice of the people is higher than Dot unjust and oppressors, yes triumphed will of the people who rose up on the green leaves of the gates first made his mark through the sacking of some corrupt ministers and ministers of the inauguration of independent technocrats, those footprint has carved a myth of success in the coffin of corruption ". The extent and Cefh.oohar that "the first step to be followed to complete the dismissal of ministers and independent Alheiot all, and special grades and bodies that combine them manipulator Bakot people do not feel their suffering to get to the government of the people and for the people, Yes Dear Iraqi people, rebellious, yes, that the signs of steps spring may pant and tree reform has begun its fruit and will come Aguettafh Here are the signs of reform bloomed and only for Oagaftkm protest angry that plagued the sleep of the corrupt ".ouhdhir chest at the same time" from any delay or procrastination or delay in the completion of reforms, but for the people had another pause and will top his voice The roar in front of the howling sounds Ahaih claim quota system and the division of the pie. " He paid in

http://malware-site.www/%D9%83%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%84%D8%B9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%84%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%82%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%A7/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum