Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:31 am

Guru TNT Tony:  Actually we talk to some of the same people. I talk to everyone. CH, Studley, Okie... I talk to everyone and say what is your guy saying and what is your guys saying If I hear something from on e person we have to go and hear it from our guys and hear it form 2 or three people. We know people who have known him for 20 years...

Maliki signed it [off on RV] several days ago, parliment voted on it yesterday and it was approved ...We have verified that on TV broadcast last night explaining to the Iraq people how their new money will work and that it’s value will be strong.  Would a Government Official come on live tv and broadcast to the entire country (telling them about their new monitary system) something that has not already been signed, voted on and approved. Maliki signed it several days ago, parliment voted on it yesterday and it was approved or you would not know about it today.

It is still green. We don't know what that means. Its a good sign to go from red to green. Since Friday it was saying processing. When it turns green it is finished processing. The number in there isn't the final number and could change. So the system is ready to go.

Guru Dan:  I have nothing to hide. We all heard that the Chapter 7 was released on the Kuwait side 4 - 5 weeks ago.  I can't tell you how many emails I have gotten saying you seem to ahve changed your stance... saying if it happens down thee road... I believe I am in the week and I don't believe it is today. It will be a shocker to my system when it happens. It has to be close because everything points to it being done already

Guru Med:  I THINK THAT IT IS VERY CLOSE TO BEING OVER.  I DON’T THINK THEY CAN GET IT DONE IN APRIL SINCE THEY [parliament] DON’T MEET TILL THE 27TH...I PERSONALLY FULLY EXPECT THIS TO BE OVER IN MAY.  I WOULD BE SHOCKED IF IT WAS NOT.

Guru OkieOilMan:  NO POST TODAY--JUST A SHORT FACT--THE IMF IS IN TOTAL CONTROL NOW AND WILL CAUSE THE R/V TO OCCUR. (SHORTLY) DISREGARD THE WORLD BANK-THE UN-THE UNSC-THE BIS--REMOVE ALL THEM FROM YOUR MIND AND CONCENTRATE ONLY ON THE IMF--NUFF SAID--PERIOD 
 IMF WILL RENDER VERDICT TOMMOROW ABOUT DESPARITY IN RATES AND WILL IMPLEMENT NEW RATE---------NOT EXACTLY WHAT SHABBI WANTED

Guru Blaino:  Off the phone at last… thanks for waiting…. No news at all….. (Kidding) “So, Blaino…. whatcha got?” Some smokin hot stuff. Working on what I can reveal… YEAH, I DO KNOW HOW YOU DON’T WANT TO HEAR THAT “CRAP”….. Guess what… I DON’T WANT TO TYPE THAT CRAP EITHER! Here’s the problem, let’s say that I had stuff that was so high up you need oxygen to hang out there… if you spill too soon … EVERYONE KNOWS, including the people that aren’t supposed to know. We were a lil inflatable raft… 4 weeks ago, now we are an Aircraft Carrier…. in a yacht harbor! And… the telling could cause someone(s) to rethink the “Plan”…. so…. We are as Okie has told you, in the breezes that blow in front of the gale! A said once “If I was in power, I could seat a government in 48 hours and institute the RV immediatly”…. Well, was that a rhetorical statement or a public offer? Who can help, who would NOT want (their guy) out of power? (Think Ach-MAD-dumb-ass-jad) Final details are in the works in the cheese place. S has flown there, has an American Security team… “SECURITY” (American?) Shabibi has bled down the money supply and there is not enough currency in the country to operate…. and most of that currency is destroyed (Removed from Circulation) so… lower denoms need to have value! Enormous pressure is brought to bear, something MUST give …. in 108 countries! GOI~Schmee-oh-eye! They are removed from the mix at this point, that stall is over except as excusitis in the sand box. I will have maybe an hours notice, maybe more…. probably not much more though. This is NOT done in Iraq tonight. May happen between Thusday PM (Baghdad) and morning prayers on Friday…. S has said “I do not want inflation”… he HATES it! He has controlled it too, and can control it no longer! Close your eyes, reach out and feel it! Blaino…. GEEZE… I DO NOT WANT to sound a lil kid…Have faith that I am doing what’s right for the RV, those involved and YOU!

Guru SteveI:  Yes what I can confirm is that Maliki did sign off on the RV and it is front of parliament for voting. Everything is accurate except I need to confirm the 48 hours for the parliament to vote on it. This will be very easy for me to confirm.

What I do know is that once parliament voted, it would be 24 to 48 hours to show up in the banks for cashing in Iraq and withing a day in the rest of the world. Very accurate information.

Guru Frank26:  Frank opened the call with an offer from a sponsor.  Frank feelsthey are running out of time to get things done –we do not need NO STINKING GOI seated – only for being proper… they need to have a government when the revalue happens so there will be no scandals….  Frank states soon means 1-2 weeks – VERY soon means closer than that… Shabibi said VERY SOON … so Frank
says we are looking at patterns – Historically when have we seen world reevaluations occur – the last Thursday of April

Guru Delta: Articles says its time to re-evaluate the currency not the reval….Delta says even google translate makes some errors…Most of the news is twisted in the wording….We study Shabibi’s press conference you can tell this is it- be celebrating as Shabibi said VERY SOON and not near future as that could have been 3 years –but he said VERY SOON – that’s great…

Shabibi’s aid is putting our articles that are positive – they are about to redenominated their currency says Delta – news points to it – trust Shabibi –

Delta states Security forces are protecting the lower denoms in the Green Zone…

Guru Longfellow:  My info states that nothing happened last night. No TV announcement. Maliki is on a serious hot seat to get-r-done or be gone. Shadow gov chomping at the bit to go. I wouldn't be surprised if M stays in Korea . Glory. M was giving 48 hours starting yesterday at noon to get it done or be gone forever. Either way its moving pretty fast

Guru Doonie:  Hello again, Doonie here.....Sorry for the delay but I promised I would be back around noon est with more confirmed intel...I have been on the phone with Nassar Behemmi in Kuwait. He is a top adviser to the Sheik of Kuwait. He and I became friends back in 2003 on my first visit in country. Since then we have had many conversations concerning contracts that involve Kuwaitie counterparts in Iraq and the U.S. As I always do, I always bring up the Revaluation of the IQD in relations to the KD. Here is is comments that he spoke directly to me : Misrir Doonie, tho I may be privlidge to this information as far as completed value of currency, it is by virtue that our neighbors be rewarded quickly to the monetary system of their country. With this I say our friend.  There was other things he said that really didnt mean anything to me.but I just may not understand his lingo very well either...
This is only my words on it so here it is : I think he was bound by nature of his position to all out tell me the RV has occured or is about to be released but what I got out of the conversation is to prepare for and this was his words " great things to occur"....quickly

Guru Enorrste:  it seems clear that to me that, out of frustration with the childishness of the players (mainly Maliki) in Iraq, he has moved ahead out of necessity to ensure that the Iraqi economy steps up to the plate at the exact appropriate time from a WORLDWIDE perspective (remember, he is essentially an IMF guy).  In order to meet the deadline WORLDWIDE, therefore, it is my opinion that he manufactured a crisis in Iraq that can only be solved by revaluing the currency “very soon”, to use his own words.

He did this by withdrawing the large denominated notes, first gradually, and then more recently almost instantaneously. The result is that the country now has no cash, essentially, and MUST revalue simultaneously with the issuance of the smaller denominated notes. The small notes CANNOT be distributed without the RV, period.

Finally, I think that it is fair to say that whether the RV is announced tonight, or tomorrow, or before the weekend is out, or even next week is really not that important anymore. I say this because we now have absolute assurance from the two highest officials in the CBI that this will occur “very soon” and that “it is time to do the revaluation”.

Therefore, I suggest you all sit back, relax, enjoy the holiday weekend, thank our blessed Lord Jesus for this wonderful blessing, and be amazed the He will accomplish in one day what the Muslims could not do in the middle ages through decades of war: the largest transfer of wealth in the history of mankind. More to the point, however, is that this transfer will go from the Muslims to the Christians, almost exclusively

Dinar Banker:  TEMPORARY NOTICE: Wire payments will only be available for reserve orders of 5 million or more. Orders under 5 million will need to pay through mail payment. This is a temporary issue as we transition services to our wire capabilities to a new bank. We expect to have full wire capability within 2 weeks. DO not listen to all these people on here just waiting to debunk any rumor as us on drugs thinking we are going to become rich on this. Let them think what they may.i know what i have and i am very happy with it.Do not be so weak and desperate its going to be a holiday as no other has ever seen .

Story: I am a recent investor in this wonderful opportunity for the past 5 months; I have been reading many daily blogs which were very entertaining. However, I must share this interesting dream I had about mid- January, since my investment. I was supposedly in Iraq in a building that looked like a government building, and Saddam Hussein was sitting at a table with a 'gavel' in his hand. He was using this gavel to gain everyone's undivided attention; Saddam stated "WE WILL RV at $2.75, IT WILL BE NO MORE, NO LESS". The entire room burst into chatter, Saddam used the gavel again to command silence and repeated the same words. I just had to share this one as many of my dreams have come to fruition.

Enorrste vs. American Contractor:

Response to a recent American Contractor post
On the 18th American Contractor issued a post in which he made some comments that many of our members might be concerned about.  I am reproducing his post below and will append my comments below that.
American Contractor: CBI Plan to Re-denomination not Finalized 4/18/11
“There has been some great news articles recently published in Baghdad. For those of you that rely on translators, I have one bit of advice for you, don’t put too much faith into the Arabic to English translators. Many of them create numerous errors and often lead to misinformation. I’ve seen this happen way too many times over the course of several years and have noticed it even more recently. My inbox has been bombarded with emails from readers whom [sic] have asked me to clarify or confirm something that has been translated only to discover that the information was completely false. In fact, many of the mistranslations of certain words have lead [sic] people to believe that a possible RV is around the corner. It appears that many of the mistranslations are in regards to certain news articles that the Central Bank of Iraq is about to change the currency and than [sic] an RV will occur shortly after. In my last emailed newsletter I stated that the re-denomination (if it does in fact occur) is not the RV that everyone is expecting. I have several of my own personal Arabic translators whom I trust and welcome any of my readers to email with their questions in regards to translations.”
Following are Enorrste comments:
It is unfortunate for American Contractor that he issued this post one day before Mr. Shabibi spoke in Washington and Mr. Saleh gave an interview to Iraqi News in Baghdad.  Had he known what they both would say he might not have made this post, or the one previous to it on the 13th.
American Contractor is trying to make a distinction between “redenomination” and “revaluation.”  Unfortunately he did not define the difference between them, in his mind, but only said that they are not the same.  I wish he had been more clear in the supposed difference between the two.
Another poster on DinarDaddy Tidbits did the same thing a few days ago as well.
The fact is that the “redenomination” and the “revaluation” are, if not identical, at least intimately connected.  There is a possibility that the overall process of the “RV” may well involve a “redenomination” followed almost immediately by a “revaluation.”  This possibility has been brought about because of the cash crisis that currently exists in Iraq.  American Contractor, in his April 13 post he said the following:
“Just to clarify and make it clear, the Central Bank of Iraq is not shredding the Iraqi Dinar as some would like to suggest and imply.  There is absolutely no truth to this rumor.”
However, in the very same post he also made this statement:
“In other news, a Central Bank of Iraq spokesperson, Mohammed Saleh stated in an article from the Alsumaria News that the project of removing the three zero’s is very close to being complete.”
I am baffled that American Contractor is apparently unaware that the “removing the three zero’s” is in fact that removal of the large denominated notes mentioned in the quote just above this one.  This has been announced as a part of the 5 year plan and the process began in late 2009.  As far back as February of 2010 Shabibi himself stated to the press that 70% of the large denominated notes had been withdrawn from circulation.
Now, whether they were “shredded” or not is really not relevant to the discussion, just as whether $1000 bills in America still exist is a moot point.  In either case, they will never surface again.  It is possible that the bills exist and may remain on the books.  Current CBI records indicate that the money supply remains at over 25 trillion dinars, so this may be why he states so categorically that the large notes have not been shredded.  On the other hand, it is equally possible that the money supply is now consisting of greater and greater amounts of electronic funds, removing the need for the CBI to store the large notes.  To the extent that this is the case, I suspect that the large notes are indeed being destroyed.
Now to get back to the “redenomination” versus “revaluation” discussion, it is clear that neither Mr. Shabibi nor Mr. Saleh make such a distinction.  When Mr. Shabibi was asked point blank when the revaluation of the currency in Iraq would take place he answered, after some discussion, that it would be “very soon.”  If there was a difference between redenominating the currency and revaluing the currency we might suspect he would have elaborated upon that.
Similarly, on the same afternoon, Mr. Saleh, who is the assistant to Mr. Shabibi, told Iraqi News that, “It is now time to revaluate the Iraqi currency.”  Once again, no discussion of redenomination prior to revaluation was offered.
I believe that it is clear, then, that from the point of view of those “in the know” there is no difference between “redenomination” and “revaluation” of the IQD.  What is clear is that the term “redenomination” has been used by these gentlemen as well as the term “revaluation,” but that MOST RECENTLY the terminology has turned exclusively to “revaluation.”
Steve
Response to a recent American Contractor post
On the 18th American Contractor issued a post in which he made some comments that many of our members might be concerned about.  I am reproducing his post below and will append my comments below that.
American Contractor: CBI Plan to Re-denomination not Finalized 4/18/11
“There has been some great news articles recently published in Baghdad. For those of you that rely on translators, I have one bit of advice for you, don’t put too much faith into the Arabic to English translators. Many of them create numerous errors and often lead to misinformation. I’ve seen this happen way too many times over the course of several years and have noticed it even more recently. My inbox has been bombarded with emails from readers whom [sic] have asked me to clarify or confirm something that has been translated only to discover that the information was completely false. In fact, many of the mistranslations of certain words have lead [sic] people to believe that a possible RV is around the corner. It appears that many of the mistranslations are in regards to certain news articles that the Central Bank of Iraq is about to change the currency and than [sic] an RV will occur shortly after. In my last emailed newsletter I stated that the re-denomination (if it does in fact occur) is not the RV that everyone is expecting. I have several of my own personal Arabic translators whom I trust and welcome any of my readers to email with their questions in regards to translations.”
Following are Enorrste comments:
It is unfortunate for American Contractor that he issued this post one day before Mr. Shabibi spoke in Washington and Mr. Saleh gave an interview to Iraqi News in Baghdad.  Had he known what they both would say he might not have made this post, or the one previous to it on the 13th.
American Contractor is trying to make a distinction between “redenomination” and “revaluation.”  Unfortunately he did not define the difference between them, in his mind, but only said that they are not the same.  I wish he had been more clear in the supposed difference between the two.
Another poster on DinarDaddy Tidbits did the same thing a few days ago as well.
The fact is that the “redenomination” and the “revaluation” are, if not identical, at least intimately connected.  There is a possibility that the overall process of the “RV” may well involve a “redenomination” followed almost immediately by a “revaluation.”  This possibility has been brought about because of the cash crisis that currently exists in Iraq.  American Contractor, in his April 13 post he said the following:
“Just to clarify and make it clear, the Central Bank of Iraq is not shredding the Iraqi Dinar as some would like to suggest and imply.  There is absolutely no truth to this rumor.”
However, in the very same post he also made this statement:
“In other news, a Central Bank of Iraq spokesperson, Mohammed Saleh stated in an article from the Alsumaria News that the project of removing the three zero’s is very close to being complete.”
I am baffled that American Contractor is apparently unaware that the “removing the three zero’s” is in fact that removal of the large denominated notes mentioned in the quote just above this one.  This has been announced as a part of the 5 year plan and the process began in late 2009.  As far back as February of 2010 Shabibi himself stated to the press that 70% of the large denominated notes had been withdrawn from circulation.
Now, whether they were “shredded” or not is really not relevant to the discussion, just as whether $1000 bills in America still exist is a moot point.  In either case, they will never surface again.  It is possible that the bills exist and may remain on the books.  Current CBI records indicate that the money supply remains at over 25 trillion dinars, so this may be why he states so categorically that the large notes have not been shredded.  On the other hand, it is equally possible that the money supply is now consisting of greater and greater amounts of electronic funds, removing the need for the CBI to store the large notes.  To the extent that this is the case, I suspect that the large notes are indeed being destroyed.
Now to get back to the “redenomination” versus “revaluation” discussion, it is clear that neither Mr. Shabibi nor Mr. Saleh make such a distinction.  When Mr. Shabibi was asked point blank when the revaluation of the currency in Iraq would take place he answered, after some discussion, that it would be “very soon.”  If there was a difference between redenominating the currency and revaluing the currency we might suspect he would have elaborated upon that.
Similarly, on the same afternoon, Mr. Saleh, who is the assistant to Mr. Shabibi, told Iraqi News that, “It is now time to revaluate the Iraqi currency.”  Once again, no discussion of redenomination prior to revaluation was offered.
I believe that it is clear, then, that from the point of view of those “in the know” there is no difference between “redenomination” and “revaluation” of the IQD.  What is clear is that the term “redenomination” has been used by these gentlemen as well as the term “revaluation,” but that MOST RECENTLY the terminology has turned exclusively to “revaluation.”
Steve

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum