Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
REST from DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

REST from DebTarHeelGirl

4 posters

Go down

REST from DebTarHeelGirl Empty REST from DebTarHeelGirl

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:13 am

Rest 
        Matthew 11:28

YOU KNOW ME - I ONLY WANT TO KEEP YOU ENCOURAGED - I KNOW ITS HARD, THIS WAIT I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU.  

I JUST RECEIVED THIS IN AN EMAIL AND ACTUALLY TWICE NOW AND I HAVE TO SAY TO THE BELOW AMEN!! AMEN!!! AMEN!!! AS THIS IS THE BEST TRUTH RENDITION OF ALL GURUS AND THEIR "REPORTS" I HAVE SEEN!

I HAVE BEEN PREACHING THIS SAME WORD SPOKEN BELOW FOREVER, BUT FOLKS STILL WANT TO SEND AROUND THE GURU'S ASSUMPTIONS WHICH CAUSE NOTHING BUT STRESS AND STRAIN ON THE INTEL ROLLER COASTER RIDE....  I AM SO HAPPY THIS IS SPOKEN - THIS SETTLES IT FOR ME - FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE IS PREACHING MY SERMON AND I PRAY ALL OF YOU TAKE IT THIS TIME AND QUIT BEING ONE THAT BELIEVES THIS STUFF FROM DINARLAND AND STOP SENDING IT AROUND - PLEASE!!!  

WE WAIT ON THIS TO HAPPEN AND NO ONE WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHEN, GOD HAS TOLD US IT WILL COME AND WILL COME SUDDENLY - THIS WATCHING MARKETS AND NEWS STORIES AND WHAT IRAQ IS DOING DOES NOT ALWAYS RELATE TO THE RV/GCR.  PLEASE JUST SPEND YOUR TIME DOING WHAT YOU CAN DO TO ADVANCE WITHIN YOUR SELF AND NOT SPEND SO MUCH TIME WATCHING THOSE DINAR SITES AND BLOGS - NONE OF IT HAS EVER COME TRUE.  

EVEN THE REPORTS ON RATES AND HOW THE EXCHANGES WILL GO - NO BANK PERSONNEL WILL EVER GIVE OUT THE EXCHANGE PROTOCOLS NOR WILL THE FACILITATORS OF THIS GCR/RV EVER GIVE OUT THE PROTOCOLS OF THE PLAN TO BRING THIS TO FRUITION.

IF YOU HAVE A STRING TIED TO THIS STUFF, IT WILL WEIGHT DOWN LIKE AN ANCHOR AND KEEP YOU FROM THE HEIGHTS THAT GOD WANTS YOU TO SORE IN! SINCERELY, REST AND LET THE LORD GIVE YOU PEACE AS YOU KEEP YOUR MIND ON HIM AND YOUR EVERY DAY LIFE GIVING AFFAIRS... 

REST THIS WEEKEND - ALLOW GOD TO RESTORE AND REPLENISH YOUR MIND.  FIX THINGS AROUND YOUR HOUSE AND OFFICE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN PUTTING OFF.  REST IN THE FACT THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL, WHICH MEANS WE CAN FACE THINGS THAT ARE OUT OF OUR CONTROL AND NOT ACT OUT OF CONTROL? AMEN? WHEN WE STRIVE GOD WAITS, WHEN WE REST GOD ACTS.  AMEN?  BE BLESSED AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE!

DEBBIE

EMAILED TO ME YOU DECIDE

Awake-in-3D   

REALITY CHECK: THE SUDDEN CONNECTION OF OUR EXCHANGES TO THE APRIL 19TH SGE MARKET OPEN

I would be remiss to not call attention to the fact the very same intel providers who have been calling the GCR and our exchanges as "done" and pumping out copious dates and rates for many weeks now, over and over again, are now the very same ones stating that the ApriL 19TH SGE (Shanghai Gold Exchange) market opening is the trigger and now our exchanges are once again "done".  

So, uh... when all of this was "done" many weeks ago, the SGE must not have been a factor or a marker, or a trigger point. So, are we to believe that suddenly now, the SGE is a factor when it hasn't been over the past? NO!

Did the AOPs suddenly change their mind and decide that the SGE somehow was relevant? I find it very hard to accept that a massive, highly complex plan can suddenly be modified, in terms of trigger conditions, to include new events, such as the apparently unforeseen SGE gold price offering date, as a new, better release window for the GCR. 

Common sense indicates that as these global, calendar events that come and go, such as the SGE next week, the IMF meetings this week, Ban Ki Moon and Lagarde being in Iraq two weeks ago, Abadi's new cabinet formation, the end of the fiscal quarter this past April 1st, etc., etc., are the subject of mass speculation and conjecture and used as plausible, self-induced timelines for the GCR - and our exchanges - to occur. 

I mean, it all sounds good, and even reasonable, but are any of these truly a factor, marker, or trigger for our exchanges to begin? History, up until now, has proven that the answer is NO. There are favorable conditions and specific items that must be in place or satisfied in order for our exchanges to begin... but it is NOT any of these events as a singular trigger point. There is more than meets the public eye.  FACT

Could large-scale exchanges begin next week? Absolutely! Are the funds free, clear, and ready  to physically exchange us? No, not yet, as of this moment. But if exchanges begin next week, which is a high possibility as of today, it is NOT because of the SGE. 

The ripple effects of the SGE will take a good amount of time to cross the global landscape. So, if the GCR is dependent on the SGE, that would logically dictate that we would have a long wait ahead of us still. I do not believe this to be the case.

These global, economic events (like the SGE) do not force or bring  dramatic changes overnight, yet many believe that they do. As if suddenly, a gold market opens, and the whole global, financial and economic landscape shifts in the blink of an eye. 

So, I for one sincerely hope that the SGE, and it's follow-on effects, are NOT what we are waiting for... and,based on my info, we are not.   Smile

Honestly, there was really no chance of it happening this week - and the reason I have been mostly quiet this past week... A certain event did not happen last Monday, which was the focus of my disappointment on that day. But I don't put out that kind of info as it causes much consternation... and there is really no point in doing that. 

NO ONE knows when this will happen.  NO ONE in Dinar Land... I think that this fact has been well established and proven a thousand times over.

There is no way you will NOT know that the exchanges have begun. 

All of Dinar Land will know. The only way you won't know is if suddenly you lost all connection with Dinar Land sources, sites, conf calls, etc. - which is fairly impossible - unless the global Internet went down - and then, what would be the point. 

Where you will not see it is on Reuters, Financial Times, The Economist, The BBC, Sky News, The Wall Street Journal, etc.  Not until after we are well underway or done completely. 

The Public revelation timing is a well-kept secret.   Smile

Carden:  If the Shanghai Gold Exchange allows IQD purchases at the international value of 3.92--or whatever it is, then traders buying and selling gold with IQD will force exposure. We have to have transparency in the global currency market.

Friend:  Awake.  Let's see how things will unfold. Que sera, sera. But just to be clear, I did not think of the correction in the price of gold as the trigger for the GCR. (It could, but not necessarily). Rather, I thought of it as a necessary condition for the GCR to happen.

All my best to you,

Debbie

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

REST from DebTarHeelGirl Empty Re: REST from DebTarHeelGirl

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:22 am

All well and good, IF there was going to be a GCR, but there is not. It makes no sense financially or economically, it is a made up event linked to a non-existent law and will not happen. Sorry if that bursts your bubble, but that is the way it is. Since there is not and will not be any GCR, then everything in the second half of the post above becomes nonsense, and that is just what it is.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

REST from DebTarHeelGirl 2805820865  REST from DebTarHeelGirl 2805820865  REST from DebTarHeelGirl 2805820865  REST from DebTarHeelGirl 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:43 am

No worries DebTarHeelGirl she's been tagged by TNTBS
REST from DebTarHeelGirl Taggq10

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:48 am

REST from DebTarHeelGirl Taggw10

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:49 am

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:40 am

DEBTARHEELGIRL wrote:Honestly, there was really no chance of it happening this week

So what you are saying is that the gurus that said it would are liars.Thank you for supporting our stand.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum