Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Wingdings moving up the social ladder... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Wingdings moving up the social ladder...

Go down

Wingdings moving up the social ladder... Empty Wingdings moving up the social ladder...

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:11 am

COUNTRYGAL wrote:

WELCOME,
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE INFORMATION I'M BRINGING. AS I THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT WE WILL BE FACING IN OUR POST RV JOURNEY MY THOUGHTS WENT TO THE MANY FUNCTIONS WE WOULD BE ATTENDING OR HAVING IN OUR HOMES. I FOR ONE HAVE NOT BEEN CONCERNED IN THE PAST WITH UPSCALE (SO TO SPEAK) ETIQUETTE FOR THE FUNCTIONS I HAD OR ATTENDED.  IT'S A NEW WORLD WE ARE APPROACHING AND ANOTHER AREA I BELIEVE WE NEED TO EDUCATE OURSELVES IN, DINNING ETIQUETTE.
I HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH AND WILL BE SHARING SOME OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS FORUM. I WELCOME YOU TO SHARE WHAT YOU FIND OUT IN CYBERLAND OR BY YOUR OWN PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE TO HELP US GET BETTER EDUCATED ON THE FOOD/DINNING CHALLENGES AHEAD.
ONE OF THE SITES I ENJOYED WHICH SHARED MANY DIFFERENT IDEAS FROM "ETIQUETTE AND BEHAVIOR" TO TIPS ON HIRING STAFF TO SERVE AT DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS/DINNERS YOU MAY BE HOSTING.
http://www.gourmet-food-revolution.com/etiquette-and-behavior.html 
YOU WILL FIND SO MANY IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS THAT IT IS ALMOST SPELLBINDING.
ANOTHER SITE I FOUND IS ON YOUTUBE. I REQUESTED "DINNING \ETIQUETTE" AND THIS LITTLE LOVELY TAKES YOU THROUGH MANY TABLE SETTING ATMOSPHERES WITH VIDEOS TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND PROPER ETIQUETTE ACCORDINGLY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUOu86jGx8k
I LOVED HER VIDEOS. THERE ARE 16...SO RELAX A WHILE AND LEARN WITH ME SOME OF THE QUESTIONS ABOUT DINNING AND ETIQUETTE.
THIS COUNTRYGAL HAS LEARNED ENOUGH TO KNOW THERE IS A GENERAL NEED FOR THIS INFOMATION.
HELP THIS TOPIC BY SHARING WHAT YOU FIND THAT CAN BE HELPFUL ON OUR POST RV JOURNEY OF DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL DINNING.
HOPE THIS WAS INTERESTING AND EDUCATIONAL FOR ALL. LETS LEARN TOGETHER.
HUGS,
FROM COUNTRYGAL

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Wingdings moving up the social ladder... Empty Re: Wingdings moving up the social ladder...

Post by Ssmith on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:51 am

So no more eating with their fingers?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wingdings moving up the social ladder... Empty Re: Wingdings moving up the social ladder...

Post by TheVet on Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:00 am

Graduated to Sporks!

Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum