Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right!

4 posters

Go down

Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! Empty Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right!

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:21 pm

Sweetpea:

"I knew there would be lots of misinformation and chaos.  Everything is a lie, no one can tell the truth!  Our own government can't do ANYthing right but yet we are supposed to save the world when we get this money, after they have screwed it up royally!  And all the time while we wait, they drag us through all this crap, and they're probably laughing about it.  Life decisions are made on this disinformation we are getting.  Believe me, I don't blame our intel people at all.  I know they're being lied to.  I have really gotten an unbelievable education from this and now I realize how really awful this world really is.  How do they sleep at night?  I guess they have no morals at all.  Sad.  I know they will all have to answer to God for everything they have done and what can they say?  I'd be shaking in my boots!"

I am also very sceptical of government, but...what Sweetpea SHOULD have written is:

"I knew there would be lots of misinformation and chaos.  Everything is a lie, no one can tell the truth!  Our own GURUS can't do ANYthing right but yet we are supposed to save the world when we get this money, after they have screwed it up royally!  And all the time while we wait, they drag us through all this crap, and they're probably laughing about it.  Life decisions are made on this disinformation we are getting... How do they sleep at night?  I guess they have no morals at all.  Sad.  I know they will all have to answer to God for everything they have done and what can they say?  I'd be shaking in my boots!"
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! Empty Re: Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right!

Post by Dr Detroit Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:30 pm

These people still maintain that their beloved "Intel providers" are being lied to when in fact their so called Intel providers have no sources at all. They are just making up lies and posting them.

Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! Empty Re: Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right!

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:05 pm

How do they sleep at night? I guess they have no morals at all. Sad. I know they will all have to answer to God for everything they have done and what can they say? I'd be shaking in my boots!

I have been asking/saying this very thing out the so called intel providers for a long time.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! 2805820865  Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! 2805820865  Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! 2805820865  Sweetpea at Wingit gets it ALMOST right! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Just remember something folks: SWEATPEA was here before.  Remember? Seems to me she was right here on this very site often (old OOM).  Seems to me she lied like the rest, or do I disremember that also?

As I recall Sweatpea was associated with Okie, right?  There ya go!  BEWARE.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum