Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16

3 posters

Go down

Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 Empty Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:04 pm

The WINGIT Call with Gerry Maguire

CC Wednesday 3/30/16 @ 3:30 pm EDT

Notes by FancyFree from the Wingit Room Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 Emoji_1F499

Special Note:  All DISCLAIMERS for The Wingit Call & website also stand for the following notes.
Link: http://www.thewingitcall.com/disclaimer.html 

Featuring: Gerry Maguire, Appaloosa, ART, IKO, Special Caller, Pastor

INTEL

Gerry:  (Gives a big howdy welcome! And Disclaimer info.)    

Appaloosa:  Chat Room & Forum are up and successfully running.  Membership is climbing fast.  Big thanks to the amazing Mods.  We are ready & rarin' to go!  Clean up:  we have banned about 12 identities which were all Kenny affiliates.  We will roll with what happens and keep the calm.  We may cut membership off at 2,500 and see what happens.  We are over 2,000+ as of now.  There have been a few complaints - our goal is NOT to ban, but to live in peace and have things flow smoothly.  We are fair.  We don't ban for no reason.  If we ban...something has happened.  You can count on us.

Gerry:  We have a Fart Board.   No aggravation or you're gone as fast as a fart in the wind.  1. Be respectful. 2. No abuse, 3. Put religious discussions in the Religious section, 4. Put topics in the sections where they belong, examples: the Republic, NESARA, spiritual posts, prayers for others, etc., 5. No pushing, hair pulling, name calling.  

Gerry:  About Yosef, here's my stance.  If you don't like what we talk about, go somewhere else!  Yosef has done nothing wrong or bad to anyone.  In fact, he's helped a lot of folks.  If you read his messages closely, you will see he is NOT giving disinformation.  I agree with what Yosef puts out.  I believe it or I don't - and I do.  And you need to make up your minds about me based on my behavior.  I am just saying it all like it is for m.  If you don't like it, I invite you to leave.  

Appaloosa:  Can posts from other intel sources be posted?

Gerry:  Yes.  Please post in the appropriate sections. 

ART:  "Confirmed" Text:  In the USA the RV/GCR is happening today sometime before midnight.  800#'s to come out before 7:30 EDT.  There are supposedly UST officials having given (Jack L yesterday) and today Rosa Rios to give instructions & some sort of announcements on the new currencies.  Official moment of the announcement is said to perhaps be at 6:30 PM EDT when the Chinese Family Button Pusher makes his/her move on behalf of Grandfather, and it is GO.  In any case, it is expected to GO live before midnight tonight.  Initial Redemptions / Exchanges will happen in the cover of darkness, regardless of the timezone for safety.  The 1st big wave of Redemptions to be completed before 9:00 am EDT tomorrow morning (and continue on from there) before important Chinese President meeting occurs.  

Q&A 

Q:  Do you have info on caps?

Gerry:  No caps we currently know about.  Perhaps there may be a structured payout on the Zim.

Q:  Are the structured payouts flexible?

Gerry:  I don't know.

Q:  What are the details and logistics on meeting with our new Wealth Manager?

Gerry:  They have thought of everything.  This is well planned out.  Be personally ready for any and everything.  

Q:  From 1-10, how much do you feel this is really coming today?

Gerry:  I want to say a "12" BUT nobody has been right yet HOWEVER there are a lot of great indicators out there right now!  There is a change going on.  

Q:  I've heard there will be four different rates?

Gerry:  I've heard:  1) International Rate; 2) Market Rate, 3) Contract Rate

Q:  Do we need to use specific monikers such as VNN, IQN, etc? 

Gerry:  Walk in to your appointment and say:  "I am here to exchange currency," and let them show you first. 

Q:  Thank you for Yosef comments.  Many of us agree.  What is the Forum website?

Gerry:  wingitboard.activeboard.com 

Q:  I heard Yosef exchanged.  Can you verify that?

Gerry:  Even if I knew, I could not say.

Q:  I'm 100% behind your comments on Yosef.  Bruce, Yosef & others are potentially saying there will be an announcement, do we have any idea when we will see things?  Have things already been announced?  Does an announcement have to happen for us to get the 800#'s?  

ART:  Rosa Rios from the UST is supposed to be giving an announcement right now (4:00 pm EDT), but I cannot find where.  Supposedly, the currency is already in the banks & they are ready, so I don't really know what announcement would even be actually needed.  It says it's supposed to happen today.  We understand the feelings about it not happening.  We don't know exactly what's needed.  We will continue to being you what we know.  It does sound possible for today.  We are all waiting together.  We hope & pray it's today.  And everybody should really read Yosef's current reading: "For Peace..."

Q:  About Sterling Currency Group...?

Gerry:  We don't know.  We won't until it all shakes out.  

Q:  It was easy to join the Forum.  Your future calling is to be a minister.  And Art, you are very special.  Let's pray and say this in.

Gerry:  I am too redneck for all that.

Pastor:  Now you're talking - we need Gerry. 

Q:  Rednecks need preachers too.  Please recap the Intel.

Gerry:  Listen to the replay with your speakers loud & proud, so you can get the flavor. (Art repeats the text he received - above)

Q:  I am in the Forum, but I can't find the chat.

Gerry:  Scroll down.

IKO:  Hi everybody.  I second both what Gerry has said about Yosef and about where we are at (intel wise).  Note, pay attention to TIME as we go forward.  The time that matters is Eastern Time (EDT).  Also, be aware and sensitive of dealing with time with various cultures.  This thing is done.  We are there.  We are going into the banks any hour.  Start thinking like a rich person.  Have a good life.   

Special Caller:  Get Ready to do the Macarena!  It's time.  This round is different because there are some events that have happened and are happening.  There are so many things that make this time different, if you know how to pay attention to things, you are seeing them.  

Q:  When will we get the 800#'s?

ART:  Should be tonight, according to the intel we have.

Q:  (Tax question)

Special Caller:  For 2016 taxes, in my opinion, I would get an extension and sit and wait.   

Q:  (Trust question)

Gerry:  As a Trustee, you can sign your name or the Trust name, depending.  Get professional guidance.

Q:  (Twitter question)

Gerry:  Go to Wingit Home page: thewingitcall.com & scroll down for twitter instructions.  
Q:  How do you feel about the intel for tonight?
Gerry:  I feel good about it.
Q:  If tonight doesn't happen, then what?
Gerry:  I cannot answer that.
 Q:  On a scale of 1-10 how does Special Caller feel about this going down?
Gerry:  He's gone, but I'll speak for him.  We feel very good about it for what we know.
 Q:  Are the Dinar and Dong going in the same basket?
Gerry:  Yes.  Nothing else makes sense. 

Gerry:  This is it for the day.  You didn't miss anything when the board went down to to so much traffic.  We wait.  This time i think it's a good wait.  Relax.  Let me get upset for you.  I do a good job of it behind the scenes.  Relax.  Thank you for making the website, the Forum and this call what it is.  Thank you for the Intel.  And here's to the Web Mistresses and Mods!  Their decisions are final.  They are the reason the board is above board.  Time to end the call.  

The WINGIT Call with Gerry Maguire 
is scheduled for 
Monday - Wednesday- Friday
[size=16]3:30 pm Eastern
Guest pin code: 695701#
[/size]
[size=16]Primary Call in Line: 425-440-5100
Secondary Call in Line: 682-233-7292[/size]
[size=16]Computer link for 30 March 2016:[/size]
http://iTeleseminar.com/82850070

"Hey guys, I had technical surges and glitches all through transcribing, so can somebody please double check Art's text info to be sure I got it right? Thanks! xoxo"

ART: "Confirmed" Text: In the USA the RV/GCR is happening today sometime before midnight. 800#'s to come out before 7:30 EDT. There are supposedly UST officials having given (Jack Lew yesterday) and today Rosa Rios to give instructions & some sort of announcements on the new currencies. Official moment of the announcement is said to perhaps be at 6:30 PM EDT when the Chinese Family Button Pusher makes his/her move on behalf of Grandfather, and it is GO. In any case, it is expected to GO live before midnight tonight. Initial Redemptions / Exchanges will happen in the cover of darkness, regardless of the timezone for safety. The 1st big wave of Redemptions to be completed before 9:00 am EDT tomorrow morning (and continue on from there) before important Chinese President meeting occurs.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 Empty Re: Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:18 pm

Q:  When will we get the 800#'s?

ART:  Should be tonight, according to the intel we have.

Yeah okay, but don't hold your breath too long! We have heard this over a gazillion times over the last at least five years! Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 2322496710
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 Empty Re: Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:20 pm

Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 Tumblr10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 2805820865  Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 2805820865  Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 2805820865  Wing It Call Notes 3/30/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum