Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/23-24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:05 am

Guru Omega1: I recieved a confirmation/validation call from one of my contacts. This past sat in Iraq they did in fact have an in country rv. The rate in Iraq was $3.86 this was the rate for Iraq only, not the rest of the world. I will get to that. This was verified as fact not rumor of speculation.  

Guru Nightkh11:  For whatever has been said and whatever people think- this is about done- The rate of 1170 dinar is a “Program Rate” meaning it is artificial not accurate.  they have been misleading in saying that they will move the decimal 3 places giving IMO a false impression of the dinar coming out at $1.17 dollars to one dinar- Their wealth indicates the dinar can support much more.  When it does finally come onto the world stage IMO it will be over $3.00 us dollars- this comes from Iraq as they have repeatedly stated this in their press releases.

Guru Cagetrucker: 
Intel told him it would be another 90 days, I am not very happy, he said.   His sources:  cousins' best friend in Iraq & another contact doing private security for an ex-presidents' personal business. 

Guru RichQueen:  RV should have happened yesterday, but there was a computer problem...all is fixed and on track for RV today.

Guru Ali: Apparently there are various skype groups and other forums who are claiming that Dinar Trade is SCGS, who’s owner was indicted on charges that resulted in his company being shut down.  I can’t believe I’m even having to post this, but I can assure you Dinar Trade Inc. is NOT SCGS. They never have been affiliated in any way. End of story!
Bank Story:  I stopped by the bank yesterday to see if they were selling dinars, they are no longer selling them, they will buy them for the low low price of .00063812 or something crazy like that. Its really a telling sign when the banks stop selling them.

If anyone works at a bank, try and find out why you stopped selling them?

Bank Story2
: I went to 5/3 Bank today in Columbus, IN to buy more Dinar and they stop selling them. I asked why and all they said was cooperate sent down word to stop selling.

*************3/24/11*****************

Guru OkieOilman: GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA (OR AFTERNOON–DAYS AND NIGHTS ARE RUNNING TOGETHER) I JUST MADE MY FIRST CALL TO SOURCE IN 2 DAYS AND INTEL CONSTANT REGARDING THE 27TH. .–STAND BY–INTEL WILL BE RESTABLISHED AROUND 3 AM IN THE MORNING. (HOPE I AM AWAKE ENOUGH TO APPRECIATE MAGNITUDE OF NEW INTEL)–THINK I WILL RECORD CONVERSATION THIS TIME FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES IN THE MORNING) INCIDENTIALLY–THAT POST BLAINO MADE ABOUT ME IS FALSE–CONTRARY TO POPULAR OPINION I DO NOT HAVE A BAT-MOBILE—ITS A GMC DINAR–heh heh. I BELIEVE THIS IS FINNALY OUR TIME IN HISTORY TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE IN OTHERS LIVES—-REMEMBER–WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD GOD YOU WOULD DO WHEN R/V OCCURS–YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO STAND BY YOUR WORD SOMEDAY.—OUR TIME IS NEAR (VERY NEAR) TILL THEN–WE WAIT—(BUT NOT FOR LONG) BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU

Guru Ray (via SteveI):  Here is the latest update on info that I just received from one of my guys. I asked him last night to check with his contact in Iraq and find out when the first shipment of the new lower denom dinar arrived. He found out that it arrived last January 25 and is being stored and guarded in the Green Zone. The Turkish company was not going to start the work before and be paid with the worthless dinar
but now they are working. I feel they are going to be paid with the new revalued dinar. I see these things as another step toward our final goal.

Guru SteveI:
If the ministries are given to us...we get the prize..there is a good chance we will hear of ministries on Friday...BUT more of a high probability on SUNDAY..  There will be NO R/V in the next 3 days.. Beyond that can't be said.. who knows.. but a good window...Remember...there is no guarantee of the R/V...

Guru Jana:
UPDATE!!! OK, NOW its Verified!! They HAD to BOX up ALL Unsold IQD at 2 pm today a was picked up by Treasury trucks!! We MAY have this RV Tomorrow!! Subject: NEWS The currency dealers were told today, to RETURN ALL Un Sold Dinar to the treasury !! ALMOST there!
Guru 8Ball: With Ali making all his moves we must be getting close. 

Guru Poppy2:
This will be the largest redistribution of wealth in the world since moses led the spoils of egypt into the wilderness of iraq. Now the rate is questionable but we can count on the following back in october nov the imf stated on their website they had approved a rate of $3.22 plus up to 20% more for inflation which amounts to .64 making $3.86 very possible? Now we have not been told if they have ask and been granted any more than that since that time??

Guru Nightkk11:
  Everything that we are seeing now by way of actions indicate that we are at the end and the final piece will be revaluation on an international level- WTO= trade able currency- Visa = international currency- electronic clearing- investment- PPP- all indicate it is time for the new dinar to be re-introduced to the world.  New SDR’s from IMF on 1 April- so this is ending and it will come very very quick- I think it will be an abrupt end-

DinarDaddy:  The higher ups as in XXXX and XXXX believe that if what they are seeing as mentioned above happens, we could see the rate change shortly after the first of April.

People's Dinar:
  all intel still saying hour by hour and no more weeks..only days until RV. ministers good chance of announce on friday,  even higher probable on Sunday.  rate is what is being talked about referring to the range of 3.87.  everything is for sure pointing no later than 3-31.   

Question (Inbedded HorseHead):    On phone with Lebanese friend. His sister-in-law lives in Kuwait. Today, Kuwait bank will take 25K Iraqi Dinar and give back 25 Iraqi dinar note. Does this make any sense to anyone.

Slaydadea:    I didn't know Possum all that well, but I have read some of his posts. Now, as for K98, I've read most all of his news since I've been here. K98 is a "fine cigar" kind of guy and possum strikes me as the "weed and brown liquor" type. I don't know either personally. JMO.[

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum