Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago

5 posters

Go down

Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago Empty Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:09 am

March 24, 2012

bluwolf: LISTEN UP THIS VENTURE IS OVER

WE NOW AWAIT FOR THE BANKS TO COMPLY WITH A CALL FOR YOUR CASH IN

NO MORE RUMORS

WE NOW MUST FACE REALITY

SO GET YOUR PAPERWORK READY

ALL 195 COUNTRIES ARE READY TO GO OUT INTERNATIONAL

AND WE ARE THERE

LISTEN UP WE ARE HERE FOLKS,JUST RELAX AND LET IT FLOW IN NOW,THE RATES WILL BE HIGH BOTH ON THE DINAR AS IN THE DONG,AS SOON AS WE GET CONCRETE INFO ON CASH IN FROM THE BANKS WE WILL LET YOU KNOW,,BE BLESSED,,HAPPY JOURNEYS,,AND GOOD NIGHT
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago Empty Re: Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:48 am

It was BS then and it is BS now.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago 2805820865  Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago 2805820865  Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago 2805820865  Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago Empty Re: Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago

Post by RamblingRobert Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:06 pm

Kevind53 wrote:It was BS then and it is BS now.
good thing you are there to guide us Kev.

RamblingRobert

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:32 pm

Let me see Blu as in smoke and wolf as in looking for the next conquest.  So to break down Blywolf one would determine that this clown is bowing smoke while looking for his next victim.  Fits.

Same old BS as before and then he adds more!  For a nickel for a dime he will lie all the time.  It never ends.  What a loser.  Wolfie old bean - fess up, admit all your fraud and join the long line headed to the DA's office.  Next?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:10 pm

[quote="RamblingRobert"]
good thing you are there to guide us Kev.[/quote

You're awfully smart for someone who was a loyal minion of Bill and WSOMN, (and I assume TNT Phony before they split.) I've and others have been pointing out the lies here for years, where have you been?

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago 2805820865  Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago 2805820865  Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago 2805820865  Major Bluwolf Announcement from 4 years ago 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblingRobert Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:06 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
RamblingRobert wrote:

You're awfully smart for someone who was a loyal minion of Bill and WSOMN, (and I assume TNT Phony before they split.) I've and others have been pointing out the lies here for years, where have you been?
So is there a guru that you are following oh smart one. I'm so sick of those that throw stones and have no more intel other that that.

RamblingRobert

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:32 pm

RamblingRobert wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:
RamblingRobert wrote:

So is there a guru that you are following oh smart one. I'm so sick of those that throw stones and have no more intel other that that.
we've been here sharing intel for months...you obviously haven't paid much attention
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:07 pm

Troll warning!  Sounds like a troll when he jumps on a regular.  Bye Troll.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblingRobert Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:13 pm

ReapAndSow73 wrote:
RamblingRobert wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:
RamblingRobert wrote:

we've been here sharing intel for months...you obviously haven't paid much attention
So what. Tell me what makes you so special as to be able to call everyone lies.
Do you own the site?

RamblingRobert

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:46 pm

RamblingRobert wrote:
ReapAndSow73 wrote:
RamblingRobert wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:
RamblingRobert wrote:

So what. Tell me what makes you so special as to be able to call everyone lies.
Do you own the site?
just by your tone, it's pretty clear we'll need to do so self-discovery.  Start your studies on the topic of M1 money and redenominations in Turkey (and how CBI consulted w Turkey's central bank on redenom mechanics almost 3 years ago).  We're all happy to share education, but everyone bears some responsibility for the starting point of the journey.  Thanks!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:46 pm

RamblingRobert wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:
RamblingRobert wrote:

Oh I have shared what I thought numerous times. Since circumstances have not changed, there is not much reason to restate them every day. But since you asked here are the high points.

1) Iraq is already a member of the IMF. They will not ascend to full membership in the WB until November/December 2017 at the earliest which is the next biennial WB membership meeting. It is not going to happen before then.

2) Conditions remain unstable politically and financially. ISIL continues to control large swaths of Iraq, and do not look to be outed soon. Best estimates are it will be 3 to 6 months before the Iraqi's are ready to tackle Mosul. Meanwhile Kurdistan continues to threaten to splinter from the rest of the nation and take their oil rich territory with them.

3) Iraq continues to have to borrow money to make ends meet. Tariffs will not change that, nor will increasing the value of the dinar, or both. It's accounting 101, not rocket science.

4) There is no GCR, PP, or anything of the sort. Nor is there a Grandfather sitting on untold trillions of gold, or bonds, or whatever the lie du jour is today. The Chinese are not our friends, nor are the BRICS nations or the AIIB dictating anything to anyone. In fact, while it is hard to know exactly in such a closed society, most international economic experts agree that China is on very shaky economic ground, and have pretty much spent all they have earned. In other words, they need us more than we need them.

Oh, and BTW, the whole GCR thing also fails the test as anyone who could pass economics 101.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:51 pm

Don't forget Kevind53 the simple logic of all the lies for years coming from (ALL) the gurus,makes this a complete scam
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:53 pm

So we listen to these so called gurus,& glorify them for there lying to you,no wonder they come back & lie more,people need to grow up. I say that in love,something your daddy would say.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:08 pm

Trust me Chaz, I do not glorify the gurus.  I prefer to see them in jail, but until that time I prefer to liken them to Barnum and Bailey clowns and point out their lies as often as I find them out.  Sorry, but if they can make up garbage and pimp dinar for their and their pals profit then I will continue to search them out and continue to warn others away using jest, persuasion, and prose (truthful though I may be in my endeavor).

Bluwolf is one of the continuing saga of gurus that persist in spewing balderdash, therefore some of us continue to plague him/her/it.  Glorify him/her/it?  In no way.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:19 pm

I meant the dinarian crew, you know recaps,& the gang, Bruce & his new friend,the followers of Frank & his cohorts,no, not you aksafeone your grounded in truth,& that I honor you my friend.
But for the followers of the gurus that I read on the other side,it sad to read there post glorifying men more than God.actually the gurus glory in themselves.
Love ya aksafeone
Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:41 pm

You hit the nail on the head with that post Chaz - THE GURUS GLORIFY THEMSELVES.  Yes, and when they "confirm" anything you can bet it was their pals who confirmed it.  Time and time again we have pointed that out, yet there are those who still worship the gurus.  Makes one almost get biblical occasionally, however the gurus have their own problems with that one and we mere mortals leave that to them as they have to answer for it not us.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum