Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Guru Adam Montana:  "Economists call for activating Visa cards", this is a huge clue, or at least a great sign.  it's actually harder for the government to control the economy and banking flow with so much money in "paper".  one of the major steps is to completely overhaul the mindset of the average Iraq in order to better handle the larger value of the money and VISA cards and ATMs are a huge part of this plan.  so to see an official economist report calling for this, in public I think that is a great sign. 

Guru Scooter: One -- Must Control Volatility --.   Two --  Retrieve The Big Bills And Soil Them Quickly.   Three -- Open Electronic Accounts Asap. The Only Problem I See With The Debit/smart Cards Are The Street Vendors.  They Don't Have The Processing Machines.  When This Goes Down -- They Need Those. Iraqis Spending --- And Spending Fast !!!  They Will Have The Credit Rolling.   They Intend To Provide Loans To 1,000,000 Homes.  That's Alot Of Home Loans.  Cars --

Guru Med: WELL I COULDN’T BE HAPPIER WITH THE NEWS OF TODAY.  I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH SONNY.  AND WE DISCUSSED THE VISA CARD ACTIVATION AND I WANTED HIM TO SEE IF HE AGREED WITH ME HE DID.  THE RAMIFICATIONS OF IRAQI CITIZENS HAVING VISA CARDS IS HUGE AND THE EXPLANATION WHY THEY ARE CALLING FOR IT IS HUGE ALSO.  IN ORDER FOR AN IRAQI TO USE A VISA ISSUED IN IRAQ IT MUST BE COVERED BY A TRADEABLE CURRENCY AND AT THE MOMENT IRAQ DOES NOT HAVE ONE.  SO THERE IS ONLY ONE OPTION FOR THEM IF THEY WANT TO ACTIVATE VISA. 
AND IT WILL CALL FOR SHABIBI TO MAKE THE DINAR A FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENCY. 

Guru Okie Oilman:  just a quick fly by to say hello and wish all well--we may be looking at next week according to sources---hope so.  --IT APPEARS THAT AFTER THE 27TH WHEN PARLIMENT RE-CONVENES WOULD BE OUR MOST OPTIMUM OPPORTUNITY FOR THE R/V.--THERE WILL NOT BE A NO-CONFIDENCE VOTE ON MALIKI...SHABBI IS READY-WILLING AND ABLE TO RE-DENOMONATE THE DINAR. SOURCE REPORTS THAT LATER THIS WEEK THE IRAQ TV WILL FINALLY ADDRESS THE R/V AND WHAT VALUE WILL BE.

Guru Rich Queen:  Computer problem now fixed. RV is on for tomorrow. It should have gone down last night/this morning. Computer problem caused a 24 hr delay. I think it’s gonna be the higher one of $5+

Guru Nighthk11:  Hi again all- this latest “Rumor” is a confirmation of what has been going on with their final preperation concerning banks being brought on-line to facilitate international banking- the movement to 27 March is a telling sign that they have been following a plan with a specific set date of dates for ending this mess. in saying that- I believe we will be in for a wild and fast ride as March closes.  Hoping to see some more good news during the week.

Guru Bondlady:  this article, its saying they are useing the hcl and this 15% alotted to the people in grants and services is from the profits of the oil and this belongs to the people and now once oil gets flowing all over iraq and thats oil AND gas any thing over 76.5 a barrel will go to the people and then on top of that they tell them were going to be giving u a new currency too.  a new currency to them is something they dont have now.  thats the lower denominations.  the 1,5,10,25 and 100. 

GoodByeBoss (PTR):   real good friend and dinar holder is a electric meter installer…  1 hour ago we were talking… and the house he was installing new meter in is in VERY $$$$ La Jolla, Ca.  The owner was talking to him and said he just saw the NEW treasury bill ( not FED bill)..  Tom then asked him if he heard about dinar…  and he said ” if you hold dinars you will be a millionaire TOMORROW!”  this was 1 hour ago and I heard him say it on my blue tooth.
 He and I talk for hours about rv while we work so i can hear him when he talks to customers.  This guy brought up the conversation!  Almost crashed listening to the guy.

Guru Delta:  This week NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.   DO NOT LISTEN TO THE RUMORS – this is all fact – the CBI Shabibi said as soon as the GOI seats HE WILL DO THIS RIGHT AWAY….he needs the confidence of the seated parliament… so folks relax and wait – get excited when you see the 3 ministries get the confidence of the parliament then it will happen…

Guru Unknown Comic: Says BOA just received packet today concerning Iraqi Visa cards...confirming today's news article about Iraqi bank issuing their own cards for Iraqi citizens.

Bank Story: 
I would like to take a moment to say hello and introduce myself. My name is DD Site Member. and I live in Redondo Beach, CA. I have been a Dinar holder since the beginning of this year, 2011. I was introduced to the investment much like yourself, through a friend that I could tell knew what he was talking about and cared about me enough to bother helping me. I learned my own way and took it from there. Since then, based partly on the content from your site as well as Dinar Vets, that I will also post this on, I have been the one spreading information to my friend that told me and also a few other friends. Thank you all for that. I have been reading multiple times per day since the day I was told about Iraqi Dinar and I have never bothered to post anything on your sites or any others until now. I didn’t have a reason to but I HAD thought it would be fun to interact with some of you since many of you seem really cool and chill and most importantly…decent. Here is my small contribution to the community and the reason I am coming forward now instead of later. I hope it gives hope and inspires.

I purchased my Dinar very shortly after hearing about the investment and remained a lurking, reading Dinarian like many of you. About a month ago, while in my local Bank of America I had asked the teller helping me about IQD and was able to look over his shoulder while he looked through a nice color book of currencies they exchange. When we found Iraqi Dinar there was a cool picture of the famous 25000 side of that Dinar note and some information about how to detect counter-fits (misspelled on purpose). I didn’t have time to see or read much more than that since it didn’t help us and he closed it kinda quickly. During this time I asked if he knew about the re-valuation of the currency and he genuinely seemed clueless but said that if and when I ever wanted to exchange at the branch they could accommodate me. Yesterday I was at the same branch depositing a couple of checks into my account. The teller, a different teller than the time before, gave me bad news about not being able to take one of the checks because it was a 3rd party check and they don’t take those. I said to her “You don’t think I made those in my basement do you? I have a good printer but not THAT good” and I laughed. They were checks from a major insurance company and were obviously not fake checks. The branch Manager, who was only a couple feet away heard all of this and came over to that tellers station. I looked at her and smiled as she said “I will assist.” She looked at the checks and said she would approve the deposit of the 3rd party check but needed to verify the both checks because of the amounts. I smiled and said “ok” and was asked to step aside so that teller could help another customer. The Manager then took both checks to the secondary counter (the counter behind the counter 3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Simple-smile and began to make the call. I waited, talking to my friend that was there with me while she called. After a few minutes the Manager came back, told me it’s ok for 1 of them but the other would have to wait until the morning and to come back then so she could reach the person she needed to on the phone. It was after 5 pm PST and I guess she couldn’t reach the department she needed. I nodded and then asked “Do you exchange currency here?” She said “Yes”. Here is a little transcript of just what was said and done after that in an easy to read format…
Myself, my friend, the teller and the Manager, at the tellers station, Manager standing somewhat off to the side while the teller worked at her terminal.

Me: “Do you exchange currency here?”

Manager: “Yes”

Teller: “But only before 3pm.”

Me: “OK. I have several million Dinar and I was wondering if I could exchange them here when the currency re-valuates very soon. You’ve heard about that right?”

Manager: (sly barely noticeable grin/smile) “Yes”

At this time the Manager and the teller begin to look up the Iraqi Dinar on her screen, the same one she uses for the general operations.
They look and look, I see them obviously looking and offer up…

Me: “The currency code is IQD if that will help you.”

Manager: “Thank you” (smiling but not looking up from the screen)
They looked and looked and couldn’t find it, making small talk about the screens amongst themselves. They couldn’t find it for what seemed like several seconds more.

Teller: “What did you say that currency code was again?”

Me: “IQD”

Teller: “Thank you.”

They CONTINUED to look for the code among the codes on the list.
Manager: “It’s not there.”

Me: “Oh…they removed it since it’s about to raise in value and they don’t want the mixup with orders in transit while its happening!”

Manager: “Yep. I remember seeing it and now it’s not there and I remember hearing about that.”

Me: “Did they tell you when it would happen?”  (You know I HAD to try!!! LOL!!!)

Manager: “No but thats the reason it’s no longer listed”

Me: “How long ago did you hear that?”

Manager: “A week ago.”

I then got obviously excited and looked at my friend and made a comment. I then turned back to the Manager and the teller and said softly “Buy some…buy some!” and they both smiled.

About that time the Teller had gotten done with my quick and simple deposit and I left the bank. As I was walking out I kinda hollered out to the Manager lady that was now in another part of the branch… “Thanks again!” and we both smiled about it. I left that bank feeling VERY good. The vibe and energy and facial and body language ALL absolutely indicated that she had her memory jogged and was then WELL aware of the Iraqi Dinar and that it was just about to increase in value and that was why it was no longer listed in their exchange system.

I assume the people will bash the h**l out of me for this but as you can see I took a lot of time (even tho I type quickly) to post this for you. I will take whatever you dish out and understand completely. I also have had my hopes spike very high based on “intel” only to see a few dates come and go so far and feel that increasingly familiar flop feeling. I don’t blame you a bit for being jaded. I hope I didn’t bum any of you out thinking that I am what you all call a pumper. I assure you, I am not. I am, however, just like you. I have millions of Dinar I got from Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker and have even been into the Dinar Trade office in Santa Monica to drop off money in person and get a printed strip receipt the receptionist gives you when they “receive” a payment at the reception counter. I assure you, Dinar Trade and the Iraqi Dinar are very real, as is Dinar Banker. I hope you keep the faith and don’t lose your mind while waiting. Even though I mentioned Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker, I am DEFINITELY NOT affiliated with them in any way.

I am a simple customer that got my FedEx envelopes and cool inner Dinar Trade printed envelopes and impressive certificate, blah blah blah, just like many of you out there. I have since used Dinar Banker for all of my transactions so that should offer proof that I don’t support one of the other, per se, but rather have nothing but positive things to say about BOTH of them. I would sanction you using either if you are reading this and are just barely deciding which way to go. I would not suggest slacking off however. If you find out this happens while you are “teetering” on it I am sure you will never forgive yourself and it will likely effect the quality of your life in a way you aren’t prepared for. All of that IN MY OPINION, of course. 3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Simple-smile

I am anxiously waiting for God to bless the world and his people, again, just like many of you out there. I believe that through this investment and shifting of wealth that this place can and will change. I love reading the posts of yours that mention something philanthropic you intend to do with your money when you get it. I fully believe that this type of thinking and behavior is the very reason we are seeing and living this and are involved. I believe the people merely need a little inspiration and love and the rest will work itself out. I also believe that forums like Dinar Daddy and Dinar Vets are GREAT places for us, soon to be rich Dinarians to network ideas and energies so it is all as effective as possible.

If you don’t believe me you should give it a try. There is a definite coorilatoin between how much we contribute vs. how much we receive. How else do you think goodness, blessings and specifically, resources get distributed for these causes and situations? I have been this way for a long time with plans to use revenues from other business ventures towards philantropy and looking back it is of no surprise to me that I had been made aware of this investment and was of the mind and led by the Spirit in such a way that I invested as heavily as I did. Think of something in your area or about the world you don’t agree with or that hurts you to witness and donate or build a program that assists that thing. I won’t be surprised to read many of you describing how much MORE money keeps coming your way the more you give. If you help bless I believe you will be blessed. IMHO

Anyway… That’s my experisnces. I hope you loved it. I know I did. I wish you all the best of luck in the future. Be on the look out for non-profits and programs that I start in the future. I will use the name Matt P. when I post. I have quite the mission in mind and I hope you get inspired or better yet, join in! Keep in mind that total transparency is ideal with viewable records so people believe in your projects and do not find themselves believing the “proceeds” or “donations” or heck, even the “energy” of their involvement isn’t being wasted on an organization that wastes everything they get, especially on huge, unrealistic “salaries” and “perks” for people that claim they are trying to “help”  3/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Simple-smile 

Until next time… God Bless you all! Peace!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum