Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Wells Fargo Portales New Mexico DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Wells Fargo Portales New Mexico

Go down

Wells Fargo Portales New Mexico Empty Wells Fargo Portales New Mexico

Post by Ssmith on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:05 pm

Never mind the fact that it's Palm Sunday and there is a church next store....  There are cars in front of a WF bank on a Sunday, so that must mean that the RV has finally arrived!!!

From Texasmog (WSOMN):

You think they are having church?

Ok I know there is a church next door, but in the Six months I lived here there have never been cars parked in the parking lot.

The Church has plenty on the other side of the street..

Wells Fargo Portales New Mexico Download

kansaschick
Thanks for the pic. I don't think banks and churches mix very well. Can you peek in a window? LOL

BODI

Wells Fargo Portales New Mexico Clap YIPPY - LOVE IT AS IT STUCK OUT TO YOU....THANKS SWEETIE

GEG-Dinar
Ummm, that IS a church to the right of the Wells Fargo, so I really don't understand the significance of this picture.

Texasmog
I lived here for six month on a project and the parking lot of the bank was NEVER full on Sunday.

candy girl
Maybe they ran out of parking space in church
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wells Fargo Portales New Mexico Empty Re: Wells Fargo Portales New Mexico

Post by mightyoak on Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:51 pm

The church parking lot is full from all the bs dinar pumpers asking forgiveness from and God and parking spilled over to the banks' lot.  Really important intel.  LOL.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Wells Fargo Portales New Mexico Empty Re: Wells Fargo Portales New Mexico

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Now Ssmith, you know better than to let facts and common sense get in the way of hype ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wells Fargo Portales New Mexico 2805820865  Wells Fargo Portales New Mexico 2805820865  Wells Fargo Portales New Mexico 2805820865  Wells Fargo Portales New Mexico 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum